weight gain update 10/06/18 - Our gorl is so clever y'all

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Some forms of pituitary tumors also cause irregular periods and a lot of people with them don’t get periods regularly or don’t get them frequently. Maybe Becky has a tumor she doesn’t know about?

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
Some forms of pituitary tumors also cause irregular periods and a lot of people with them don’t get periods regularly or don’t get them frequently. Maybe Becky has a tumor she doesn’t know about?

Necky is enormous too. If she has irregular periods, the law of parsimony dictates that it's because her endocrine system is fucked up from being a humongous fat pig. I wouldn't be surprised if she also has cancer she doesn't know about but the period thing is almost certainly caused by obesity. A lot of people don't realize just how much obesity actually affects the body's hormone balance, especially when you have the grotesque amounts of body fat these two have, with or without PCOS.

Bunnykisses7

Sup lads
kiwifarms.net
I think Becky is more likely to have a serious medical issue before AL does (or at least more likely to see a doctor to be diagnosed with one first), idk just a gut feeling.
If Becky does develop diabetes or suffer a serious medical condition I doubt AL will stand by her for very long. If Becky can't drive to walmart every 5mins its bye bye Becky.

sperginity

just say NO to re†ard juice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she had blood tests it should be apparent if it's a tumor or pcos. The level of testosterone is really different for each condition.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Giving a shit doesn't really go with my outfit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think they're even kept in the same area of the store.
Because I am autistic and cannot let things go:

They are usually kept in the same location, but they're on the far end of the aisle. It's usually wall of tampons-->wall of pads--two rows of piss pads.

Source: I stocked shelves in the HBC dept for awhile.