What are annoying habits of yours? -

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are habits that you do that you know are annoying, and may have even been called out for, but you can’t help doing?

I talk to myself, like all the time. Only when I’m alone though, but that doesn’t stop people from walking in and overhearing me. By talking to myself I really mean “thinking out loud,” as in I’ll voice my thoughts instead of keeping them in my head. I can’t help doing it, it really helps me organize and streamline my thought processes. I have enough social awareness to not do it in front of other people, though.

Trump's Chosen

Jolly Rager
kiwifarms.net
I talk to myself, like all the time. Only when I’m alone though, but that doesn’t stop people from walking in and overhearing me. By talking to myself I really mean “thinking out loud,” as in I’ll voice my thoughts instead of keeping them in my head. I can’t help doing it, it really helps me organize and streamline my thought processes. I have enough social awareness to not do it in front of other people, though.
Very much appreciated!

leben.jpg

WhoBusTank69

kiwifarms.net
Not so much anymore since there aren't really any left to join, but when I got bored of online communities/projects I was part of I deleted fucking everything related to it, including screencaps of drama and old links.
Sure it's saved my ass when I backed out of a shitty situation but I'd have more shit to contribute here if I didn't nuke it all as a result.

• TMI
Reactions: Y2K Baby
Tags
None