What are you playing right now? -

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
My foray into Game Pass continues with Just Cause 3.

A bit repetitive and unoptimized, but still having fun with it, more than I did with 2 anyway.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
I just picked up Diablo 1 since it dropped on GOG the other day. I've never really played Diablo before, but I'm really enjoying it. It's got such a unique and dark atmosphere.

I've also been playing DMC5, which is an absolute blast.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Yakuza 0 and Kiwami on PC. Fucking hell did they manage to ruin boss fights and somehow kiwami feels better than 0?

Like, I finished 0 with barely any upgrades because you don't get the real estate/cabaret parts of the game til you're 3/4 in. Yet, I could spam combos and break through guards on even the strongest bosses, disregarding the fact they also behave like my next point:

Bosses fucking suck. I thought the agile stance was meant to be a boss killer: Dodge around like the souls of mafia games, stunlock them, learn from reactions and shit. Nope. They stagger every single hit, even from your hardest hitting stance, so it's basically just spamming buttons and chugging HP concoctions like no tomorrow. Yet, some bosses feel way easier than these, and actually offer some engaging gameplay, but the big bad story guys are just fucking cancer to play against.

Anyway, Kiwami is released for PC, I play it a lot, engage in all parts of it, have a good time. Go back to 0 and realize that it feels inferior in every way? It was made from scratch as opposed to Kiwami being an remaster/upgrade to Yakuza 1, yet falls short in so many ways. I really do love the rural japan games (a genre consisting of literally just yakua and shenmue), but holy shit do they make me hate the game with boss fights.

It's Bethesda difficulty. No new mechanics, no new nothing, they just take more hits. It's not engaging. That said, RC racing is fun.

c-no

Minnesota Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been playing Kenshi for most of my week. After getting a hang of how the game plays, I manage to make some progress but I still got a long ways to go if I wanted to make a team that can either raid cities or build their own outpost.

Arachnophile

"Ahuhuhuhu~"
kiwifarms.net
At a friend's behest I picked up the Sly Cooper Collection despite never playing this series. Surprisingly still holds up. Just finished the first game, and halfway into the second one. Band of Thieves is such a huge improvement it's hard to believe it was originally on the same console.

Reactions: scorptatious

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. It's a sidescroller heavily inspired by the early Castlevania games.
I'm honestly having a ton of fun with it, Castlevania is one of my all time favorite series.

Attachments

scorptatious

from an officially dead franchise
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At a friend's behest I picked up the Sly Cooper Collection despite never playing this series. Surprisingly still holds up. Just finished the first game, and halfway into the second one. Band of Thieves is such a huge improvement it's hard to believe it was originally on the same console.
I remember being so blown away by Band of Thieves as a kid. I LOVED the first game, but Band of Thieves was an entirely different beast.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Victoria 2: just "colonized" Korea as Japan. : )

Crusader Kings 2: Did a play through as a Byzantine Emperor whose own baby brother was the spawn of Satan, I had him do my dirty work by killing off all my siblings who had a claim to the throne but he ended up killing me so I played as him, had three witches enter my court who became my lovers, got to conquer all of Southern Europe and was close to conquering half of Northern Italy until the Orthodox Church stopped me, the irony.

Last edited:
Reactions: GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
I have been playing way too much Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. I like smooth Brain mil-sims because having to use 25 keys is kinda homo. Beyond that I am waiting for Satifactory
Touch my transport belt engineer gf :oops:

Fruit6

kiwifarms.net
Dug out my old N64 for the heck of it. Been playing a few games here and there but F Zero X is the one that keeps finding its way back into the cartridge slot.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino