What do you get out of this community?

LolcowPrince

kiwifarms.net
What in particular does participating in this community do for you? Is it just entertainment, the lulz? A will to dominate others you view as inferior? Do you perhaps hope you can somehow help the lolcows, by shedding light on their own flaws? Or maybe you are a bit eccentric yourself, and this makes you feel better in a sort of way? So many possibilities.

Also, what do you make of others here? Would you say it's a good community? Just curious as an outsider, because as some of you may know this site has its share of notoriety and is tied to numerous deaths and other things generally perceived as negative. But I won't judge this place so quick, yet. I know the media tends to try and destroy things they don't like unfairly anyways. So I'd like to hear the value you see in this place from you all.

Maxxicus Callahan

kiwifarms.net
I agree with what somebody else said on another thread here it’s like their own version of trash TV it’s fun to watch and comment on a moving train wreck in real time. Also it’s good to see what not to do and how not to act if you don’t want to end up a lolcow. People who broadcast their own stupidity will always have an audience to ridicule them. Why people think a website devoted to observing eccentric individuals is abusive I don’t really understand, people watch freaks on Dr. Phil and think that’s somehow better. I guess people say things under the guise of anonymity that is socially unacceptable but that’s what makes the internet fun it’s called freedom.

Not Really Here

"The Blackface Lawyer and Racist Dog Show"
kiwifarms.net
I'm here for interesting topics, severe fact checking with shaming for incorrect posts, and the fact I can call random people of all races nigger with no consequences.
Do you perhaps hope you can somehow help the lolcows, by shedding light on their own flaws?
According to the owner and operator a lolcow will reject any attempt to moderate their behavior and or social media over sharing, and from what I've seen that nigger is correct.
is tied to numerous deaths
Literally any other social media site is "tied" to far more deaths than this site.

Acceptable

"C-CUM DUMPSTER?!"
kiwifarms.net
it’s good to see what not to do and how not to act if you don’t want to end up a lolcow.

im sorry but if you need kiwi farms to help you "see what not to do" your probably a fucking retard.

anyways. I like this place because of the community. the shared interests and what not. my boyfriend has absolutely no interest in laughing at fat people online so when something notable happens its not like I can talk to him about it.

Maxxicus Callahan

kiwifarms.net
im sorry but if you need kiwi farms to help you "see what not to do" your probably a fucking retard.
I’ll admit I am kind of retarded but I’m saying more broadly speaking we’ve all done cringey shit at one point or another (probably as teenagers) but it’s nothing as consistently foolish or publicly available for consumption as Lolcow behaviour, still I think it’s good to have these people as markers of what not to do especially what not to do on the internet. They are my motivators to do the exact opposite in a way.