WHAT I ATE TODAY | 60 POUNDS DOWN!! (3/13/20) -

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Her content is the same old shit she keeps pedalling without realising no one cares anymore.

to sum up the video

- she makes a smoothie
- they go out to eat and she gets shrimp with broccoli and zucchini
- she sits and talks a few minutes to stretch out the video (something about her lunch meat being bad)

That’s it. That’s the video. Nothing new, nothing decent just her showing some food and sitting and talking. Don’t waste your time.

boxybum

kiwifarms.net
Her content is the same old shit she keeps pedalling without realising no one cares anymore.

to sum up the video

- she makes a smoothie
- they go out to eat and she gets shrimp with broccoli and zucchini
- she sits and talks a few minutes to stretch out the video (something about her lunch meat being bad)

That’s it. That’s the video. Nothing new, nothing decent just her showing some food and sitting and talking. Don’t waste your time.
Is this cow losing the lol?

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty is such a joke.
Saying her meal at RT was filling and delicious
Smoothies are very filling
Bitch it takes a whole lot more than that to fill your big ass belly.
We know you hit the DQ right afterwards you land whale.

I don't see the big loss. All I see is her using typical fat girl angles.

Last edited:

Peetz's Bank Account

we on wot? we on CRACK luvs xx
kiwifarms.net
I love how Maniclynn’s restaurant meal choices fluctuate continuously depending on her health philosophy du jour and what point she’s at in the cycle. At least the meals that she is willing to film lol.
Health kick/mania: grilled salmon, shrimp, grilled chicken, vegetables cooked in some way, not too many fatty or junky foods
Spiralling: “sthoooo exotic look at me guise I’m cultured” foods like ramen and kebab
Bottoming out: Chinese, frozen yogurt, Panda Express, Ben and Jerry’s, McDick’s because Becky the Slave was busy and she didn’t feel like cooking guise! it’s just a mcchicken guise!
I’ve also noticed that the cycle seems to be waffling a lot more than usual lately. This is probably because we’re getting uploads out of order and Amber is too busy at work as a bullshit artist designing ways to fake her weigh-ins to do housekeeping in all aspects of her very subtle and very intelligent web of deceit. But she’s going back and forth between various aspects of the cycle. Just the other day this bitch ate 6 egg rolls and blamed her losing progress on Beckster. But today she’s eating grilled shrimp and broccoli and telling us all about how that .5 lb weight loss means she’s now lost 60 lbs.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I can definitely see that she has lost a bit of weight. Before her moon face would cover her entire neck, but now I can see her nigga marks.

Everytime she starts becoming weightlossgurulynn people become bored and her views drop significantly. I’ll be waiting for the inevitable rebound but for now I’ll snooze too.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
AL has to loose a little face weight to catfish a new thumb
This is exactly what I was thinking. If she's going to hook a new butler she needs to lose a few inches off her face. Of course, she could just straight up hire a personal assistant, but that'd go against the dainty narrative that Fat Amber is desired as a partner.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I can definitely see that she has lost a bit of weight. Before her moon face would cover her entire neck, but now I can see her nigga marks.

Everytime she starts becoming weightlossgurulynn people become bored and her views drop significantly. I’ll be waiting for the inevitable rebound but for now I’ll snooze too.
What she lost is mostly fluids (water weight). When she was on Freshly, she probably was eating less processed, salty food. She probably has not lost much fat, this is why she seems to have plateaued. Unless she reduces her calory intake further, she will not lose much. I would be cautious about the use of BMR calculators, there is too many variables at play, such as the number of calories that she actually eats versus the number of said calories that she calculates.

Tags
None