• Please, fellas, be sure to wear a bra!

What are your favorite takeout places?When you're lazy and have too much money.

Discussion in 'Food' started by Sexy Times Hitler, Jun 12, 2018.

1. So Kiwis, when you want delivery, what do you get? My family's go-tos are Italian, Chinese and Thai, and we order Wingstop from time to time.

Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler STINKY PINKY, ROOTY DOOTY DOO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Got a burger place I like. Not as good as one other burger place that got replaced with a mediocre Mexican restaurant.* Otherwise there's a Vietnamese place and an Italian one.

*And people tell me white genocide isn't real!

kiwifarms.is
  3. Chinese or Pizza and Wings.

I really want to try more thai though. Got some in an Asian mall food court once and it was lit.

Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Any wing place with a decent savory dry-rub is top of my list.

• Like Like x 2
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Any good local pizzerias or chinese places. I live near a nice corner store not even five minutes from here that serves amazing pizza, wings, and soft serve ice cream. Every weekend I go there, get some pizza, and go fuckin' ham.

There's also a chinese restaurant I frequent that has really, really good food. I love going there every once in awhile, though i'm considering making my own chinese food to save money.

• Like Like x 1
    gachacunt

gachacunt SWEETIE BEATS.

kiwifarms.is
  6. Thai choo chee fish, when it’s around. In a food desert, I’ll be fine with Chinese, though, even old standards like Szechuan chicken or General Tso’s kitty cat.

I recommend something like red cooked pork. It’s a legitimate Chinese dish, one of Mao’s favorites (and probably part of why he was so fat). It’s made with a fuckton of pork belly.

https://www.splendidtable.org/recipes/red-cooked-pork

• 1 1/2 pounds pork belly
    • 2 tablespoons sugar
    • 3 garlic cloves
    • 2 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
    • 3 whole star anise
    • 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
    • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
    • 1/4 cup Shaoxing cooking wine
    • 1 1/2 cups pork stock, the liquid from the parboiling, or water, plus more as needed
    Put the entire pork belly in a stockpot and add enough water to cover the meat completely. Bring the water to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium. Parboil the pork belly, uncovered, for 20 minutes, continuously skimming off the scum that forms on the surface. Drain, and let the pork belly cool. Then cut it into pieces about 1 1/2 inches square.

Combine the sugar with 3 tablespoons water in a wok over medium heat. Continue heating until the sugar syrup just begins to turn yellow. Add the cubed pork belly to the wok and brown it with the caramelized sugar, stirring the meat regularly to prevent burning. If you like, cover the wok with a splatter guard to prevent the fat from splattering.

Add the garlic, scallions, star anise, both soy sauces, wine, and stock to the wok. Bring the liquid to a boil, then transfer the contents to a clay pot or Dutch oven. (Alternatively, this dish can be cooked in a slow cooker.) Simmer, covered, over low heat, stirring the meat every 15 minutes to prevent scorching the pork on the bottom, for 1 hour or until the meat is tender when pierced with a knife.

Remove the meat and put it in a bowl. Reduce the sauce over medium-high heat until it reaches the desired consistency. Return the meat to the pot and reheat before serving.

• Like Like x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  7. I'm a die hard Italian fan so Olive Garden is right up my alley.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. This small Chinese restaurant that's in the town next to mine. Their food is way better than popular places like Pick Up Stix or that Panda Express place. TBH big restaurants like that make subpar Chinese food.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Stephen Fry's gonna take some think-twink's ass.

kiwifarms.is
  9. I usually favor Wendy's for a cheap burger while I'm out. I generally prefer sit down restaurants though.

The Shadow

The Shadow Kebabs on skewers

kiwifarms.is
  10. Golden Corral is a decent supplier of precooked beef to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. My local Chinese and pizza joints.

R.A.E.L.

R.A.E.L. Sugarbaby

kiwifarms.is
  12. Probably Boston Market. If I wanted to like eat anything that's considered a bang for my buck or Red Lobster.

peQueño_Ardilla+5131

peQueño_Ardilla+5131 Closeted FurFag

kiwifarms.is
  13. I'm a total fatty so I love a good buffet.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Lunete

Lunete Nighty night...

kiwifarms.is
  14. I miss Kenny Rogers Roasters.

AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  15. Red Lobster

When my Dad was in hospice, one day he just comes out and says...I want Red Lobster! He had no idea why, he just wanted it. So we made it happen.

Otherwise...this little local place that oddly makes the most insanely great Chicago style hot dogs and amazing fried green tomatoes.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.is
  16. Cheap ass pizza places that are open late (thanks to a shitty work schedule) or the local Chinese place down the street (which serves authentic Chinese dishes that I haven't been ballsy enough to try yet.)

I did find a few other places that I want to try, especially an Ethiopian place and a Thai place that I found not too far away from me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    JimmyHill'sBlarms

JimmyHill'sBlarms YOU HAPPY NAPPA!

kiwifarms.is
  17. Chinese food, and little Caesars too

kiwifarms.is
  18. Either Chinese or Mexican food to-go is dandy with me.

Captain Toad

Captain Toad Captain of the Toad Brigade

kiwifarms.is
  19. The local pizza restaurant, the local chinese restaurant, Dairy Queen, Pizza 73 and Thai express.

Little Caesars and Pizza Hut are good but I never order from either of them.

Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.is
  20. I used to have this great local pizza place near me was my go to but they went out of business, now it's a burger joint.

DumbCWCQuote

DumbCWCQuote I never know what to put in these.

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.