What are the most memorable/noteworthy Ralph moments of the last couple years? -

_ThePieman_

YouTuber
kiwifarms.net
I'm making a documentary-style video about what the IBS folk have been up to post-2018, and of course the Gunt has a massive section (pun intended). As I can't be bothered to look through thousands of pages of autism and there is A LOT of shit on Ralph, what are the most memorable or noteworthy Ralph moments I need to include post-January 2019.

_ThePieman_

YouTuber
kiwifarms.net
I’ma be real, a Gunt documentary even post-January 2019 would be at least 2 hours long by itself. There’s basically an enormous Ralph blow-up every 3-4 weeks.
I'm not gonna go into everything, as I said there's a mountain of autism. But I'll focus on a few instances that are most deserving. Ralph's part is probably gonna be 30-50 min at an estimate.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
The Miami fiasco
The rise and fall of his relationship with FaiFai (the hilarious Storyfire video, the Gunt tape, her old tweets, the leaks)
The war with Mr. Vickers
The war with PPP
General wiggerness: stop the steal (the infamous swatting, cheating on Faith with a tranny, getting humiliated by IP2 at the streamer house, getting felted by the oathkeepers), the great wigger showdown with Riley and the troon troupe, the back and forth with Ade (tampon breath, ade getting doxxed)

LordOdin

kiwifarms.net
I would personally lead in Ralphs segment with the corn joke followed by the timeline if his demise. The nora divorce, the frumpy teen then an artist rendition of the gunt tape safe for youtube ofcourse. In between splice in his meth usage and the trashburger ofcourse a little bit of PPP commentary goes a long way too. And end with the xander rant where you show the demon baby.

CryoRevival #SJ-112

kiwifarms.net
The Miami fiasco
The rise and fall of his relationship with FaiFai (the hilarious Storyfire video, the Gunt tape, her old tweets, the leaks)
The war with Mr. Vickers
The war with PPP
General wiggerness: stop the steal (the infamous swatting, cheating on Faith with a tranny, getting humiliated by IP2 at the streamer house, getting felted by the oathkeepers), the great wigger showdown with Riley and the troon troupe, the back and forth with Ade (tampon breath, ade getting doxxed)
In and around the PPP war, particular focus on how severely Ralph [and Dick] and Null's falling out changed the attitude of the forum to Ralph. Developing from relatively mild goading into actual antagonism.

Pale Empress

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Knoxville fight / IRL meetup and its consequences marked the turning for the Guntosphere imo. That is, the shift from focusing on guests and outside subjects to instead focusing on the personalities, lives, and hijinks of the hosts and principle players of the Kill Report expanded universe.

Including the thin skinned lashing out and petty underhanded tactics that preceded the demise of stream.me (paypig doxing, plategang, Xander, etc), the events of early 2019 are crucial to understanding how and why Ralph and his show are regarded the way they are these days, it was the most apparent turning point.

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
All the times he has fantasized about null's cock and finished off to Soph
1626534437692.png