What If Every Sperg Was Different 2? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember every sperg is different? Probably not. It was this.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=45

Now imagine that but again and all phrased in what ifs and including new people, it could be yours if the price is right. All you have to do is send me pictures of your nude bodies glistening in the moonlight, or pictures you'd like to use to represent yourselves (it could be your avatar or something). Some sort of description would be helpful because words are important, but if you don't give any I could guess I suppose.

The format would probably end up being something like:

What if people ate their vitamins, said their prayers and trained? Hulk Hogan would be proud, brother.
What if people threw their batteries into the woods? Mauvman Shuffleboard would eat them, get cancer and die.
What if people could only speak in Commando quotes? CompyRex would be unchanged.

Discuss.

Lady Houligan

Mama Bear
kiwifarms.net
What if people actually were using their degrees? Lady Houligan would be too busy grading homework and writing lesson plans to be on here. :(

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
What if people didn't try to quote shitty movies at every given opportunity? Spaps wouldn't constantly scream LLAAAAAAAAAAWWWW.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
solatorobo_character_art1.jpg

What if people were consistent with their bullshit? Red's a fucking dirty liar.

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if people said the Chiefs sucked? Pine Tar would send Justin Houston and Tamba Hali to sack them and smoke all their weed.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What if people made misogynistic comments and complained about how pathetic they are? Saney would slay the Loveshies...or something along the lines of how I slay Loveshies anyway.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if long dogs with stumpy legs didn't exist? Hunger Mythos would wrap herself in a blanket, lay on the floor, and become a burrito of sadness.

Ahh, I'm bad at these. Also, I'll draw a thing later when I get free time.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if everyone would just abide, man? The Dude would smile, have another Caucasian and buy another gun.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TastyWB 2.0 said:
What if badges were actually edible, TastyWB would find them all delicious.

Only if they're wooden.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if everyone herp'd, but did not derp?

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if everyone was really their avatars? who would survive and what would be left of them?

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if CatParty was neither a cat, nor liked to party?

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
What if everyone was really their avatars? who would survive and what would be left of them?

I would survive because I have the most kickass avatar ever.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
I would survive because corgis.
1012203_10200953922702871_1381780162_n.jpg