what I ate today on ww & walking twinkie 05/20/20 - HUGE COCKROACH ON THE WALL AT 6:35

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THERE'S A BIG ASS COCKROACH ON PILLOW MOUNTAIN, STARTS AT 6:35

She binged last night and then immediately memoryholed it and moved on to talking about dry skin.

She is overflooded on messages on Instragram.

She is going to eat 6 mini mills because it was too long between meals. But wait, I thought she did IMF in the past? Amber lies.

She is still trying to convince us she showers daily. Sure Jan.

Surprise weigh-in: 500.6 ellbees
Screenshot_20200520-211938_YouTube.jpg

She ate a Dairy Queen Blizzard and it was 44 points. Heath bar blizzard for ya gorl.

Archive (480p):

Last edited by a moderator:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my opinion, the only real "help" WW is providing her with, (& that's her choice if she's not taking the time to learn something, ANYTHING; about nutrition), is giving her numbers with which to quantify her overeating. She left me with the impression that she's going to use the old "I'm under my points for today!", as a way to keep overeating. After all - blue dots are far more important than one's life, right?

She doesn't need to eat 6 times a day - she needs to learn how to eat something her stomach can work on for a few hours so she's not "starveeeeeeeeeen' " every few hours & learn to understand that some hunger pangs aren't life threatening. She needs to learn how to deal with. I'd advise slamming down some water; it would help with her dry skin too, although washing her face sometimes would also help.

Now that she knows how many points her Blizzard was, will she continue to buy those? She seemed more upset at the point value rather than the 850 empty calories.

Nope - she hasn't learned anything yet.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Gorl is gettin' hard to keep up with. Fortunately I have a few minutes and this is archived, so no clicks for our lardbucket.

Fuckadoodle dandy, gorl is desperate for youtube bux.

0:00 ‘Hey guise!’ Huh, not as cheerful as you’ve been for the last few videos. The shirt is heinous and makes her look like a hot air balloon with a head super-glued to the top of it. The tiny wings are hilarious as they amplify how sunken her eyes are in her globulous fat and her little red blush stains still make her look like a bitch-slapped clown. Paused on a lovely bit, too.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 22.27.18.png

0:08 Super swollen because she binged last night. Not because she’s eating like shit as she always does. Nope. Just because of a one night binge. Sure Jan. ‘It was really bad.’ Then she references her last ‘what I ate today’ video and the tiny bags of chips, and says she had 9 bags because they’re a trigger food and she can’t have them in the house. I though pasta was your trigger food, you sow.

0:53 ‘What can I do to keep my face from being so dry?’ Whines about how her mirror doesn’t like her right now and how her skin is ‘crazy’ dry (THESAURUS, GORL). Asking us for advice, because apparently her under-eye concealer is drying her greasy face.

1:40 Going to try and eat 6 mini-meals a day because she is waiting too long to eat, gapping it too far, and overeats when she’s hangry. So she can eat more.

2:11 Trying to make a schedule for herself. She’s been doing this for years.

2:25 And now blathering about showering, and talking about doing it at night and does it nightly before going to bed. Her greasy hair is definitely at odds with that claim.

2:54 Talks about how it loves to storm in Kentucky, how she exercises in the house, walks Twinkie, other bullshit. Trying to convince us that she does things other than sit on pillow mountain and watch youtube.

3:15 Weigh in after her binge. Shock of shocks. 500.6. Those days of being under 500 are long gone. Says she’s wearing a maxi dress when she weighs in, so why the fuck won’t she show herself to prove she’s not using something to distribute her weight off the scale? Whimpers that her maxi-dress weighs over a pound and blah blah blah, anything to stay under 500.

4:38 Gasping and groaning as she’s walking Twinkie. The dog’s tail isn’t wagging at all. She appears confused and nervous. AL says she loves it, but the dog is on high alert and looking nervous.

5:15 Brought water and food for a short walk, apparently. The bowl’s the size a buddy of mine has for his pit bull. You could drown Twinks in it. But Twinkie walks away, looking anxious as fuck. AL calls the walk off.

5:38 Luna bar for 7 points, lemon zest flavor. This is 190 calories, +10% makes it 209 probable calories. Let’s round it down to 200 for ease of math.

5:48 Had garbanzo beans with chicken that included garlic, minced garlic, Tapitio, onion powder, other bullshit. She was really hungry with her walking. Says she cooked it for a while and it did this ‘thing’. The bowls was pretty large, so it was likely an enormous calorie bomb. Says technically her meal was 0 points. She said it was the whole bowl - this bowl is larger than an average cereal bowl, so I am going to assume 2 chicken tenderloin strips and two full cups of garbanzo beans. The beans come up to 729 calories for a 200 gram cup, so let's double that at 1458, and the chicken comes up to approximately 200 calories. I’m going to throw in an extra 22 calories for the garlic and other seasonings, because believe it or not that shit can quickly build up and I’m making my math easier. So we have a likely 1680 calorie bowl of shit that she shoved into her face, but we don’t know because she inhaled it prior to showing us. 1880 calories thus far have been consumed.

6:54 2 hours in the future. She now has had a Dairy Queen Blizzard. Stopped herself from getting food, but got a 44 point Heath Blizzard. Professes that she loves Weight Watchers because it’s only 850 calories (‘THAT’S IT!!!’ she says. I’m going ‘holy fuck.’) but it leaves her with 15 points. BTW, looking online? The Heath Blizzard is 860 calories. Not 850. And now let’s add the 10% extra allotment that can be included legally. So it’s actually closer to 940 calories. For ease of match, I’m rounding down to 900. 2780 calories have been consumed.

8:02 Now she’s whining about how her day’s been inclusive of dancing, walking, doing whatever it takes to get her to 4000 steps for the day. She’s at 2500 steps. Holy shit, that’s low. Says back in the day she’d only take 200 steps so 2500 is really good. Yikes, gorl. Looks like that million steps isn’t going to happen, is it?

8:23 Says there was a moment in time when she’d do over 8000 steps a day because she felt like she had to and it was a weird goal. Yeah, before you weighed nearly 600 lbs. But she has since revised her goal to 4000 a day. Threatens to update us when she’s done with that.

8:44 Storming outside. She doesn’t know how she feels about that. I thought you loved he rain, you fucking moron. There’s no thunder, no lightning, no wind. She says she loves the rain, but storms scare her. Bitch, it’s not doing anything other than raining outside. Fucking hell. There’s not enough booze in the world to deal with this waste of sperm.

8:58 4084 steps. She is gasping and panting for breath. Like Regan Chastain after an attempt at a 5K. She says that ‘Dance Monkey’ is great and she feels the music or some shit. Whatever. She feels bad about the Blizzard, though, and is overheating. Because it was in the 80s, so it’s hot and muggy. Just admit it’s because you have 350+lbs of blubber, AL.

10:00 Trying to motivate us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

10:17 Says she’s too shy to show us her walking and dancing. Bullshit. You did it on TikTok before you DFE’d it.

10:36 Wanted to do 6 meals today, did 3. Didn’t mean full meals - just eating 6 times. But then blathers about how the blizzard makes her not want to eat anymore, but that’s depriving herself which makes her binge. Says she has 15 points left and she doesn’t have to eat them, but if you don’t eat the points WW doesn’t consider it a successful day. You get a blue dot of success only if you get close to your points without going over. Bitch, maybe if you didn’t put in 570+ lbs for your weight, WW wouldn’t give you a billion fucking points to start with and the blizzard wouldn’t leave you with 15 points. Dummy.

12:12 LMAO Says that we need to follow her TikTok. Which she DFE’d. I am fucking dying.

12:35 Decided to have ‘a ramen’ (her use of the singular makes me want to throat punch her). 13 points. Assuming it’s Nissin chicken flavor Top Ramen with nothing in it, as I could see nothing added to it, it’s 380 calories (round up to 400 for ease of math and inclusion of excess that is allowed) - and also 1820mg of sodium. 2 points left. 3180 calories consumed.

12:45 Finished her soup, has her blue dot, ends the video. And I have finished editing because while I do mathematics every day, tonight my alcohol addled brain couldn't manage until I read this post and realized I'm a dumb.

TL;DW: Confirmed old bullshit, references DFE’d TikTok and says we should follow it, doesn’t show everything she ate because if she was actually eating that many calories she’d be shedding weight instead of maintaining at 500+.

Last edited:

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm calling bullshit on Amber used to walk over 8000 steps. That's like 4 miles. There is no way in hell. No way.

Also maybe don't go walking in hot and muggy weather in a long sleeve shirt if you don't want to get hot and sweaty.

Her rationalization around WW points is hilarious when you consider that she already knows that what matters is your caloric intake. Amberlogic is best fatlogic.

Also funny that she's telling people to follow her Tik Tok when she just cleared it off yesterday. I know this is an old video, but the timing is still funny.

This video was more entertaining than her "What I've noticed after losing 75 pounds video" but still nowhere near as entertaining as her Snapchat rant.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
I really wish Amber would get over her Oprah complex and her preoccupation with “inspiring people”. Bish come off of it.

And 6 mills a day, that can’t be good for those blood sugar moments.

Talks about not wanting to deprive herself, rewards herself with a Blizzard.

What ever happened to those little mailed Weight Watchers progress marker charms that she loved to show off?

Tags
None