What have you recently eaten? -

Cheerlead-in-Chief

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Strawberry Greek yogurt and non gluten chocolate peanut butter cups.
To avoid double-posting:
caramel-brownie-cake.png

Edit 2: Pumpkin flavored ice cream from a local ice cream shop.
Edit 2: Half a stromboli from Aldi's

Last edited:

fnaarf

Juvenesesesesesesesescence
kiwifarms.net
I annihilated a batch of dill pickles. Not your average processed shit in the glass jar, mind you, but a local brand that uses impossible to open or close plastic containers and brines their pickles in almost pure dill vinegar. My tastebuds are throbbing.

Quence

Я люблю
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday's dinner: grilled chicken (all dark meat) that we tossed with a mildly spicy sauce; broiled asparagus cooked in olive oil, salt & pepper, and parmesan cheese; crusty ciabatta bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar; and some ice tea - no sugar - with a slice of lemon

Quence

Я люблю
kiwifarms.net
Today's breakfast: 1 hard-boiled egg; kefir mixed with blueberries & strawberries; 1/2 of an orange; 1 piece of rye bread w/butter; water

Quence

Я люблю
kiwifarms.net
I annihilated a batch of dill pickles. Not your average processed shit in the glass jar, mind you, but a local brand that uses impossible to open or close plastic containers and brines their pickles in almost pure dill vinegar. My tastebuds are throbbing.
Awesome! I love dill pickles.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
I made these chery-chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and my family loves them. I also added 1/2 cup+a handful of toasted pecans so I dropped the chocolate amount to 2/3 cup since they kind of dont come together easily. I used a little cookie scoop, but I think next time I would just go ahead and do the hand-shaping method where you just get a tablespoon and make a bigger ball of dough.

I have to admit when I was looking for recipes, I saw a few "oatmeal cookie ice cream sandwiches" and when I was at the store the other day, I was really tempted to get some vanilla w/ cherries ice cream to put in between some of them.

Quence

Я люблю
kiwifarms.net
Dinner last night was barbecue pork spare-ribs, potatoes I diced & cooked with veggie oil & jambalaya seasoning, danish squash with garlic butter. All washed down with ice tea, lemon, no sugar.

The ribs were just okay, although everyone else seemed to love them. I find barbecue sauces to be much too sweet. I definitely do not have a sweet tooth. I have a saying about meats and sugar:

Meat and Sweet should never Meet