well wishes -

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
It always surprised me that we had an entire board for Jay, considering he's not really that interesting. Chris is obviously unique enough to warrant his own boards, while Deagle Nation has in the past year seen car crashes, a stoner being sent to Israel to assassinate terrorists, "duels" and coverage from mainstream news websites. The Tyce, Eli and Jace are funny enough on their own, but their interactions with each other are what makes them special, so they definitely deserve their own sub-forum.

But Jay... eh. Alright, he's a pedophile, and he has his weird comic thing, but that doesn't really differentiate him from Andrew Dobson or Vade. His fictional universe isn't very interesting to analyse (unlike moleman's) and his behaviour, while stupid, isn't outrageous (like Chris's recent Gamestop protests).

Mr. Null, tear down this board!
Agreed.

At this point, I feel that our Lord, TJ Church, is more deserving of his own subforum.

klystron

Doesn't flock with kiws. Soars with eagles.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed by all the negativity here. As @Absinthe said, Jay got out the right way. There is nothing wrong with hoping he grew up and saw a new side of himself and life. (And sees that tickle fights with kids is creepy.)

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed by all the negativity here. As @Absinthe said, Jay got out the right way. There is nothing wrong with hoping he grew up and saw a new side of himself and life. (And sees that tickle fights with kids is creepy.)
This assumes that he actually did the right thing and not simply decide to keep quiet about doing all that creepy kid touching.

klystron

Doesn't flock with kiws. Soars with eagles.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This assumes that he actually did the right thing and not simply decide to keep quiet about doing all that creepy kid touching.
Can't argue with this. I agree with the theory his momma slapped some sense into him finally. Nothing wrong with hoping for the best for the guy.

Jaimas

Turned a Haro Into a Fighting Machine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Close it if you must, but know that Jackie Chin, Batman vs Tony Danza, and myself are well prepared on multiple fronts should he return.

But for now, let's remember the good times. Of mocking his streams, of laughing at his shitty comics, of the Charlemagne Theodore Catsworth comic, of Dynastia proving to be the sexiest girl he'd ever met, of Batman pulling a Casanova maneuver worthy of Freddie Mercury. And all the lulz. Good god, the irrepressible lulz.

QueenMegan

kiwifarms.net
If you're lucky, closing the subforum may cause him to crawl out from wherever he's hiding, and then it can be brought back. Until then, there's no real reason to have this forum up.

Reactions: Lascannon

Lascannon

kiwifarms.net
There is a small chance he will re-appear again on DA or any other site like it after this sub-forum is closed.

But it will take a while for him to crawl out of what every he is hiding in.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino