What Happened To the Tribal People of Europe? -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Skimmed through the board, didn't see it said, but I'll say that this "looking for your tribal roots" bullshit sounds interesting, but is a very fucking double bladed knife in the gut.
Where I come from there is a (((revised pagan religion))) and I knew a few motherfuckers from it, some later converted to Christianity of all things.
What the smarter lot from that shit told me was that the leaders of that outfit basically take shit from fuck anywhere they want and keep mixing shit into the pot of their pseudo believable traditional pagan religion. Basically, they make shit up as they go and say that it's ancient tradition, even though the shit they add comes from the fucking other side of Europe that never had any contact with the Eastern Block. Very pagan of them when you think about it though. Do what you want, believe what you want, but put up a low tier act of it being an inherited tradition instead of a rip off of a rip off.
You should study your roots, but like with everything in life, better to take things with a grain of salt than licking the salt like a cow.
Also, for any tree hugging horse fucker pagans reading my post, if it weren't for Christianity, you wouldn't know jack shit about your illiterate forefathers' fancy of killing livestock to honor Thundertron and receive youthful erections. btfo
I will grant you that there's a lot of very silly practice on the part of cultists in the states, but the question has been asked why people should burn witches and not the people who want to burn the witches?

If it weren't for "Christianity" and the expansionist settler colonialism of the churches, the world would not be in a state of perpetual warfare for the past 1500 years heading straight into the 6th Great Extinction.
Wow tom you are just sick you filthy old bum.
Wow, Dave, that sick shit came out of your broken brain, you demented degenerate man who lives with his dick shoved up his ass.

Keep dancing,@Tragi-Chan, my bitch. Call me whatever you like, fool. I live rent free in your pea brain, little boy.

Prove you own us. Make us stop calling you a dogfucker. You can’t even do that. Loser. Failure. Waste of skin.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it weren't for "Christianity" and the expansionist settler colonialism of the churches, the world would not be in a state of perpetual warfare for the past 1500 years heading straight into the 6th Great Extinction.
Says the person who's ancestors were told by their God to conquer their promised land and equipped with a box of magic stone tablets....

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
I will grant you that there's a lot of very silly practice on the part of cultists in the states, but the question has been asked why people should burn witches and not the people who want to burn the witches?
I'm not talking about the state, my bro. I'm talking about the retards who are the real thing, or at least swear by whatever horoscope is on the calendar that week that they are.
Absolutely. Everybody would be having orgies and getting shitfaced on the 2 kopeks a month that the state pays you for mandatory child sacrifice duty. Though surely the Greeks would have taught us Human Rights and Equity in between the century long gaps of getting drunk and getting Turk'ed or that (((The Enlightenment))) would have figured it all out instead of claiming virtues they don't have to hide the flaws they put on others.
WowDavethatsickshitcameoutofyourbrokenbrainyoudementeddegeneratemanwholiveswithhisdickshoveduphisassKeepdancingTragi-ChanmybitchCallmewhateveryoulikefoolIliverentfreeinyourpeabrainlittleboy.
Ye got 'em on the ropes, Rock.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Wow, Dave, that sick shit came out of your broken brain, you demented degenerate man who lives with his dick shoved up his ass.

Keep dancing,@Tragi-Chan, my bitch. Call me whatever you like, fool. I live rent free in your pea brain, little boy.
No Tom it comes from things you have said over the years. You were the one that admitted to jerking off to 8 years old girls you did talk about raping Sabrina who was much younger when to first told the vile act you committed upon her. as well as talk about finger fucking your dog and how you did this a lot.

Do note that I do remember things I have read and have been able to do so and remember what you said. Does @Mike R have to remind you yet again of what you have said over the years on the fact you admit to fapping off to 8 year old girl with an excuse you do so as therapy and about what you said about Sabrina the first time you mentioned it which at that time you also eluded to there being more girl and some even younger. And also the story of lady the dog YOU trained to allow you to bugger her.

It was all you old pervert that told us all about your degenerate exploits.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm not talking about the state, my bro. I'm talking about the retards who are the real thing, or at least swear by whatever horoscope is on the calendar that week that they are.

Absolutely. Everybody would be having orgies and getting shitfaced on the 2 kopeks a month that the state pays you for mandatory child sacrifice duty. Though surely the Greeks would have taught us Human Rights and Equity in between the century long gaps of getting drunk and getting Turk'ed or that (((The Enlightenment))) would have figured it all out instead of claiming virtues they don't have to hide the flaws they put on others.

Ye got 'em on the ropes, Rock.
I am not your "bro", nor would i consider such an ignorant barbarian my "bro". Distant cousin at best, mister troglodyte.
No Tom it comes from things you have said over the years. You were the one that admitted to jerking off to 8 years old girls you did talk about raping Sabrina who was much younger when to first told the vile act you committed upon her. as well as talk about finger fucking your dog and how you did this a lot.

Do note that I do remember things I have read and have been able to do so and remember what you said. Does @Mike R have to remind you yet again of what you have said over the years on the fact you admit to fapping off to 8 year old girl with an excuse you do so as therapy and about what you said about Sabrina the first time you mentioned it which at that time you also eluded to there being more girl and some even younger. And also the story of lady the dog YOU trained to allow you to bugger her.

It was all you old pervert that told us all about your degenerate exploits.
nice projections , you insane illiterate infantile imbecile. keep rage typing you absurd asshole. i live rent free in your head.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I am not your "bro", nor would i consider such an ignorant barbarian my "bro". Distant cousin at best, mister troglodyte.

nice projections , you insane illiterate infantile imbecile. keep rage typing you absurd asshole. i live rent free in your head.
No projections Thomas. and i have been given a clear mental health record where as you have been Mthrown in the funny farm many times and told you are insane by psychiatrist.

And again Thomas there is no rage as for absurd I do not go around screaming at everyone I do not demand and insist that people bow down to me for my gender identity as you do. Nor do i run around cussing at everyone as you do.

And Thomas it is you that explodes when I comment back to you or about you. I would say it is you that has Kiwi Farm living in your head rent free. and that is obvious if you look at both you tube channels and all anyone has to do it scroll back a few years and there are DOZENS of videos of you cussing about someone at KF saying something to you that totally set you off on a manic rage fest.

in your fucking dreams, peckerwood.
So manly of you MR. Thomas. Just a bit more proof that you are MALE a MAN a DUDE. MR. TOM.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
Tribes are a thing that comes and goes, like civilizations. Also, Tribes usually do not have the technology that advanced civilizations do which makes them easy targets. Some of them are less intelligent than others meaning they would fuck dogs, so the colonizers would set their standards on their land and tell them it's wrong to fuck dogs like colonizers should do.