1618956314354.png

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

A N N E X

kiwifarms.net
Emmett says that Rekieta is bullying his wedding photographer by filing a counterclaim against the DMCA takedown that was apparently submitted on his behalf. He again reiterates that the purpose of posting the photo was to ridicule, so good job on again making Rekieta's case that it was fair use for him.

You'd think Emmett would be jumping for joy at the opportunity to sue Nick, or help this young woman do so. He isn't, and won't, because he knows he will lose.

1619301722700.png

Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Emmett says that Rekieta is bullying his wedding photographer by filing a counterclaim against the DMCA takedown that was apparently submitted on his behalf. He again reiterates that the purpose of posting the photo was to ridicule, so good job on again making Rekieta's case that it was fair use for him.

You'd think Emmett would be jumping for joy at the opportunity to sue Nick, or help this young woman do so. He isn't, and won't, because he knows he will lose.

View attachment 2116035
What a crybaby. I hope Nick licks those tears in a future stream.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2116035
Imagine being so obsessed with someone you said that your over that you still interfere with their life and jobs. Oh wait Emmett the Perjurer plant, that's YOU.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2116035
How Nick is "bullying" a small business owned by a woman...?

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How Nick is "bullying" a small business owned by a woman...?
Just as with Vic, he didn't roll over and submit like a bitch when they pressured him. Resistance is bullying

But of course not. Inconsistent standards are par for the course for perjury-kun.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2116035
Imagine with being so obsessed with a a guy that you have to stalk everything he does so you can ruin his income and so obsessed that you have to ask women for sexual healing and panties. The perjurer sure does get salty when called fat.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine with being so obsessed with a a guy that you have to stalk everything he does so you can ruin his income and so obsessed that you have to ask women for sexual healing and panties. The perjurer sure does get salty when called fat.
Every one of these fuckers starts melting down and sobbing and crying to Mommy Twitter when called fat, even though they are all fat as fuck. If it bothers them to be so fat they should do something about it.

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Kiwi Farms exists to laugh at stupid idiots."

View attachment 2119177
@Ron Toye doesn't realize anything does he, despite being a member of the ultra right doxing hate group Kiwi Farms.

The reason we haven't "turned" on Vic is because no one has found anything other than a terrible taste in pants and an unfortunately naïve choice of friends. We found out that Ron's a literal multiple domestic abuser because we researched.

If he means Nick and Ty, they got looked into to. Maybe the beginning of some lolcow traits, but otherwise normal people doing normal people work. That is completely removed from a faggot who can't stop thinking about a better looking man and screeches ahout him incessantly on twitter.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If he means Nick and Ty, they got looked into to. Maybe the beginning of some lolcow traits, but otherwise normal people doing normal people work. That is completely removed from a faggot who can't stop thinking about a better looking man and screeches ahout him incessantly on twitter.
There are plenty of people here who think Nick and Ty are both lolcows. I'm not one of them. Despite the fact I was not entirely thrilled with every one of Ty's filings and was critical of at least one of them enough to get accused of sperging about it, I think he's well intentioned but really didn't grasp the level of malice these people are operating on, in the normal human sense of the word.

I forget exactly how he worded it, but he said the way to solve a business problem is by doing business. He's used to transactional law and that's where he's usually made news, like the $270 million Hormel/Sadler's Smokehouse buyout. His general attitude seems to be do we want to fight over dumb shit or do we want to make lots of money?

I think he was legitimately baffled by these defendants and why the fuck anyone would act like this.

Absolutely everyone involved is worse off for this series of events, except the lawyers.

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely everyone involved is worse off for this series of events, except the lawyers.
And us. Even if you don't give a shit about anime or Vic, the borderline horror of people like Toye or Manjawlo or Elliot Plank are universally Kiwi-worthy.

Concerning Ty, I think it's more of his attitude that he sometimes shows on Nick's streams. Like the "real men make fun of each other! FIGHT ME!" I personally don't think it's actually lolcowish, but I'd understand if some people did.

And I completely believe that Ty wasn't ready for this insanity. The types of disputes he deals with are, say, his client wants to sell a property for $3 million, but the opposition only wants to pay $2 million. At the end of the day, the seller wants to sell, and the buyer wants to buy.

In this case, not only does the buyer not want to buy, but he wants the seller's house burned to the ground and for him to be forever branded a child rapist.