Wesley "Laurelai" James Earl Bailey - Pedo, Tranny, Rapist, Snitch, SJWiki Founder

• DDoS is active again.

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the TERFs were arguing about who Laura really is. Three canidates of were Morgane Oger, Mallorie Udischas, and supposed third party from the PNW that just exists.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to people on Reddit, yes.

I don't know if I fully believe it, though. It doesn't especially look like our boy Wes, for one, and for another, Wes is many things, but bringing up things that reference his past as a rapist is not one of them.
Don't forget pimping out his ex-wife! I know at least some states require pimps to register.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the TERFs were arguing about who Laura really is. Three canidates of were Morgane Oger, Mallorie Udischas, and supposed third party from the PNW that just exists.
I doubt it's Mallorie. She's a bitch, but she's not really a crazy bitch.

Symalsa

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ.

For those who want a Cliff's Notes version, Laurelai (under a new identity, Laura Iziguirre, it seems) has created a browser extension called Shinigami Eyes whose main purpose is enabling yet another guilt-by-association shitlist that has the express intent of doxing people who run afoul of trans identify activists. This is only part of the crazy.

The far crazier part is the blog-post set up justifying the above, which is.... Wow.
It's hard to come within striking distance of Geordie Tait, but when Wes goes for crazy, our boy goes hard.

In no particular order, the blog post makes the following arguments:

1. That TERFs are basically Nazis, and ergo anything you do to them is absolutely justifiable. The article later goes on to argue that harboring what they nebulously refer to as TERF ideology is grounds to aggressively destroy their lives in retaliation, spread their personal information, physically assault them, destroy their property, and to effectively, be destroyed. In multiple parts of the article, the writer argues that TERFs are, in fact, worse than Nazis, and based on this, deserve all of the above and more. Of particular note is that the same article claiming that they need to bear the mark of shame forever for daring to oppose the activists can "just stop being a terf if they want a job again."

2. That every organization that will not bend the knee to trans identity activists needs to have its leadership removed and replaced with said activists. It flat-out calls for Entryism and refers to it as a "bloodless coup." It goes on to say that multiple other groups guilty of the high crime of not giving a shit about their causes have have already had their communities subverted and that's a good thing. It later goes on to say that a Rape Crisis center that has traditional clientele should have have its leadership replaced so it can be "repurposed," which is a little uncomfortable when you remember that Laurelai is a fucking rapist.

3. That any organization that dares stand against them and can't be subverted needs to be economically destroyed, no matter who mundane, bringing up the repeated attempts at Lawfare against Masterpiece Cakeshop and waxing on how it going bankrupt is a win for the trans community, and effectively leading towards an argument that anyone who goes against the activist movement needs to be made an example of.

It just keeps going like this.
For fucking pages.
Thank you for this. I was driving and had to get it posted here. Literally archived at a red light

Hmmm. So is this one of Wesley's accounts?

View attachment 2020397
I think so but I can’t tell for sure. Most people I talked to believe it is.

https://archive.ph/
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being involved in this autism and not joining the 41%, a testament to their narcissism.
Hmmm. So is this one of Wesley's accounts?

View attachment 2020397
It's like the (((echo))) extension but for trannies.
Laurelai moved on from Wicca and became involved with Chanology (Anonymous' fight against Scientology), hosting his own Chanology forum called Sci-Ex. Still using the Raziel persona, Laurelai began shit-stirring and ended up in a battle with 711chan, who was a participant in the Chanology antics. Laurelai tried to get 711chan taken down by reporting them to their host and bragged about it on Sci-Ex. Laurelai's attack on 711chan ultimately failed, but he infested the Chanology community for a few more years until it died down. Years later, Laurelai would brag about his involvement with Chanology despite doing nothing of worth.

https://archive.ph/
kiwifarms.net
Jeez, I'd bet they're on the side of whomever is DDOsing the site.
Screenshot_20210701-212347.jpg
Screenshot_20210701-212448.jpg
There you go
Oh, of course every single time.
And I still can't get over the eyes, it fits since the shinigami are sort of elder gods and trannies are Lovecraftian.
(An archive of their LinkedIn https://archive.ph/GLrPN )

Last edited: