What are you listening to right now? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Coleman Francis

❤KKK❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish NWA never made that nigger gangster music and just made electronic 80s dance music like the Panic Zone. Think how different the country would be now if that garbage never got popular. Niggers might just wanna dance and have parties rather than drink, smoke, and inject drugs all day and shoot one another.

Bezmenov

отвали пизда
kiwifarms.net
I didn't expect the album to turn out so weird. Can't say I dislike it, though.
I actually really like it. Makes sense to me logically that he'd move in some direction like this. You can only really do so much with the MTI era of Ugly Mane before it gets stale, and he has a solid fanbase that are willing to go wherever he goes, so fuck it why not?