Disaster What Is Kink-Shaming? (And Why You Should Avoid Doing It) -

Jacob Harrison

The person who discovered Britain’s true monarch
kiwifarms.net
The only normal kinks are attraction to someone in certain types of clothing and attraction to someone’s ass but those things might not be even considered kinks.

Then there are other 3 degrees of abnormal kinks.

3rd degree kinks-These are weird fetishes such as foot fetishes. These are things that you must keep to yourself and not ask your partner to engage in those activities unless you know for sure that they share the kink.

2nd degree kinks-These are unsanitary kinks such as the cake on naked body fetish the article mentioned. Unprotected oral sex is in this category because eating someone’s cum can expose someone to lots of germs.

1st degree kinks-These are the really degenerate kinks such as murder and rape fantasies and necrophilia.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the current zeitgeist about gender roles and societal constructs, in that there's a massive push to deny they even exist as anything but harmful brainwashing, means people are losing the ability, when the topic of sex comes up, to realize that other people have preferences? And not just that, but have them naturally for preferences' sake, not because they chose them with the specific goal of rejecting any one specific individual or making a statement? That for whatever reason, this person likes blonde girls, and this person likes wiry guys with facial hair? And that's not only fine, but doesn't need defended because, it's natural? My dog has a favorite spot they like to jump in the river, and a favorite toy out of all the ones in the basket. When I had horses, they had favorite spots to go take a piss, favorite places to be scratched or scratch themselves on.... personality itself is not an evolutionary flaw.... have we forgotten that?

Because the knee-jerk reaction to "that's not my thing" these days seems to be personal rage that was once only reserved for the strongest of political or religious differences, it's like this new progressive class can't understand the concept of having a "favorite"

Individuality itself, escapes them.... as they have fully embraced that there are no truths, no absolutes, not even simple subjective ones like "I like strawberry" , everything to them is negotiable..... a societal construct.... a behavior to be unlearned....... nobody REALLY has genuine preferences or prejudices. The natural state of a healthy human being to a progressive is a blank white slate.... with no objections or predilections, to ANYTHING. They really cannot respect, nor even see, that the instant a human contacts their physical world, they will start to develop likes and dislikes independent of everyone else, let alone the ivory tower elites pushing the narrative that all choice is bad, you should just take whatever is placed in front of you without question, that's how the RIGHT SIDE OF EVOLUTION would do it!

They see the sign advertising 31 ice cream flavors, and know what it means, but cannot accept that anyone, deep down inside, really likes one.... to the exception of another. Nor really dislikes one, if you didn't pick raspberry swirl, it's not because you don't really like it, you simply weren't in the mood.... maybe next time? Certainly at SOME point, ice cream is great! You can't turn up your nose forever at just that one flavor! That's mean!

This messed up ultimate evolution of post-modernist thinking has made the concept of "What's your favorite?" not only foreign, but undesirable in a population...... to the point that those with a favorite should be PUNISHED for exclusionary bigotry.

Last edited:
The only normal kinks are attraction to someone in certain types of clothing and attraction to someone’s ass but those things might not be even considered kinks.

Then there are other 3 degrees of abnormal kinks.

3rd degree kinks-These are weird fetishes such as foot fetishes. These are things that you must keep to yourself and not ask your partner to engage in those activities unless you know for sure that they share the kink.

2nd degree kinks-These are unsanitary kinks such as the cake on naked body fetish the article mentioned. Unprotected oral sex is in this category because eating someone’s cum can expose someone to lots of germs.

1st degree kinks-These are the really degenerate kinks such as murder and rape fantasies and necrophilia.
Where the hell do you come up with this shit? It ain't the Bible...

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like encouraging men to become cuckolds and like feminists not understanding their own narrative about consent - to force or shame your partner to participate in sexual acts is bad juju. You can't hold the social stigma of kink shamer over a guy to guilt him to do kinky stuff in bed with you, yes?

UM IT'S CALLED CONSENT SWEETY, LOOK IT UP

But they won't get it.
I believe only beatings will be the cure for these disorders
You don't even need to change it that much - if the scenario was 'when he placed my hand on his neck' I bet she'd be flipping out about him being a weirdo. The only difference is he wouldn't feel uncomfortable for the rest of the encounter, he would feel pleasure followed by increased pleasure followed by apathy.

Clown College

Soulless minion of orthodoxy
kiwifarms.net
This is beyond absurd. How the fuck is it kink-shaming to say "no" to someones proposal of having sex in a way you don't want to have it? I've done lots of really perverse shit in my time, with consenting adults, but if I'm not in the mood for some blood-sports or sticking candles up the ass it's sure as fuck not "kink-shaming" to say no on occasion.
It's ironic in the brief time I skirted the kink and bdsm community here in my city, I remember very vividly at a munch one of the more long time members of the community (who was known for cajoling and pestering women into having sex with him) said the most powerful tool we had was to say "no". Now it seems as though saying "no" is worthy of shaming in it's own right. Glad I got out of there when I did.

P.S. I looked at the thread title and thought it said "skink shaming" I thought why the fuck would anyone shame a skink? Skinks are cool!

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, the bug chasers will use this as an excuse to spread AIDS.
Case in point when I talk about some kinks having a body count associated with them. This is one of the more disturbing I've ever heard of, and sadly it's (almost) exclusive to the gay community.

Yeah, no. You tell me that your kink is having unprotected sex with HIV+ guys? No, I'm going to name and shame you until the heavens themselves hear me, because people need to know you're a dangerous, sick fucker.

KuroiNPC

ここを見る、見るきけ。
kiwifarms.net
My kink is raping and murdering young women in dank alleyways. Don't shame me bigots.
We all have degenerate kinks (prove me wrong), only difference is that we on KF are not re-tarded enough to broadcast it to the whole world and "take pride" in being a degenerate faggot. I'll keep my kinks to myself, ya know, like a normal person.
Seriously though, people are not obligated to actually indulge their degenerate interests just because they exist.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Bakasura

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Kink-shaming really only serves to make people live in silence and fear of judgment,”
What seems to be the problem?

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
What seems to be the problem?
As with so many things in life, King of the Hill was unintentionally prophetic and wise.

"It's really our fault, Peggy. I guess somewhere along the line we forgot to teach Bobby shame. I guess we can't count on the schools for everything."

"It feels like this is one of those things where if we support it now, we'll just wind up having to accept it later."

Yeah, I don't know. I hate to sound trite and curmudgeon-y, but to paraphrase another great wisdom, "I don't want my shame taken away, I need my shame!".

• Agree
Reactions: KuroiNPC
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino