What Does Being a Kiwi Farmer Do For You? - A Look At the Psychology of Bullying

A Gay Retard

Vogue says this will be the style in ten years
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you are one really delusional child living in a fantasy world if you believe this pack of sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs is capable of defining me for history.
I need construct no fantasies to say that you fuck dogs.

edit: wash your fucking hat

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Damn Thomas you really are sharting that chair up while raging at KF today. are the ass roaches doing more heavy foundations for the giant condo they are building in your colon.

Why do people go on websites whose userbase despises them?
He is an ass clown he can't help himself he craves the attention. He is a giant star in his own mind. No where else mind you. the rest of the world despises Thomas.

Even the pedophiles hate him for being a dog fucker and the dog fuckers hate him for being a pedophile.

Ten ton Tom is in a lose lose situation.
lol. tell me more about myself, my bitch. misinterpretations of my words are proof only of your intellectual dishonesty. i own every stupid assertion you make about me, douche nozzle. you live in a fantasy land and know nothing about my reality. you just have some opinions about how i shit on dishonest self loathing assholes projecting the denial of their perversions and inferiority complexes on me with a whole lot of distortions of my words and made up, very sick shit.

jellied jingoistic jagoffs, the lot of you. keep calling me names, morons. it drives intelligent people to me. I'm a well established activist artist with a forty year track record, a global audience of friendly people and a small, but dedicated toxic fan club of fetishistic fascist furries organized into some kind of angry autistic adult asshole army by @Daisymae, corporate cubicle dwelling dilberts and totally useless, unemployable 20 nothing incels and otherwise deviant dolts posting from mommy's basement.

i'm not a pedophile, child rapist, dog fucker or any of the other unfounded and unproven accusations against me. you are all pathetic, hive minded , hypocritical, misguided, misinformed, malicious millennial mental midgets and Gen Z brats with digitized brains living in a virtual reality.

except for a number of things:
i won't die alone. I have a large spirit family you all seem to not be able to see because they're not foolhardy enough to do what i do.
i'm a lot healthier than you think. I don't have COPD and unlike any of you, my behavioral health issues are well managed without doping me up.
this subforum is a toilet for me.
i'm an heir to a substantial estate and my own work and stone inventory has value. i will be establishing a family foundation.
i win arguments regularly with people who know how to argue rationally, which none of you are competent to do.

don't forget the part about making fun of people like me from the safety of your mom's internet connection where you can't get punched in the face or kicked in the nuts.

"Thomas" is not me and I wouldn't have sex with a cartoon robot even if you were paying for it.

for me, it's some old school stuff you probably wouldn't understand if i wrote it out.

why don't you insert that out of place comma up your ass along with your head, Sister Mary Elephant?

D00d, I'm a self employed artist. You're infantile imbeciles living in your mom's basements or posting from your cubicles on company time.

You believe nonsense, you're also clueless about what i was doing for that 29 minutes, cupcake. It certainly wasn't agonizing over a response to any toxic transphobic talking turd in this toilet. I don't harm anything sexually and never did. Your opinion of me is meaningless to anybody but you and your fellow self loathing, poo flinging naked apes with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. the world will be better without the lot of you hypocritical hedonistic attention starved losers, stalking people who are superior to you in every way to denigrate them. your grandchildren are already ashamed of you, reading this toxic tripe in the future.

I have an excellent and lucrative occupation, don't live in a hovel and I don't have the luxury of a stupid woman to use as a fuck bag. What I don't do, is believe lies like you do, so off to the land of the ignored ignorati camped out atop Mount Stupid with you , toxic talking turd.

you are one really delusional child living in a fantasy world if you believe this pack of sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs is capable of defining me for history.

good. now fuck off, ok?
Now lets get this straight old shits you are not superior to anyone in fact you are a value to evolutionary science ( the devolved human ) Yes people hear you say some really dumb shit and thinking you are superior to everyone is insane.

And you show just how male you are when you talk to women like that. You are one of the most foul old men in the world. Even Yaniv looks tame compared to you. Which he is a sick ass creep as well.

As for most of it we all know what it is CLANG CLANG CLANG Thomas same old crap shit together to try to see like he is smore intelligent and can string together really crappy insults.

Now do Sperg on tom. We know you will you pathetic dog fucking pedophile.

Ozma (ZeTrannyJanny)

"I remember drinking Kool-Aid"-Buzz Osbourne
kiwifarms.net
i won't die alone. I have a large spirit family you all seem to not be able to see because they're not foolhardy enough to do what i do.
i'm a lot healthier than you think. I don't have COPD and unlike any of you, my behavioral health issues are well managed without doping me up.
i'm an heir to a substantial estate and my own work and stone inventory has value. i will be establishing a family foundation.
i win arguments regularly with people who know how to argue rationally, which none of you are competent to do.

don't forget the part about making fun of people like me from the safety of your mom's internet connection where you can't get punched in the face or kicked in the nuts.

"Thomas" is not me and I wouldn't have sex with a cartoon robot even if you were paying for it.

for me, it's some old school stuff you probably wouldn't understand if i wrote it out.

why don't you insert that out of place comma up your ass along with your head, Sister Mary Elephant?
That comma was not out of place due to it being an independent clause. Plus I was listing your grade.

Detention for disrupting my work.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm on Kiwi Farms and Thomas is gross and boring to the extent that I don't even bother checking his subforum that often.

You'll die alone, Tom, and you'd be found with animals nibbling on your corpse. There is an active poster in this subform who can attest to this fate. You are not healthy or young, so this will be sooner rather than later. Your subform will be closed and you will be forgotten save for an Encyclopedia Dramatica page or some shit. You will perish having won no arguments on the onlines and will have no mourners at your service.
I go here because I get to make fun of people like you.

View attachment 2264635
I would not have sex with Thomas.
Why do people go on websites whose userbase despises them?
for me, it's some old school stuff you probably wouldn't understand if i wrote it out. Maybe you'll understand a picture, fish face?
1623802033095.png1623802432026.png

That comma was not out of place due to it being an independent clause. Plus I was listing your grade.

Detention for disrupting my work.
ignore button for wasting bandwidth and oxygen. ta-ta, turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wow Thomas you really never stop do you old pervert.

for me, it's some old school stuff you probably wouldn't understand if i wrote it out. Maybe you'll understand a picture, fish face?
You are a what an heir LOL they disowned you for being a mouthy fugly old dog fucking pedophile tom.

You win nothing Tom and you are not rational
ignore button for wasting bandwidth and oxygen. ta-ta, turkey.
BOO HOO Thomas We all know you can not do it you have to read it you are a raging pinhead ass clown that has to read it all so you can get really raging sharting all over the place insanely mad.

So tell me Thomas how much shitshalac have to coated the office chair with. I am sure by now there are hundreds of shit coatings all in the seat.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's done that to you, Tom. You did it to yourself. Your ONLY reputation is as a child molesting dogfucker, and it's all out of your own mouth. Too bad you were such a stupid fuck.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dysfunctional
Citation needed.
mostly young
Citation needed.
mostly unemployed
Citation needed.
with the most astounding array of psychosexual disorders
Pot calling the kettle black.
You freaks actual play out the fantasies in real time.
Says the greasy hobo who thinks he's a dainty, sexually attractive person.
The women in my family go bald.
You're a nasty old man though. Didn't your dad die with a full head of hair?
Fucked up, abusive home lives for most of you, I'm sure.
You swear up and down your family abused you.
Sexual frustration is surely the other big motivator.
Haha, no. That's you. Remember when you ran off to your 'kurdish prince' and he wanted nothing to do with you? Or when you went and bought cucumbers and lube for a liaison with some random black dude? All you want is for someone to either core out your crusty manhole or let you give them the greasy gummer.
Live foolishly and die stupid, morons with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. Alternatively, you could put down your game controllers, get up out of bed, the couch or your gaming chair and get some fresh air, sunshine and socialization with living people for a change.
I always love how you are under the extreme delusion that we're all just sitting in dark basements or have no friends or family; projection is a helluva thing, ain't it? This isn't our lives. This is yours. If you're not out digging rancid food out of dumpsters you're either poorly playing musical instruments for pity change or pretending that your shitty rocks are worth a tiny bit more than nothing. You're under the impression that you're the adult analyzing us, that we're the monsters and we're unhinged; the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, Tommy. If you stopped coming here you'd cease to fucking exist and that's what scares you the most...knowing that the only people on this planet that give you an iota of attention do it because they see you for the blight that you are.

You're a prisoner in a cell of your own creation.

A Gay Retard

Vogue says this will be the style in ten years
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thomas, you already posted this verbatim roughly two hours ago. Perhaps it's time for you to find a rest home that takes pedophilic ablutophobes?

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net
The woman put together a power point presentation i was displeased with and she went ballistic on me when I told her, making a hate video about me, i responded to that , she made another, i responded to that and forgot about her until you demented deviants claimed i hounded her to death, when in fact, you are a member of a gang of psychopaths trying to hound me to death.

Do any of you think you can deliver a rational argument or are insults the best you've got?

Ad hominem means “against the man,” and this type of fallacy is sometimes called name calling or the personal attack fallacy. This type of fallacy occurs when someone attacks the person instead of attacking his or her argument.

My diagnosis is GD with associated CPTSD . this septic tank is full of fetishists into snuff sex, scat, kids and animals projecting at me. I hang out with real people every day. This place is like a virtual world crapper for me; just a place to come and shit on mean, stupid people who think they're getting over on me. You're just seeing more of me than usual because both my facebook accounts are blocked.

As for AMB, I can assure you that they're laughing harder at the morons from here, hating on me there, than me.

Fucking LOL back at you, gullible moron repeating lies.

In truth, you're "Normal" and as a normie, you are oblivious to the fact that you're more mentally ill than the people who obviously are. You're a victim of the DKE , so stupid, you're too stupid to know that you're stupid.
You accuse us of wasting time on this site, and yet spend all your time invested in petty drama. I do find it wonderful that little Tom Tom Toots went from riches to rags. Oh wait you put me on ignore because I blew up your stupid attempt to look like a l33t old school internet user.

Toots, you are the protocow if ever there was one. 89 years old and still stupid

drfuzzyballs

The Farm's #1 sperg
kiwifarms.net
I find the inhabitants of the Kiwi Farms to be a fascinating lot of dysfunctional, mostly young, mostly unemployed people,
I'm gainfully employed
with the most astounding array of psychosexual disorders
Said by a tranny
None of you can refute a thing I say rationally
I'll admit that I can't prove to your satisfaction that I'm a mostly normal and fairly successful young man. But you've documented that you're human filth, and spent your life on the dole.