Rap Snacks
Lil Boosie's Louisiana Heat wavy potato chips
Very spicy, pretty good like most all the Rap Snacks I've had

Reactions: オウム 2

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jarritos were on sale fifty cents a bottle, tried pineapple and cola flavors because cheap sugar soda. Pineapple was a nice enough pineapple taste, cola reminded me of RC. I'm usually a Coke guy but I'd probably rank it as behind sugar coke but ahead of corn syrup coke.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A can of ravioli since I didn't feel like paying money for a lunch and was on the clock. Had some two-cheese sandwiches for breakfast though.

• Feels
Reactions: オウム 2

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
Fucking around with ragus. I've been trying to introduce more elements to a traditional bolognese ragu without harming its profile. It's easy to ruin by adding anything unnecessary to, so I'm now serving the elements I wish to include as garnish/sides. Currently I've tried the easiest, which is instead of adding tomatoes to the sauce and changing its flavour and texture, I roasted whole cherry tomatoes in olive oil and guanciale fat, then served them scattered around the plate with rocket and a little of the fat/oil drizzled over. Next will be frying some quartered cremoni mushrooms in thyme, and trying to resist adding garlic for now, to serve alongside the tomatoes. I am considering scattering some guanciale lardons over the top like boeuf bourguignon is sometimes served, but given that this or pancetta will already be in the ragu, I think it will be too fussy. I do recommend at least trying the tomato thing, it's quite visually appealing.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jarritos were on sale fifty cents a bottle, tried pineapple and cola flavors because cheap sugar soda. Pineapple was a nice enough pineapple taste, cola reminded me of RC. I'm usually a Coke guy but I'd probably rank it as behind sugar coke but ahead of corn syrup coke.
Their guava flavor is the tits if you can get your hands on it. My local Food 4 Less (think Mexican Costco) didn't even have it except on rare occasions and when they did I'd buy like, 4.

Reactions: XYZpdq

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their guava flavor is the tits if you can get your hands on it. My local Food 4 Less (think Mexican Costco) didn't even have it except on rare occasions and when they did I'd buy like, 4.
Local Publix has been getting them in for a while, not sure if this clearance was them cashing out or just some old stock, but yeah I was very impressed with them and will keep them in mind for future soda.
Not, like, Guava, I mean. I dunno what flavors but usually there's a mess of them in the Spanish food section.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
I have a bunch of plain cooked potatoes in my fridge. They're good for eating something on the quick, but their real value is in as the raw material for other potato dishes.

Get you a box grater and grate the fuckers, shallow fry in neutral oil and you've got yourself better [email protected] br0wns than anything in Denny's. I like mine browned almost to the point of burnt.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a bunch of plain cooked potatoes in my fridge. They're good for eating something on the quick, but their real value is in as the raw material for other potato dishes.

Get you a box grater and grate the fuckers, shallow fry in neutral oil and you've got yourself better [email protected] br0wns than anything in Denny's. I like mine browned almost to the point of burnt.
Or you can mix in with a bit of potato starch, roll them to cover cheese curds or a nice cheese in general, and make tater tots tarragon.

Double fries, bird's nest style salad, and so on.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
Just had some home cooked mussels yesterday. Cheap as hell where I live, and easy to make. Garlic, onion, white wine, some herbs. After this, I'm never ordering them outside, taste better home made and are easy to prepare.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
I've been subsisting mostly on sandwiches I steal from the fridge at my office (though to be fair I do it at like 11 pm so they may as well be "yesterday's food" which is open to claiming) and copious amounts of beer from the office beer fridge

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino