What If Every Sperg Was Different 2? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
What if everyone was really their avatars? who would survive and what would be left of them?

Darkhorse816 defeat/fuck everyone with Vince Noir's androgynous-ism.

What if darkhorse816 was really GokaiYellow? She would totally abuse her powers.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
What if everyone was really their avatars? who would survive and what would be left of them?
If I was the severed head (my current avatar), I'd be in your chimney (if you have one) saying some creepy things before coming down and letting out a blood-curling scream.

What if the dog didn't say "lynchee kinchy molly colly dingo dingo"? I wouldn't kill him by heart-attack.

Judge Holden said:
Saney said:
And Spartans will always beat manpigs, so there. :P

Nu-uh, manpigs are way more badass. They have all the intelligence and strength of man and all the raw sexual magnatism and prowess of swine
Can a manpig slay love-shys like Spartans such as Saney?

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
c-no said:
Judge Holden said:
Saney said:

Nu-uh, manpigs are way more badass. They have all the intelligence and strength of man and all the raw sexual magnatism and prowess of swine
Can a manpig slay love-shys like Spartans such as Saney?

It can drown them in its own excrement and devour them in minutes

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
Saney said:

But they could easily be killed with two blasts from a shotgun and sometimes a kick to the face. :epik:
PigCop.gif

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
Judge Holden said:
Saney said:

But they could easily be killed with two blasts from a shotgun and sometimes a kick to the face. :epik:
PigCop.gif

Thats no tru manpig, the only thing that can kill a true manpig is either a closing wormhole or a kiss from a handsome prince

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since I changed my avatar I may as well give out another one: What if Brutal Doom didn't exist? Than I wouldn't have a rip and tear gore-fest against the forces of Hell. I wouldn't even be able to taunt any former humans.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
spaps said:
PigCop.gif

Thats no tru manpig, the only thing that can kill a true manpig is either a closing wormhole or a kiss from a handsome prince
So, I have to kiss that manpig? Alright, I'll take one for the team.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hunger Mythos said:
What if long dogs with stumpy legs didn't exist? Hunger Mythos would wrap herself in a blanket, lay on the floor, and become a burrito of sadness.

Ahh, I'm bad at these. Also, I'll draw a thing later when I get free time.
A quick doodle for the thingy
hungermythos_by_thewhitie-d6qv6w2.png
edit: fixed some things

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
Judge Holden said:
spaps said:
PigCop.gif

So, I have to kiss that manpig? Alright, I'll take one for the team.

HEY if any manpig is getting some its gonna be me! Give me some tongue baby!
tumblr_kublw0WjYK1qatgjgo1_250.gif

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty much already Brak in everything but appearance, so there wouldn't be any real change.

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
What if nobody mentioned me in this thread?
Melchett would fade away from the lack of attention (:_(

But the book should definitely be remade! just with better ones than I can think of.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Melchett said:
What if nobody mentioned me in this thread?
Melchett would fade away from the lack of attention (:_(

But the book should definitely be remade! just with better ones than I can think of.

Who are you again?

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
My shitty FANTASTIC, HAND DRAWN attempt at doing this. It sucks and the image is like a bajillion x a bajillion pixels.
http://imgur.com/UuCc2dt
I would embed it but its too big to be seen.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if melchett had the common decency to include a certain manpig in her hand drawn illustration?

Would said manpig have refrained from just now sending several irate chinamen with meat tenderisers to harvest her pancreas?

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
What if melchett had the common decency to include a certain manpig in her hand drawn illustration?

Would said manpig have refrained from just now sending several irate chinamen with meat tenderisers to harvest her pancreas?
Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if Mauvman just actually made the fucking book instead of just cockteasing us all?

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
exball said:
Judge Holden said:

a) Me and melchie are British...so no

b) Internet

c) JULAAAAAAAAAAAY

d) using the word "chinamen" is intentional in this case as it conveys a distinctly antiquated mindset, which would naturally go with dispatching several individuals of chinese descent to bring me the limp and beaten body of melchie minus pancreas for the crime of not including me in her doodle

e) this list is pointless i know but meh im in a list making mood

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
exball said:
Judge Holden said:

a) Me and melchie are British...so no

b) Internet

c) JULAAAAAAAAAAAY

d) using the word "chinamen" is intentional in this case as it conveys a distinctly antiquated mindset, which would naturally go with dispatching several individuals of chinese descent to bring me the limp and beaten body of melchie minus pancreas for the crime of not including me in her doodle

e) this list is pointless i know but meh im in a list making mood
Judge Holden has not seen the Big Lebowski. I am disappoint.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
exball said:
Judge Holden has not seen the Big Lebowski. I am disappoint.

a) I have seen half of it...drunk

b) Due to exposure to SJW recently i am on autopilot vis-a-vis any notion of political correctness, no matter what movie said mention references

c) you havent seen DeadAlive and thus I am even more dissapoint