What Does Being a Kiwi Farmer Do For You? - A Look At the Psychology of Bullying

Dufe

kiwifarms.net
derp. sorry about calling you fish face. did you get the idea from the graphic? You're all just fish biting my bait, dude. keep pounding that keyboard,, fan boy.
Its like you just cant help it, can you. You can barely discern hostility from someone just asking you a question. Well I'm going to initiate the cure of all your internet woes that I know you and the people here at the farms cannot seem to comprehend:

Goodbye, Miss Wasserburg.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Its like you just cant help it, can you. You can barely discern hostility from someone just asking you a question. Well I'm going to initiate the cure of all your internet woes that I know you and the people here at the farms cannot seem to comprehend:

Goodbye, Miss Wasserburg.
lol. enjoy life with your head up your ass, you fucking ridiculous infant man who believes nonsense about strangers. live foolishly and die stupid, little boy -- far from me.

Me? I'm Tight As Fuck

Not Whack
kiwifarms.net
lol. enjoy life with your head up your ass, you fucking ridiculous infant man who believes nonsense about strangers. live foolishly and die stupid, little boy -- far from me.
Why do you flip-flop between calling the dog masturbation and kiddie diddling a lie, and calling it "not that bad"? It is what it is, you did those things. You can make up all the excuses in your shitty little brain about why it was OK for you to do but that's what pedos do. You committed an act of rape against both a dog and a child. You're fucked, bud.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Look you fat blob of idiocy. YOU ADMITTED TO IT ALL! How does that make everyone believes nonsense when you your self admitted to it and keeps doing so and trying to downplay the severity of what you did.

Thomas it is plain and easy for all to see what you said. It is you that said it and it is marked on your profile user number. You do get that right? No? Well it just goes to prove you are a insane mentally ill perverted dog fucking child raping moron.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom one of your greatest faults is your hypocrisy. Need an example? After you got shot during a dumpster dive you were interviewed by a magazine. This is when you were homeless and living in one of those tent communities; you explained that homeless people are people too; that they need love and respect just like anyone else.

Fast forward to an actual video of you waddling to The Hut one day and giving a couple of homeless guys minding their own business some shit only to take off to ensure they didn't kick your ass.

Can you explain how bullying you is wrong but you bullying other people is okay?

Hunter D

kiwifarms.net
you "people" believe a lot of things about me that just aren't true.
So you admit, then, that we are not to believe anything you say? Most of the things anyone on the internet knows of you is because you stream while high or drunk on something, and you say some wild shit. You revert to some strange mental state where you tell the same stories and make the same claims repeatedly as if you're still in your 20's. I can relate, we all wish we could stay in our 20's, but the recurring stories you tell do, in fact, include the very things you say are false accusations.

R

RW 1995

kiwifarms.net
Why Do People Bully?

As somebody who has always stood up to bullies, I find the inhabitants of the Kiwi Farms to be a fascinating lot of dysfunctional, mostly young, mostly unemployed people, with the most astounding array of psychosexual disorders I have ever seen anywhere, even in excess of what was on display at The Ranter and at AMB. Those are just men with sick imaginations. You freaks actual play out the fantasies in real time. One has to wonder what's in it for a woman like @Mariposa Electrique, allegedly a professional woman who says she has a career, is married to a fine man and has two grown kids. What's causing the deep psychic pain she is denying and projecting at me?

Plus, how come, such an intelligent woman has to aim so low, focusing on things I really have no control over and never did? My urogenital system was damaged when I was little, leaving me with a lot of body functions that didn't work right. My sinuses are the booger factory from hell and when the post nasal drip gets me coughing, my sphincter and bladder may leak, but this is not something that happens every day, nor does it amount to very much leakage when it does. Yes , I'm bald, but so what? The women in my family go bald. Yes, I'm overweight, but not so much that it can be called "morbid obesity". Yes I have no teeth, but did you know i can't get dentures because of the plate in my jaw?

The rest of you probably have more simple reasons for the schadenfreude dependence you gratify with the gang bullying here. Fucked up, abusive home lives for most of you, I'm sure. Sexual frustration is surely the other big motivator. You're frustrated and angry that even sex workers won't have anything to do you. You want these people you perceive to be inferior to kill themselves, when the truth of it is you hate yourself and lack the courage to do anything to improve your life, so you seek pleasure in making other people miserable. The main reason that otherwise intelligent people hate me so intensely is that they're living lies and I'm too real for them. None of you can refute a thing I say rationally and your own belief system is so jangled with congnitive dissonance that you lash out at me.

Live foolishly and die stupid, morons with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. Alternatively, you could put down your game controllers, get up out of bed, the couch or your gaming chair and get some fresh air, sunshine and socialization with living people for a change.
holy shit you described me perfectly

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you keep repeating the same few sentences over and over? Is it a compulsion like the clanging, or are you just kind of dim?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why do you keep repeating the same few sentences over and over? Is it a compulsion like the clanging, or are you just kind of dim?
He is that dimwitted. I have noticed with tom that he can not remember what he posted or said from hour to hour.

Senile yes fat very much so yes. perverted disgustingly YES!

Tom is all of the worst qualities of the human race all wrapped into one smelly dirty disgusting perverted vile package.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
i just saw my primary today and she confirmed that i don't have COPD for the umpteenth time.
The only reasons your doctor would have reconfirmed you don't have a particular condition are if you keep asking her or if she feels the need to keep an eye out for you developing it.

So do a bunch of people online have you worried about COPD, or does your doctor know it's coming?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It shows one how not to live life. It also serves as a warning for those who don’t wish to end up as dickless, homeless, zoophilic pedos.
What it doesn't do is teach people to discern between a person's reality and the fantasies of demented pathological liars participating in a professionally programmed character assassination of a minor , but controversial public figure.

I have a dick, I have a home and I am not a zoophilic pedo.

So NotAlpharius, how do you feel about yourself being told that you're a gullible, hive minded fool bearing false witness against me? I have several very credible references who will verify that what I say is true. What have you got to prove that what you said about me isn't pure bullshit?

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What it doesn't do is teach people to discern between a person's reality and the fantasies of demented pathological liars participating in a professionally programmed character assassination of a minor , but controversial public figure.

So NotAlpharius, how do you feel about yourself being told that you're a gullible, hive minded fool bearing false witness against me? I have several very credible references who will verify that what I say is true. What have you got to prove that what you said about me isn't pure bullshit?
I never said that I was referring to you. There’s plenty of dickless, zoophilic, pedos, and homeless that are discussed on the website. Why would you jump to conclusions that any or all of these descriptions would be referring to you? Is there something you’d like to share to the rest of the class?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I can prove the zoophilia thing is true. Here you go!
DAA22E45-628E-424D-85A6-7A300190C88C.png
Thanks to @Daisymae for digging this one up.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Tom you are a known dog fucking pedophile. You admitted to do so. Now you are not a public figure. what you are to the public is an outcast a gross vile outcast.

examples THE HUT. SAGA. TPD at your door.