WHAT I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
Twinkie's eye looks droopy. Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 11.59.12 AM.png

Shallow_Hal

Through the eyes of a chubby chaser
kiwifarms.net
Ended the video with “you guys are so sad” then points out that she’s talking directly to her subscribers. You’re ungrateful asf AL, but we all know that, yet you’re “the most giving person you know” lmao. We’re “sad” , bitch you’re in your mid 20’s and 500lbs and think not using a mobility scooter for a month is an accomplishment.....

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A totally employed Becky who goes to a real job at an actual company that exists was "begging" for a smart TV. K.

AL doesn't understand why she's getting hate about not having uploaded the 8 weigh-ins, though she originally promised they'd be up last Thursday. I'm personally looking forward to her uploading it, because it is just about the most exceptional shit I have ever heard. Nobody is going to believe for a moment she has lost weight, and they certainly won't believe a series of slap-cuts that could date from as far back as January being presented as genuine and current.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
How in the hell can she afford so much stuff?
In this case I don't think Amber bought anything.

this is a 12 min video full of nothing. Amber is so desperate for content she even left a weird conversation between Eric and Becky where she's clearly eavesdropping and a bizarre scene showing a sock on the counter top (why???).
Yet, she only mentions - in passing - that she gave Becky a T.V. by the end of the video, like it was an afterthought even thought that was the title of the video.

There is no T.V.. Becky's gift(s) were given to her on the video before VD.

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net
Nobody is going to believe for a moment she has lost weight, and they certainly won't believe a series of slap-cuts that could date from as far back as January being presented as genuine and current.
I’m on mobile so all I have is shitty phone screenshots but honestly her last two videos are all anyone needs to see. Sometimes I think the pictures people post talking about her obvious weight gain are just reaching, but I was so shocked when I saw her face in the past two videos. Yesterday it looked SO fat, it wasn’t just regular bloat. She’s gained so much weight and it’s becoming more and more obvious.