What do you get out of this community?

LolcowPrince

kiwifarms.net
What in particular does participating in this community do for you? Is it just entertainment, the lulz? A will to dominate others you view as inferior? Do you perhaps hope you can somehow help the lolcows, by shedding light on their own flaws? Or maybe you are a bit eccentric yourself, and this makes you feel better in a sort of way? So many possibilities.

Also, what do you make of others here? Would you say it's a good community? Just curious as an outsider, because as some of you may know this site has its share of notoriety and is tied to numerous deaths and other things generally perceived as negative. But I won't judge this place so quick, yet. I know the media tends to try and destroy things they don't like unfairly anyways. So I'd like to hear the value you see in this place from you all.

Neb Flanber

kiwifarms.net
I feel like a lot of people's fascination with lolcows is more morbid than they let on. That's not an inherently bad thing mind you it's just that I would compare it to someone that likes to listen to true crime docs or read facts about airline disasters. There's something bound to be interesting about someone ending up on a much more different path than any of us would ever take. Most lolcows kind of work like a spectator sport in which we watch people fuck up their lives again and again and you can't help but be drawn in because you can never imagine yourself in the same retarded situation as the lolcow you're watching.

I guess in short what I get out of the community is seeing how people far worse than I see the world. Whether I make fun of them or not is a completely different question, but watching retards do their thing offers a thrilling new perspective on a world we would otherwise only see through one lens.

SandyCat

Send cat pics
kiwifarms.net
I'm lonely and have no life so here I am

I prefer this forum to others because it has a lot of people and has a little bit of everything. I can be autistic in the anime thread, shitpost cat memes in the random pics and gifs thead, laugh at Jim Sterling trooning out in his lolwcow thread and expand my sticker collection of trashcans.

Best thing yet is you can say the word nigger without getting jannied

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
I can laugh at dumbasses, say what I want without being banned or censored, get a better source of news than most mainstream outlets, have good conversations with people, be reminded of what the internet used to be like.

Hellspawn

I came, I saw, I coped.
kiwifarms.net
Mainly the lolcows. How to not end up like them.

Secondary objective: see if there's a negative thread about me and if my personal info is here for all to see. If that happens, well, time to DFE and unlife again. I was pretty horrible back then when the Web was in its infancy, so it's not impossible.

This is actually a fun community. Probably one of the few who'd give a slap on the wrist if one goes out of line. It's not saying much since this is the first and only forum site I joined. Well, you could say I love this community enough to risk potentially incriminating myself. I'm pretty picky when it comes to joining. Is there like a general chat around here? Also, there are some cool threads I'd like to jump in but I don't want to necro.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so pathetic that your life revolves around kiwifarms. Who’s autistic and who’s not, who’s trans and who’s a fag. All it is, is just autists watching autists to see who cause their train wreck of a life go up in flames faster while all involved are retarded. And autists lap it up. I'll never understand it.

Pepsi Man

kiwifarms.net
I've never felt a sense of belonging anywhere in my life. Just like being part of something where I can relate to people. Also getting reeeeeal tired of getting b& on other sites for calling people faggots for being faggots in a public space.

Cavalier Cipolla

Водка плохо, Супер Нинтендо хорошо!
kiwifarms.net
Mainly the lolcows. How to not end up like them.

Secondary objective: see if there's a negative thread about me and if my personal info is here for all to see. If that happens, well, time to DFE and unlife again. I was pretty horrible back then when the Web was in its infancy, so it's not impossible.

This is actually a fun community. Probably one of the few who'd give a slap on the wrist if one goes out of line. It's not saying much since this is the first and only forum site I joined. Well, you could say I love this community enough to risk potentially incriminating myself. I'm pretty picky when it comes to joining. Is there like a general chat around here? Also, there are some cool threads I'd like to jump in but I don't want to necro.
Don't worry about necroing that much, it's mostly something bored jannies made up to have an excuse to do their thing. Of course, chat revival type of posting like you see in dead Discord servers where you get pinged for retarrded reasons is indeed actual necroing. But adding something of substance and value to an otherwise dead thread is something very good. After all, Byuu's thread was pretty dead until late June and nobody complained about necroing.