What Happened To the Tribal People of Europe? -

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. i really can't believe you have a PhD, running around claiming i said things i never said, you pathetic self loathing bigoted bourgeoisie bimbo. pray nobody doxes you to me, my bitch. your career is toast if they do.
So, Robert never told you he didn't want to touch you because you have a penis, he wasn't gay, and you're fucking filthy? You're just mad because I will always be infinitely more accomplished than you will ever be, and you will die unable to sell junky rocks you found on the side of the road.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
lol. i really can't believe you have a PhD, running around claiming i said things i never said, you pathetic self loathing bigoted bourgeoisie bimbo. pray nobody doxes you to me, my bitch. your career is toast if they do.
yeah im sure people are going to believe the pedo dog fucker who shits his pants over the functional member of society. also im sure if you go near mariposa she is allowed by law to shoot you dead.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you don't have to be caucasian to be a mighty white fucktard, ass hat. assimilated people of color can be just as mighty white as any honkie, chad. also, you know fuck all about what I know shit about. have you get a rational argument or do you only know how to thump your chest, twirl your dick and fling poo at me, narcissistic naked ape?

Boy, I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother and the world looks totally different when your don't have your head stuffed up your ass believing bullshit about strangers.

the lack of melanin in one's skin has nothing to do with "whiteness" , which in this case is the completely brain washed embracing of authoritarian industrialized society as something "normal" when in fact it has the world already in the beginnings of the 6th great extinction. Your "culture" is not sustainable and you are destined to become a member of the 95% club of stupid humans killed by their own lifestyle.
STFU old man.
you never stated your preferences which is why i used "they" you said you were FTM but you also said something about being a woman, so I wasn't sure.
more delusions tom?
this is a gym of sorts for me.

View attachment 2296578

View attachment 2296589
Catholica Ecclesia curavit ut omnes viae Romam ducunt ad jus, non imperiosis tam amentes
STFU old man tom.
this is an amusing example of dave talking out of his ass about things he knows next to nothing accurate about. here's the full story:

Egyptians invented concrete.
https://www.concretenetwork.com/concrete-history/

The torsion engine first came from Athens, not Rome.
Though simple torsion devices could have been developed earlier, the first extant evidence of a torsion siege engine comes from the Chalcotheca, the arsenal on the Acropolis in Athens, and dates to c. 338 - 326 BC. ... Torsion based weaponry offered much greater efficiency over tension based weaponry.

Give us your dissertation on sexual dimorphism of the human brain, @Dee Price. That's always good for a few laughs, but do it in your own thread, you attention starved pedantic peripatetic pollywog . The "lecture" i grabbed this from is hilarious for any of "her" fans.
I believe Max Miller and what he was reading from the Roman cook books and they said it was an aphrodisiac Tasting history one of my favorite shows. either way it is gone and no one will know and your counter is more bullshit that will never have any merit. Regardless of what ever it was no one will know any thing about it chemical properties.

And i said they perfected the torsion machine not created it. You moron.

As for sexual dimorphism well that is how it all works and that is a well known fact and is irrefutable. clusters in the limbic system are sexually dimorphic. regardless of what you wish that is medical fact.
When you have a rational argument, let me know. This is nothing but an irrational ad hominem screed. If you insist on calling me Tom, I'll just block you so i don't have to look at the stupidity that flows from your fingertips.

You really need to stop projecting all your sick sexual fantasies at me, cupcake. It makes you look stupid to people who know how to think. a

For the umpteenth time, my name is "Tommie" People who persistently call me "Tom" are looking for a fight.

I mostly avoided deep studies into History until recent years and I'm finding that most cultures, authoritarian or egalitarian, at worst tolerated the presence of same sex attracted and gender non-conforming individuals, if not elevate them to positions of importance. It seems to me that only this warped Judeo-Christian and Islamist expansionist imperialism that stigmatize effeminate men and masculine women so badly, most likely because the men are considered inferior as warriors and the women inferior as breeders.

Here's a pretty well researched piece into how Zionism and Wahabbism arose in the Middle East.

ZIONISM & WAHHABISM: Twin Cancers in the Middle East (And Their Veiled Origins)…

It is a fascinating, though rather grim, story, spanning the First World War, the creation of the states of Israel, Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia, and taking in Lawrence of Arabia, all the way to the fall of Gadaffi in Libya, the Syria Civil War and Rise of the so-called Islamic State, among other things.​

It’s a story of long-term manipulation, insidious indoctrination, and secret, almost ‘mythical’ works of literature.​

These two ideologies – Wahhabism in Islam and Zionism which is linked primarily to the Jewish religion – may seem like unrelated entities on the surface of it.

But these two ideologies could be seen as largely responsible for much of the situation in the Middle East today; a situation that doesn’t just effect the Middle East, but as we’ve seen more and more since 9/11, effects the US, Europe, the West and probably the entire world.

These two ideologies are responsible for and bound up in decades of violence, war and manipulation. These two ideologies are, it can be demonstrated, flip-sides of the same coin.

And these two ideologies can both be traced back to the same approximate era – roughly 100 years ago, during the events of the First World War.
STFU old man moron the dog fucking pedophile
you really can't think. She has no need to justify her degrees with you. and the fact she laid out a perfect rebuttal to your idiotic claim to being intersex that destroyed you and proved that in fact there is no way you are intersex. and showed physically why it was impossible.

Thomas you are a moron.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
keep hammering those keyboards with your insane delusions, my bitches.

A better question would be what happened to the money you grifted from your father for faking being suicidal?

Also how come you're not getting your security deposit back from the landlord who kicked you out? Was it because you rendered the house unlivable and vermin infested?

These are the questions the people want answered Tom. Noone wants to have a discussion of intellectual substance with someone who possesses a child's understanding of history and biology.
keep asking stupid questions like that, derp. i love being called stupid by digitally dumbed down degenerate deviant , insane , infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
keep hammering those keyboards with your insane delusions, my bitches.
Old man no one here is hammering a keyboard except you. Do get that your coddlers will not help you. People can see through their idiocy. As they do yours.

keep asking stupid questions like that, derp. i love being called stupid by digitally dumbed down degenerate deviant , insane , infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.
Thomas they are not digitally dumbed down. And you are as stupid as they come. You are also a degenerate deviant. You are insane and you are delusional and one of your most obvious delusions is that of grandeur.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom, you worthless faggot, stop doubleposting. Also, you appear to be wildly confused about who is here for the amusement of who. You have an entire subforum about you, on a site dedicated to laughing at dysfunctional retards. If you can't see who the dancing monkey is here, you're even dumber than you are filthy and depraved, quite a feat.
Clang some more about how we're all *insert alliterative insults haphazardly strung together*, then cope, seethe some more and finally, kill yourself, you irredeemable kiddy-fiddling revenant.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i own you obsessed, deviant morons. dance for me some more, fucktard.
No you do not. You do not own anyone here old man shits himself.
-1,196, Dave. what happened to all the love, adoration and respect you get around here ? :christine:
Oh it will change again once they POI old lonewolf and the others realize what it does. do not be all happy others can changed that number as quickly as your coddlers have effected it.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom, you worthless faggot, stop doubleposting. Also, you appear to be wildly confused about who is here for the amusement of who. You have an entire subforum about you, on a site dedicated to laughing at dysfunctional retards. If you can't see who the dancing monkey is here, you're even dumber than you are filthy and depraved, quite a feat.
Clang some more about how we're all *insert alliterative insults haphazardly strung together*, then cope, seethe some more and finally, kill yourself, you irredeemable kiddy-fiddling revenant.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘
Kiwi Farms—an online forum best known for harboring stalkers, white supremacists, and overall being one of the worst cesspits the internet has to offer—was knocked offline temporarily on Tuesday in what the site’s operators called a paid-for Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi people knows i love to jerk off to 8 year old girls and i raped Sabrina when she was almost 13. I did finger my dog for over a decade so what. There is nothing wrong with having sex with your dog or an 8 year old girl. You people are just jealous of me getting to have sex with a hot 8 year old girl i mean 12 year old girl.

Wow tom you are just sick you filthy old bum.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
Skimmed through the board, didn't see it said, but I'll say that this "looking for your tribal roots" bullshit sounds interesting, but is a very fucking double bladed knife in the gut.
Where I come from there is a (((revised pagan religion))) and I knew a few motherfuckers from it, some later converted to Christianity of all things.
What the smarter lot from that shit told me was that the leaders of that outfit basically take shit from fuck anywhere they want and keep mixing shit into the pot of their pseudo believable traditional pagan religion. Basically, they make shit up as they go and say that it's ancient tradition, even though the shit they add comes from the fucking other side of Europe that never had any contact with the Eastern Block. Very pagan of them when you think about it though. Do what you want, believe what you want, but put up a low tier act of it being an inherited tradition instead of a rip off of a rip off.
You should study your roots, but like with everything in life, better to take things with a grain of salt than licking the salt like a cow.
Also, for any tree hugging horse fucker pagans reading my post, if it weren't for Christianity, you wouldn't know jack shit about your illiterate forefathers' fancy of killing livestock to honor Thundertron and receive youthful erections. btfo