• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. Sorry!
    10:50am EST: Attack is ramping up again.

Wellness Check?Tranny Ween Teen Extreme Felix Pepper/InvisibleElk & Friends

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Chris Psychology, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What hapened with being inclusive with trans people? How bad do you need to be to want to respected as one and then toss another one under the bus?
    Is it the need for instant gradivication /validation for doing good online? Those gestures are so empty if the only goal is asspats.

• Agree  x 9
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Raiken

Raiken Making Nanomachines great again

kiwifarms.is
  2. Trans people are some of the biggest hypocrites you could ever hope to meet.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. LOLX

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Their always opportunists, the internet has bred warrior cowards that will always make sock accounts to threaten their opponents and themselves. The worst kind of people that seek power through sympathy and pity, and will always excuse their disgusting behavior.

I've only met one trans man, and he was a really sweet old man that like to put on makeup.

The Trans cult online is just that. Not bad because it's trans. But because it's filled with the worst type of fucking people, just bullies, narcissists, and scumbags devoid of compassion or empathy outside their chosen group. If there is one type of vile creature I hate, it's one that can not see the misery it spreads because it's head is so far up its ass it's mistaken for an ouroboros.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    .Magichan

.Magichan Guardian of the 4th dimension

kiwifarms.is
  5. How's that working out?

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Spl00gies

Spl00gies ~doot doot on de zoot~

kiwifarms.is
  6. What a thread to wake up to. I spend a few days away and I come to see this.

It's like a mountain of foolish decisions piled up on top of each other, resulting in the avalanche that is this thread.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197

kiwifarms.is
  7. Kids these days. This is what they get for not spending their formative years on /b/ like the rest of us. :tomgirl:

This thread is just making me miss @LagoonaBlue , tbh.

• Feels  x 15
    • Winner  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Botched Tit Job

Botched Tit Job Rachet & Sad

kiwifarms.is
  8. Without becoming directly involved with Chris, what would be an interesting psychology project you would make about him?

I think he would be an interesting case study. Chris's case is really interesting to me, he's just so bizarre (especially now its worse)
    I wonder if any one has made a project about him yet.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    SomeLameFurry

SomeLameFurry A disappointment to my family

kiwifarms.is
  9. With the thread title, she also goes by "Felix Dixon"

http://archive.li/bgwlO

Kinda surprised a real, female, first name didn't turn up considering how much stuff is linked to the "invisible elk" username.

Snuckening

Snuckening Special

kiwifarms.is
  10. It just means she's been larping for a while.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Mathas

Mathas Fiend Seeker

kiwifarms.is
  11. I'd write a book about Borb titled: "How to raise your autistic child and do literally every single thing wrong."

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    CoolGuyHitler

CoolGuyHitler Ghost Hitler

kiwifarms.is
  12. Claim to be acting in his name, sell the rights to his life's story, and make a Netflix series about him?
    In all seriousness, I'd pay psychologists to figure out which point in his life was the "point of no return." I'm convinced that, even when he was being trolled, there was a time he could have become a productive member of society. That point has clearly long been passed, but what was that point? The Tomgirl Saga? Bluespike? Jack Thaddeus? The ED wars? Something earlier?
    Of course, it would have to rely upon third party sources (Chris is unreliable at best and outright delusional at worst), but I still think it would be a fascinating study.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sexy Senior Citizen

Sexy Senior Citizen What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!

kiwifarms.is
  13. Of course they are. There hasn't been such a self-sacrifice of wienery served up here in months. The :epik:Gods are hungry.

*nuked my scoldings. I'm way WAY fucking late to this party.*

• Like Like x 1
    #353 The Un-Clit, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Can you find it? come on in, look closer!

kiwifarms.is
  14. I'd like to think at this point they send every rookie there unprepared for the decaying stench of piss and failure that is the Chandlers.

Also Sweet fucking Jesus. I spent 2 hours on the CWCWiki and realized linking my existence to Chris-Chan was a bad idea.

Sure I think the notion of cops kicking in his door when he's doing ChrisChan idiocy is hilarious, I'm sure alot of us would love to see his world come crashing down when he's being exceptional, but how do you arrive at the decision of: 'I know. Let me call 911 on Chris-Chan, and record it. Then publish it. Thus possibly violating laws in and of it self. Then let me post it to a place that notoriously doxes people.'

People have never heard of weaponized autism or some shit?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #354 Guardsman42, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I've said it before, but I think it was the sweepstakes.

Winning a thousand dollar shopping spree at a toy store just for watching TV seemed to have taught him all the wrong lessons that day he "just won."

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. Close the thread, we've got a winner guys ;) On a more serious note I wonder if Felix or whatever the name is will see is but PLEASE HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO SAY THIS. Don't fucking try to do anything with Chris, the "no trolling plans" is there for a reason. Also I don't fucking care whether it is trolling or a "concern" Chris is beyond help and even if your intentions are sincere, it has been overdone to oblivion and everyone who thinks starting another project or whatever are just begging themselves to get it backfired back into their faces. Also this is fucking kiwifarms and Chris, Null has stated explicitly that people should just leave Chris alone, he has suffered enough. Just let the trainwreck end and don't start up stupid shit like this that will end up with you getting doxxed. Read the rules "no trolling plans" and the entire cwiki first, it helps. Also look into the fact that the only one of the wannabe christorians that did something was that Genosamuel guy and whether you agree with him or not he more or less just covered the cwiki in verbal form, but never tried to contact Chris or create new stuff, and if you HAVE to do something Chris related (Which Again, is HIGHLY frowned upon) do that. But everything that happens from now on is your own fault. Shit like the idea guys and others happened for a reason and we have enough attention seeking faggots already, try and learn from your mistake and not do dumb shit like this please, also get rid of that piercing and blue hair PLEASE if you actually consider yourself trans, at least look like a real guy and not a walking uwu cute mlm boi stereotype. A beard helps.

/Autistic rant over.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    Knojkamarangasan_#4

Knojkamarangasan_#4 SWEETIE SQUAD REPORTING IN

kiwifarms.is
  17. Damnnn, it ain't even half way through the month. 2019 is gonna be lit.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Real G

Real G Say hello to the bad guy.

kiwifarms.is
  18. I think it would be almost impossible to really dive into the psychology of Chris without considering the external stimuli (trolls), and no one person could account for all of it. Like, you'd sit there trying to come up with a psychological explanation for some stupid-ass thing he did on video and then Marvin comes by and says "oh yeah, heh, we told him to do that so his gf wouldn't break up with him" and you're back at square one of Chris being a autistic dumbass. And sometimes there wouldn't be someone around to explain why CWC did something ridiculous but you have no way of knowing whether it was prompted by a rando\unknown or not. Imagine if you tried to analyze Chris's CPU\merge nonsense without knowing of the Idea Guy and TTS.

It's like how people go to WebMD and decide Chris has toxopasmosis or the idiot OP here decides that a welfare check is the ticket because she didn't bother to spend 5 minutes to find out that it's been done a thousand times before. He's like an enigma wrapped in a code wrapped in a opaque autistic cypher.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. Chris really isn't that tough a nut to crack. He's a fat lunatic, whose emotional needs are hindered by reality. Some people like to exploit that because he becomes codependent on others believing they will satisfy his needs by proxy. Occasionally, he'll pick up something completely out of left field like the Tomgirl Crap and the Merge. The END.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. She's still lurking?

I change my theory again. This is just flat-out masochism, she just likes being shit on.

Either that or she's worried we're still yet to uncover some really big shit on her.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.is
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.