Containment What If? -

Radium

kiwifarms.net
What if a scientist managed to splice Yaniv DNA with Chris DNA? Or like, I don't know. One of them got a working uterus transplant or something and they had a baby. I'm not a scientist, I don't know how this shit works.
I haven't read most of this thread, but I'd bet money this is the worst question asked so far.

As for an answer? I bet the child would rebel, completely reject the fuckery of their parents and grow out of whatever horrible hormones their parents force feed them. Hopefully becoming a doctor or something. It might be too :optimistic:, but I think crazy can only last a few generations before it gets so bad the next is forced to reject it out of some kind of genetic manifestation of self preservation.

Backs my Walls

kiwifarms.net
I haven't read most of this thread, but I'd bet money this is the worst question asked so far.
My parents must be so proud.

As for an answer? I bet the child would rebel, completely reject the fuckery of their parents and grow out of whatever horrible hormones their parents force feed them. Hopefully becoming a doctor or something. It might be too :optimistic:, but I think crazy can only last a few generations before it gets so bad the next is forced to reject it out of some kind of genetic manifestation of self preservation.
That's way more wholesome than what I was envisioning (i.e sonichu comics except all the characters are also teen girls' used tanpons somehow)

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
What if a scientist managed to splice Yaniv DNA with Chris DNA? Or like, I don't know. One of them got a working uterus transplant or something and they had a baby. I'm not a scientist, I don't know how this shit works.
Do you want an autistic Splice or Species? Because thats what you get.

Man shouldnt play God for a god damn reason. :stress:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
What if Classic Chris and Modern Chris met
They'd probably attack each other because Classic Chris would think Modern Chris is a filthy homo while Modern Chris would want to knock sense into Classic Chris due to how much they mentioned that they were cringing from the actions of Classic Chris on twitter

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
They'd probably attack each other because Classic Chris would think Modern Chris is a filthy homo while Modern Chris would want to knock sense into Classic Chris due to how much they mentioned that they were cringing from the actions of Classic Chris on twitter
Chris slapping some sense into himself doesn't sound right.
What if Chris was right? About everything?
The universe would, quite literally, collapse on itself.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Leblanc

trapped with sand and mormons
kiwifarms.net
What if the Merge happened and Chris actually met Sonic, but his arms were blue?
He would use his c64 godess powers to obliterate the "troll sonichu" and begin his rightful reign of cwcville with magichan meanwhile there would probably be a few kiwis who slipped through the cracks going full gorilla warfare on liberating and stopping Chris (and/or trying to fuck the evil mage version of walsh)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino