What Happened To the Tribal People of Europe? -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This thead is dedicated to @Spl00gie , who is Welsh and trying to preserve the culture of their ancestors.

Diversity is what makes an ecosystem strong , resilient to invasive pathogens, opportunistic predators and extreme weather and tectonic events. Empire seeks to homogenize humanity into a giant bowl of compliant butterscotch pudding and in doing so, has all life on the planet heading straight into the 6th Great Extinction. There is nothing we can do to stop the earth changes that are coming as the planet forces the carbon cycle back into homeostasis. We can only soften the blow and the way to do that will be found in the traditional teachings of all the world's indigenous cultures. First we must love the Creator and all of creation from ourselves outward and walk softly on the living earth, replenishing it just like we were told in the first book of the Bible.

I think it's very important for everybody to reach into their indigenous roots. There are many European cultures that have been absorbed by imperialism that are still struggling to maintain their traditional lifestyles and keep their languages alive, like yours, the Celts, Gaels, Flemish and Basque. John Trudell was a huge bridge between the native nations and rainbow hippies on this continent who had very deep insight into the humanity of the earth native cultures and what has been done to them by industrialized feudal society.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

Quranically compliant young man.
kiwifarms.net
This thead is dedicated to @Spl00gie , who is Welsh and trying to preserve the culture of their ancestors.

Diversity is what makes an ecosystem strong , resilient to invasive pathogens, opportunistic predators and extreme weather and tectonic events. Empire seeks to homogenize humanity into a giant bowl of compliant butterscotch pudding and in doing so, has all life on the planet heading straight into the 6th Great Extinction. There is nothing we can do to stop the earth changes that are coming as the planet forces the carbon cycle back into homeostasis. We can only soften the blow and the way to do that will be found in the traditional teachings of all the world's indigenous cultures. First we must love the Creator and all of creation from ourselves outward and walk softly on the living earth, replenishing it just like we were told in the first book of the Bible.

I think it's very important for everybody to reach into their indigenous roots. There are many European cultures that have been absorbed by imperialism that are still struggling to maintain their traditional lifestyles and keep their languages alive, like yours, the Celts, Gaels, Flemish and Basque. John Trudell was a huge bridge between the native nations and rainbow hippies on this continent who had very deep insight into the humanity of the earth native cultures and what has been done to them by industrialized feudal society.
Dogfucker.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1624657808290.png

Anyway, I have some basque ancestry, and I can tell you that pure Indoeuropean people don't want you to coopt their experience @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least when he's doing this he isn't pestering police officers over the phone. Poor guys are just trying to get through the day, and then Tom rings up and starts rambling about Blaire White for a solid hour.

Ecliptic

What you are is a felon, stalker.
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was gonna be about the gypsies, Turks and Africans.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All the tribal peoples of Europe were white or light skinned asians who interbred enough to be considered white
Just like the Mayans, they didn't go anywhere, they just bred more successfully with people from the North because they were already white enough to blend in. Baque culture and language still remained somewhat intact compared to other Indoeuropean sheep fuckers, who are probably Tommy's cousins.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was gonna be about the gypsies, Turks and Africans.
It is about whatever old culture somebody wants to share. It arose out of a conversation with @Spl00gie about her Welsh culture and my Ashkenazi culture and what I know of Native American culture.
All the tribal peoples of Europe were white or light skinned asians who interbred enough to be considered white
not really. The Sami of Norway are that way and may not have any Asian blood. Most of the central and eastern European have a lot of Asian blood, but the Mediterranean Europeans tend to be more swarthy, from African and Semitic mixing.
Tom, why do you this? Is this the only place you heard or paid attention to? Do you see us as your friends?
My name is Tommie. I get heard and paid attention to plenty. I just happen to be blocked at facebook right now and this was a spur of the moment thing i thought would be fun to annoy the haters with and possibly attract some people that aren't stupid enough to believe the lies about me before it got moved to my forum.
Cymru am byth!

Sut ydych chi'n teimlo am Dywysog Cymru presennol?

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My name is Tommie. I get heard and paid attention to plenty. I just happen to be blocked at facebook right now and this was a spur of the moment thing i thought would be fun to annoy the haters with and possibly attract some people that aren't stupid enough to believe the lies about me before it got moved to my forum.
You'll get banned again.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
lol. mighty white men. nothing is going to miss you when you're gone.
You would, Tom. White people pay for & provide everything you have because you're too stupid & lazy to do so for yourself. You're a lifelong parasite that hates & reviles his hosts.

It's another broad pattern with you. From the wealthy, privileged family that spoiled you to the cops & public employees you call whenever you need attention to the working taxpayers that are forced to provide you an income...to even the "race" that invented a world soft & tolerant enough to support useless, dirty permanent ingrates like you who wouldn't survive otherwise.

All of these groups or classes have managed to give you a better life than you deserved despite your shit attitude & lack of effort. And you, being a hypocrite on principle & lacking the courage of your supposed convictions, still beg & take charity from all these groups, even as you curse them.

Bet it sucks to actually need all these people you hate so much while no one anywhere even wants you around. Not even your own family. Happy day, Tom.

Last edited: