What Happened To the Tribal People of Europe? -

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
My name is Tommie. I get heard and paid attention to plenty. I just happen to be blocked at facebook right now and this was a spur of the moment thing i thought would be fun to annoy the haters with and possibly attract some people that aren't stupid enough to believe the lies about me before it got moved to my forum.
Why would people be annoyed by a topic that only academics may care about for the most part? There’s isn’t a great debate in Europe (or anywhere else) about these so called tribal people.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If you knew shit about Native culture then you'd know we're not a monolith and you'd mention specific tribes rather than some pan-Indian nonsense you learned from the Rainbow Tards.
You really shouldn't make assumptions, ass wipe. I met John Trudell and Jesse Ed Davis. I was in a prayer circle led by Archie Lame Deer and attended a Pipestone Monument Sun Dance. My mentor, Jim Hicks was a Choctaw pipe carrier and carver. I used to sweat in Flagstaff with the Big Mountain Sun Dancer medicine circle., Leonard Crow Dog sang Yuwipi ceremony for me. I have a good friend who is legit Cherokee royalty and my neighbors are all Tohono O'Odham, Apache and Yaqui. I very often know more about my mixed blood friends tribes than they do. If you were truly native, you wouldn't have come on so aggressively.

Ronnie Rocket

an intellectually dishonest asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You really shouldn't make assumptions, ass wipe. I met John Trudell and Jesse Ed Davis. I was in a prayer circle led by Archie Lame Deer and attended a Pipestone Monument Sun Dance. My mentor, Jim Hicks was a Choctaw pipe carrier and carver. I used to sweat in Flagstaff with the Big Mountain Sun Dancer medicine circle., Leonard Crow Dog sang Yuwipi ceremony for me. I have a good friend who is legit Cherokee royalty and my neighbors are all Tohono O'Odham, Apache and Yaqui. I very often know more about my mixed blood friends tribes than they do. If you were truly native, you wouldn't have come on so aggressively.
I'm surprised you're not claiming to have met Russell Means and Leonard Peltier.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised you're not claiming to have met Russell Means and Leonard Peltier.
i spoke to Peltier on the phone from DC on a call arranged by Yvonne Bushyhead in 1989. I'm also friends with Anna Rouse, Desmond's wife. Do you know who he is? Now say something rational if you're capable. The topic is the preservation of indigenous cultures.

Ronnie Rocket

an intellectually dishonest asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
not among the well brain washed mighty white fuck tards like yourself, no there isn't.

Shut up Thomas you raging lunatic

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no such thing as Native American royalty. They're all alcoholic savages who bang their daughters. No wonder you love them.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if I’m not white? Bold of you racist to assume everyone is white. Tom, you stupid yank, not everyone in the world shares the same obsession with “roots” you white hippies have. Besides, you know shit about anthropology.
He thought so little of his black “friend” Chief Kofi that he called him “Chief Covfefe.” I notice that we haven’t heard from Kofi lately, probably because Tom drove him away with his racism.