What Does Being a Kiwi Farmer Do For You? - A Look At the Psychology of Bullying

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I'm not the one constantly making threads on this site, if anything tom has more of a claim to being called a kiwifarmer than many posters here.
i win arguments regularly with people who know how to argue rationally, which none of you are competent to do.
why don't you insert that out of place comma up your ass along with your head, Sister Mary Elephant?
"Thomas" is not me and I wouldn't have sex with a cartoon robot even if you were paying for it.
the pinnacle of rationalist argumentation, i can hear a distant smuckle between tears of pride lol.

Dufe

kiwifarms.net
for me, it's some old school stuff you probably wouldn't understand if i wrote it out. Maybe you'll understand a picture, fish face?
I think it is quite telling when a simple question elicits a hostile response. I havent said anything remotely close to the deplorable things people here have said. Whatever it is that is keeping you here, whatever goal you are trying to reach, it doesnt look like its working. But as much as ive gathered, it seems the only thing that matters is what goes on in your head. And if your head says "getting constant abuse by internet strangers makes me happy" then why should I get in the way if your fulfillment? So... Post away miss w. Post away.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm an heir to a substantial estate and ... i will be establishing a family foundation.
You're waiting for someone else to die, so you can take their money and "establish a family foundation". Move over Carnegie and Gates - Tom will rectify the shame of the Wasserberg dynasty! I love how tom cannot help but showcase his privilege at every attempt to develop a charitable facade.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're waiting for someone else to die, so you can take their money and "establish a family foundation". Move over Carnegie and Gates - Tom will rectify the shame of the Wasserberg dynasty! I love how tom cannot help but showcase his privilege at every attempt to develop a charitable facade.
He's lying. His parents wrote him out for being a smelly hobo.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I think it is quite telling when a simple question elicits a hostile response. I havent said anything remotely close to the deplorable things people here have said. Whatever it is that is keeping you here, whatever goal you are trying to reach, it doesnt look like its working. But as much as ive gathered, it seems the only thing that matters is what goes on in your head. And if your head says "getting constant abuse by internet strangers makes me happy" then why should I get in the way if your fulfillment? So... Post away miss w. Post away.
derp. sorry about calling you fish face. did you get the idea from the graphic? You're all just fish biting my bait, dude. keep pounding that keyboard,, fan boy.
I'm gainfully employed

Said by a tranny

I'll admit that I can't prove to your satisfaction that I'm a mostly normal and fairly successful young man. But you've documented that you're human filth, and spent your life on the dole.
You're a wage slave.

I'm not a "tranny" in the sense you see transgender people. I'm an intersex female with a clean and well managed bill of mental health. i just saw my primary today and she confirmed that i don't have COPD for the umpteenth time.

You're obviously a "mostly normal and fairly successful young man" which , to me makes me pity you , but you probably won't be able to comprehend why I think "normal" is the last thing anybody should aspire to in an abnormal, authoritarian society and your idea of fairly successful is most likely a nice car, a mortgage and a few thousand for a cash cushion.
Thomas, you already posted this verbatim roughly two hours ago. Perhaps it's time for you to find a rest home that takes pedophilic ablutophobes?
give my regards to the rest of the ignorated ignorati camped out on mount stupid who like to lie about me with bullshit like that. I bathe a lot more often than you have intelligent thoughts.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
lol. tell me more about myself, my bitch. misinterpretations of my words are proof only of your intellectual dishonesty. i own every stupid assertion you make about me, douche nozzle. you live in a fantasy land and know nothing about my reality. you just have some opinions about how i shit on dishonest self loathing assholes projecting the denial of their perversions and inferiority complexes on me with a whole lot of distortions of my words and made up, very sick shit.

jellied jingoistic jagoffs, the lot of you. keep calling me names, morons. it drives intelligent people to me. I'm a well established activist artist with a forty year track record, a global audience of friendly people and a small, but dedicated toxic fan club of fetishistic fascist furries organized into some kind of angry autistic adult asshole army by @Daisymae, corporate cubicle dwelling dilberts and totally useless, unemployable 20 nothing incels and otherwise deviant dolts posting from mommy's basement.

i'm not a pedophile, child rapist, dog fucker or any of the other unfounded and unproven accusations against me. you are all pathetic, hive minded , hypocritical, misguided, misinformed, malicious millennial mental midgets and Gen Z brats with digitized brains living in a virtual reality.
LOL YOU SHIT AND PISS YOURSELF RETARD PEDO DOGFUCKER
TOM
TOM
TOM
TOM

A Gay Retard

Vogue says this will be the style in ten years
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
wow Tomasz, what an old fag kiwifarmer. You should probably stop abusing the vulnerable and then we can discuss who is the Kiwifarms bully.

Why do we bully people?

Since I started reading the forum and matters about the forum, it all revolves on sparking interest by contacting people in the forum. Chris and Ethan are examples of fueling events. YOU ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF THAT

YOU made an account on the Kiwifarms, commenting and making threads. You are the worst of society, and forum as you brag about abusing the vulnerable. Gloating and doing damage control of your dirty deeds can't compare to me laughing at people on the Internet.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What's a hateful word for what you are then, because I'd like to start using it.

So, you don't bathe.
i said a lot more often than the zero intelligent thoughts you have. I wash several times a day, because this is a hot, dusty town and i cut stone and garden. I shower most days, but don't have a bathtub in this apartment. i'll likely be getting a tub for the back yard as soon as i get a little ahead on my credit account. you "people" believe a lot of things about me that just aren't true.
And yet you want someone to give you $50,000 to capitalise your business because you're sick of scrambling for weed money and not having decent clothes.
lol. i don't have to scramble for weed money any more and until i drop a bunch of weight, i'm not spending any real money on clothing and that should be "capitalize" . The $50K is a mythical number that represents an amount my father refused to stake me to for a fish farm on San Andres Island in Colombia, because he had been burned by my uncle and cousin and had just lost a shit pot of money for the whole family on a shitty mining stock deal. Then, a VP of Marsh-McLennan got me all excited , putting together a prospectus and then hung me up, resulting in my parents giving me a two months under the influence of thorazine, stelazine and haloperidol in a private mental hospital for a 21st birthday present.
wow Tomasz, what an old fag kiwifarmer. You should probably stop abusing the vulnerable and then we can discuss who is the Kiwifarms bully.

Why do we bully people?

Since I started reading the forum and matters about the forum, it all revolves on sparking interest by contacting people in the forum. Chris and Ethan are examples of fueling events. YOU ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF THAT

YOU made an account on the Kiwifarms, commenting and making threads. You are the worst of society, and forum as you brag about abusing the vulnerable. Gloating and doing damage control of your dirty deeds can't compare to me laughing at people on the Internet.
You should definitely stop believing the nonsense i've highlighted in right. You virtue signaling hypocritical perverts interpret what i say to be doing those things. The world looks completely different when you pull your head out of your ass, you fucking gullible moron. i said nothing that can RATIONALLY be called any sort of evidence of what you accuse me of, sped. get a life that doesn't involve lying about strangers, fucktard.

If you study the beginning of the general thread about me, it clearly shows that I was lured here by an impostor spreading lies that were started on another site.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If you study the beginning of the general thread about me, it clearly shows that I was lured here by an impostor spreading lies that were started on another site.
No it doesn't, anyone can look and see the beginning of this thread, and it was you showing up and trying to raise a personal army and chimping out like a retard. And you completely lost.

And years and years ago, you lost. You chimped out, threatened to file lolsuits, nothing happened.

We all have just laughed at you since then. Thanks for the amusement, you pathetic faggot.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
And yet unlike all the total attention whores here who refuse to keep on rising to the bait, you still come back every time, without fail.

This is because in the end Tom we’re all you have, and it’ll stay that way until the time your body is uncovered, half eaten by the horde of rats you call roommates.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
derp. sorry about calling you fish face. did you get the idea from the graphic? You're all just fish biting my bait, dude. keep pounding that keyboard,, fan boy.
If “biting your bait” results in more hilarious chimpouts from you, then I am absolutely fine with that. And it always does.
You're a wage slave.
The only people who use the term “wage slave” are privileged wankers and lazy scroungers who never worked for a living. You need working on, boy.
I'm not a "tranny" in the sense you see transgender people. I'm an intersex female with a clean and well managed bill of mental health.
How many times have you been carted off to the nuthouse?
i just saw my primary today and she confirmed that i don't have COPD for the umpteenth time.
She probably lied because she was afraid that the shock of the diagnosis would cause you to have a coughing fit, which in turn would cause you to spray shit all over her nice, clean consulting room.
i said a lot more often than the zero intelligent thoughts you have. I wash several times a day, because this is a hot, dusty town and i cut stone and garden. I shower most days,
Most days?

Then, a VP of Marsh-McLennan got me all excited , putting together a prospectus and then hung me up, resulting in my parents giving me a two months under the influence of thorazine, stelazine and haloperidol in a private mental hospital for a 21st birthday present.
Sounds like you have a long history of falling for obvious cons. Tell us again about how smart you are.

You should definitely stop believing the nonsense i've highlighted in right. You virtue signaling hypocritical perverts interpret what i say to be doing those things.
You seem to have confused “virtue signalling” with “laughing at you.” Probably because admitting that we laugh at you means admitting that you’re a ridiculous old man who made all the wrong choices in life and now stews on a shit-covered office chair, telling lies to make himself feel better.
Then leave, fool. You keep saying you’re leaving and you’re ignoring everyone, but you never do. What a fool you are.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
You should definitely stop believing the nonsense i've highlighted in red. You virtue signaling hypocritical perverts interpret what i say to be doing those things. The world looks completely different when you pull your head out of your ass, you fucking gullible moron. i said nothing that can RATIONALLY be called any sort of evidence of what you accuse me of, sped. get a life that doesn't involve lying about strangers, fucktard.

There, I fixed it for you :story:

What's there to study? My first contact with your existence was when you posted on Autism Thunderdome when we were having a very serious conversation about IP2. Your board's regulars quickly shut me down about you being in IP2, you keep opening your mouth about such incidents. It's not like you weren't aware of the things they told me because you also were shilling your things on General Chat and getting tagged. Who's forcing you to answer to your detractors? You know DSP barely mentions them and he actively fights to not recognize the Kiwifarms? DSP is not happy he has a board on the Kiwifarms. You didn't accept you lost, stayed silent and make everything fall into obscurity. Culminating in this board where you will cope, seethe and dilate, welcome to Hell !

lol @ the impostor thing, it's not like that's forcing you to keep making threads asking us why we so mean 🥺 board, why you so mean 🥺

:story: "I am quite socially conservative" :story:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i just saw my primary today and she confirmed that i don't have COPD for the umpteenth time.
Doctors don't do that, you faggot liar. They do not give you a list of diseases you don't have. They tell you what you do have.

But enjoy your lying, you COPD-inflicted dying geezer.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doctors don't do that, you faggot liar. They do not give you a list of diseases you don't have. They tell you what you do have.

But enjoy your lying, you COPD-inflicted dying geezer.
Mazel, Mr Wasserberg! You don't have AIDS, but your prostate is the size of a grapefruit!

I'm not a "tranny" in the sense you see transgender people. I'm an intersex female with a clean and well managed bill of mental health. i just saw my primary today and she confirmed that i don't have COPD for the umpteenth time.
You're lying about all of that. You're a geriatric old man with COPD, no teeth skizoaffective disorder, extreme male pattern baldness. You're lying about being a DES baby. The only teratogenic substance you were exposed to in the womb was alcohol.