Whale Wars - tracking (and memeing) a certain pod of twitter attention whores

• DDoS is active again.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a giant fat idiot that you pick a legal fight with a lawyer.

Also fair use isn't bullying, but abusing the DMCA takedown system to get fair use removed is bullying.
Oh no, my fee fees were hurt because people made fun of how fat I am even though by posting my picture online in a public space, I've agreed to allow anyone to look at it and comment on it.

How about if you don't want people to make fun of how fat you are, don't post post a picture of your ham planet self on the internet or better yet, don't be a piece of sub human trash. Even better, accept that people don't like you and will have a difference in opinion to you and will say it to your face. It's inevitable on the internet. Get the fuck over it, whiny fuckin cry baby.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Saw Ren's orbiter white knighting some narcissistic cunt while I was archiving stuff for the Weeaboo sperg thread
I'll never get tired of posting this.

You on Twitter vs. the Soy Filled Real You
1619470205181.png1619470258789.png

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2121059View attachment 2121065
I know I talked about this before without evidence & I still sadly don't have the shit on him for this, believe me I had before & it was on this site too.

But I still will go by it, that this guy is a divorcee whose wife considers being with him the worst mistake she made. Whose wife's friend even came to KF on his thread (now deleted) around 17-18 (I think) & admits that he's a shit being.
Surprisingly, the whore and some kickvic didn't like the Tariq's tweet
Wouldn't that mean they're "anti-black racists white surpremacists" for speaking out against Tariq?
View attachment 2121132
Ironic, how she's on record going ahead & supporting AnimeAjay using Etika's death (aka an absolute chad who committed suicide due to mental isssues) for clout.

OG Tweet: https://twitter.com/AnimeAjay/status/1143603919714754560?s=19
Archive: https://archive.md/yUklf

People calling it out:
OG Tweets:

Archives:

Dullpen:
OG Tweets:

Archives:

Ajay's Simps:
OG Tweets:

Archives:

Risu being the retard he is, suggesting Ajay do more of the very thing that got him on 4chan to begin with:

OG Tweet:

Archive: https://archive.md/6XTHA

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing shit about Nagatoros race,what is it with these people trying to insert racial identity into obvious Japanese characters? Also the delusion that hugbox America is creating is maddening when ppl are comparing themselves to looking like anime characters then chimping out because someone tries pointing them back to reality
People don't believe tans exist. It's a very sjw thing and despite being hashtag stopasianhate, are still pretty big offenders in inserting and changing everything Asian. Until they can take advantage of them, they are just more white people that need to be "corrected."

I sometimes do the whole comparing myself to an anime character thing, but it's always something like "oh hey, I do that sometimes." or "I have that same physical characteristic as so and so." but never anything delusional like "we the same" or "They look like me!"

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
People don't believe tans exist. It's a very sjw thing and despite being hashtag stopasianhate, are still pretty big offenders in inserting and changing everything Asian. Until they can take advantage of them, they are just more white people that need to be "corrected."

I sometimes do the whole comparing myself to an anime character thing, but it's always something like "oh hey, I do that sometimes." or "I have that same physical characteristic as so and so." but never anything delusional like "we the same" or "They look like me!"
Exactly,it's the same people screaming about diversity in anime or pushing creators to be more inclusive without stopping to consider that japan isn't America it's not the melting pot that we are,yet soldier forward with their nonsense too stupid to realize how hypocritical they are

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Exactly,it's the same people screaming about diversity in anime or pushing creators to be more inclusive without stopping to consider that japan isn't America it's not the melting pot that we are,yet soldier forward with their nonsense too stupid to realize how hypocritical they are
They love to ignore the fact that anime/manga has been more inclusive and diverse than every other country's cartoons/comics for years, and cry about how Asians should be pc soy white kids like them as they attack Asians for being Asians.

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2121059View attachment 2121065
He looks like a soy version of Chris Ray Gun.
I was under the impression that he looked like a weak version of Phoenix Wright, but with bad hair.

I keep seeing shit about Nagatoros race,what is it with these people trying to insert racial identity into obvious Japanese characters? Also the delusion that hugbox America is creating is maddening when ppl are comparing themselves to looking like anime characters then chimping out because someone tries pointing them back to reality
Most of KickVic supporters always use the basic anime profile pictures from popular, mainstream anime yet call others elitists and gatekeepers for trying to keep new fans out of the genre.

Nagatoro is just their scapegoat because they don’t have any idea of what a gyaru is.