What Does Being a Kiwi Farmer Do For You? - A Look At the Psychology of Bullying

its hip to fuck bees

kiwifarms.net
The rest of you probably have more simple reasons for the schadenfreude dependence you gratify with the gang bullying here. Fucked up, abusive home lives for most of you, I'm sure. Sexual frustration is surely the other big motivator. You're frustrated and angry that even sex workers won't have anything to do you. You want these people you perceive to be inferior to kill themselves, when the truth of it is you hate yourself and lack the courage to do anything to improve your life, so you seek pleasure in making other people miserable. The main reason that otherwise intelligent people hate me so intensely is that they're living lies and I'm too real for them. None of you can refute a thing I say rationally and your own belief system is so jangled with congnitive dissonance that you lash out at me.

Live foolishly and die stupid, morons with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. Alternatively, you could put down your game controllers, get up out of bed, the couch or your gaming chair and get some fresh air, sunshine and socialization with living people for a change.
I'm in the best spot of my life, and have a great girlfriend, I just have a horrible addiction to watching train wrecks. Also it gives me the giggles, teehee. Also you're still not an engineer, and you couldn't design anything even if you tried. Your ecovillage ideas were shit, and you should stick to selling rocks.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
To go on a site where i can say fuck the tranies and half or more of the users would agree with me.
are those the ones who know how to spell? Are you talking about the transphobic haters or the fetishists who want to actually have intercourse with transgender women?
your missery brings me joy
to bad my "missery (sic)" is all in your head, derp. I'm a pretty happy camper overall.

It allows me to observe and laugh at freaks and degenerates like you, Tom.
lol. mirror, mirror. what you're doing is denying your self loathing, dumbass. you're laughing at your own degeneracy you imagine in me, douche canoe.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom's dropping a lot of posts all at once this afternoon. It's almost like the DDOS interfered with his only social outlet (replying to people who notice what a creep he is) and he's making up for lost time.
lol. Tommie has been working days for the past week and "all at once this afternoon" is about a half hour that's over right about now as i shake my head in pity for your grandparents because your parents must have been really fucked up to raise somebody as insipidly sycophantic as you are, mildred.

Analphylactic Shock

Happy 9/11!
kiwifarms.net
are those the ones who know how to spell? Are you talking about the transphobic haters or the fetishists who want to actually have intercourse with transgender women?

to bad my "missery (sic)" is all in your head, derp. I'm a pretty happy camper overall.

lol. mirror, mirror. what you're doing is denying your self loathing, dumbass. you're laughing at your own degeneracy you imagine in me, douche canoe.
Hi Tom, I'm happy to see you're well despite the lack of scraps of attention thrown your way,

Due to the bullying that I suffered at your hands I was able to man up and overcome my paralyzing shyness and ask out a nice girl today. Also, I demanded a raise at work and confronted my neighbor who blasts out music at ungodly hours.

At the time, I didn't understand why you said such things. But now I realize you wanted the best for me. Thank you, Tom.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then why are you so angry in your posts?
Didn’t you post a story about how female dogs give you a boner?
lol. Tommie has been working days for the past week
Masturbating is not work.
and "all at once this afternoon" is about a half hour that's over right about now as i shake my head in pity for your grandparents because your parents must have been really fucked up to raise somebody as insipidly sycophantic as you are, mildred.
Who is Mildred? I fear old Tom’s dementia has progressed in the short time the Farms were offline.

Zelos Wilder

We're all in one place A generation lost in space
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get tech tips and learn more about cooking which is always nice to learn a skill. Some of the best recipes I've got, I've gotten from here.

Oh and I call a pedo dog fucker a pedo dog fucker.