What is life for but to eat shit every day and then die? -

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
hang in there, MeltdownMilt, the Whambulance is on the way.
View attachment 2270465
Welp... R.I.P the Whambulance...
Screenshot 2021-06-18 2.25.48 PM.png

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
hang in there, MeltdownMilt, the Whambulance is on the way.
View attachment 2270465

Feeding fat chicks isn't cringy?

Josh, I'm going on 67 years old and a similarly queer friend is celebrating her 70th birthday today. We're both in good health and are able to live comfortably as ourselves. The average life expectancy for queer transgender boomers is only about 35 and here we are both able to be ourselves and merrily take heaping helpings of shit from packs of transphobic toxic talking turds swimming around in this and other internet toilets.

You've obviously not been paying attention. Feeding self-loathing, shit eating tools of industrial fascism heaping helpings of shit is a recurring theme of mine.

Actually I'm amused by the Asshole Optimism of simpering sycophantic shit piles like yourself who get your panties all in a twist at my posts, MindlessMilt.

View attachment 2270472Asshole Optimism

Keep pounding those keyboards, projecting the denial of your own defective, digitally dumbed down, deranged , dishonest and disgustingly deviant selves at me , my bitches.

I'm really having a lot of fun in my fucked up life despite the medical malpractice and parental abuse that fucked it up before it got started. You are my toxic fans . You are outnumbered a 100 to one by my closest circle of online friends.

I'm a pot head, not a crack head , and a hippie, not a hobo. I am not a man , but an intersex woman and am female from the waist up. I was born this way. We're about as rare as redheads and you all need to stop stigmatizing physically effeminate men and masculine women. Call transsexualism a mental aberration if you must, but people like me are just an atypical genetic expression that transsexual people are unable to adapt to without radical body modifications. Most of us never need any medical intervention and most of the ones needing medical intervention, are able to live with themselves with just hormones.

I have eaten very little dumpster food in the past few years @Hambubger and I wash daily. my ass gets washed several times daily, especially in the summer. At the moment, the only problems i have is a pack of toxic transphobic talking turds lamely flinging poo at me in places that actually cause my business harm and lack of funds for a lawyer to do anything about it. A steady squeeze would be nice, but I've lived most of my life without and get enough love from close friends to make do with platonic affection.
TL:biggrin:R. and well all know you are a fat old dog fucking pedophile old man.

you are not trans and you were already in your 60's when you started to fake out pretending to be trans. Not to mention being a fat moron that has no clue what you are talking about.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You were already past 35 when you trooned out, dickbrain. You don't to claim the time before as part of the whole.

Tommy Tooter, the troon transient trying to tally time with totally tactless tactics. Truly terrible.
you definitely don't know what you're talking about. i lived in silence with raging gender dysphoria all my life . your alliteration, like you, is insipid and entirely without merit as fact.

Tom, I believe you think that way. And you're so far off and broken that I wish I could help you, but you disgust me so much that I don't want to. Every day, I work to be a better man and love others. Guys like you make it very hard, and remind me I have a long way to go. Thank you.
good luck becoming the "man" of your dreams, fool.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
If life is so bad, why are you still living, surely even you must have something to live for even if it's bait posting on kiwi.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you definitely don't know what you're talking about. i lived in silence with raging gender dysphoria all my life .
The idea that you could live in silence about anything is as funny as your claims of femininity.

your alliteration, like you, is insipid and entirely without merit as fact.
What is your opinion on your own alliteration? Can you articulate why you feel it is better than MasterDisaster’s?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you definitely don't know what you're talking about. i lived in silence with raging gender dysphoria all my life . your alliteration, like you, is insipid and entirely without merit as fact.
Thomas you have not lived in silence about anything. and in fact you even wrote a paragraph about your reason for trooning out.

Do you remember? the TOM MUST BE IN HIDING TOMMIE NEEDS TO BE ON THE SURFACE.... and about how you felt safer as a trans female than a old fat man everyone wanted to beat the total shit out of for what reason tom?
The you went on about How you feel so sly knowing you will get away more with moobs than anything you tried.... Still feel sly old man..... then you go all male pig on the paragraph about.... money does not rule the world and then grossly describe your reasoning that breast women's rears and crotch and a a crude part about hair and makeup ruling the world. I am sure one of the AMB will get Sneasel to dig it up for them so they can bring it here to remind your old feeble mind.

You even said your little diddle stick loved doing what penises do... that is not feminine tom. You have never had dysphoria not once in your crude vulgar life. You were off raping a child and finger fucking a dog for over a decade, Think Thomas you spent over TEN YEARS with your fingers stuffed up a dog crotch. Then you went off on a hard drug flip out and found the internet bragged about how cool you were and that you raped a child and a dog and then spent the better part of twenty years sperging about it. then once it got close to home and local men started to beat you for it you trooned out.

As for George Carlin well TOM HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU! and shit like you.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thomas you have not lived in silence about anything. and in fact you even wrote a paragraph about your reason for trooning out.

Do you remember? the TOM MUST BE IN HIDING TOMMIE NEEDS TO BE ON THE SURFACE.... and about how you felt safer as a trans female than a old fat man everyone wanted to beat the total shit out of for what reason tom?
The you went on about How you feel so sly knowing you will get away more with moobs than anything you tried.... Still feel sly old man..... then you go all male pig on the paragraph about.... money does not rule the world and then grossly describe your reasoning that breast women's rears and crotch and a a crude part about hair and makeup ruling the world. I am sure one of the AMB will get Sneasel to dig it up for them so they can bring it here to remind your old feeble mind.

You even said your little diddle stick loved doing what penises do... that is not feminine tom. You have never had dysphoria not once in your crude vulgar life. You were off raping a child and finger fucking a dog for over a decade, Think Thomas you spent over TEN YEARS with your fingers stuffed up a dog crotch. Then you went off on a hard drug flip out and found the internet bragged about how cool you were and that you raped a child and a dog and then spent the better part of twenty years sperging about it. then once it got close to home and local men started to beat you for it you trooned out.

As for George Carlin well TOM HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU! and shit like you.
rage type at me some more, Dave and don't forget to get real graphic when you project your baby and dog fucking fantasies at me, you pathetic daddy dependent frustrated, angry, stupid man.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
rage type at me some more, Dave and don't forget to get real graphic when you project your baby and dog fucking fantasies at me, you pathetic daddy dependent frustrated, angry, stupid man.
No rage Thomas that is your thing so gladly i disturb you to the point of blabbering out insanity. Of which the first video was almost 6 hours long and combined over the time you started 60 out of 72 hours. Yes old man dog fucker you can not take the pressure of the comical insults that i dish out to you and your only joy is morons that down me for my ability to set you off.

Such as old man lonewolf from AMB, who is as old and stupid and senile as you. Yes he only attacks me as all can tell with his rating and blabber. But the people at AMB do know why He lust after your anal pillaging with the hope and wishes so badly he was Rex the German Shepard from two doors down.

By the way tom how long as it been since Rex dog fucked your throat? You seem a bit tense.

As I have made clear i have no fantasies. There is only reality. The only ones who wish to be with me have a weird fetish for trans ( we call them chasers ) But then i have what i need children and grandchildren my life is fulfilled with that fact.

Tears will drop of my passing and several little girls will miss their Nana when she is no longer. But for you there will be no weeping no tears no one there to watch as Tucson drops you in a cardboard box and buries you under a mountain of trash. Covers it over with dirt and puts a marker up with these word carved in for all time.

Here lays Thomas J Wasserberg the horrible pedophile dog fucker who plagued our city for way to long.

Piss upon his grave for all those effected by his gross foul presence and for the hours wasted of the TPDs time. Women can bring a cup or a jar of pee in place of a public display but men are asked to whip it out and hose that perverts grave down. Bring your dogs as well let them piss as well.

Won't that be nice? you will get a soaking everyday.
I can't believe you've spent even a single day in silence you fucking blabbering babbling bozo.

Carlin would have spat in your eye you disgusting pedophile.
He didn't we all know that. And yes George would and then made of a routine about the dog fucking pedophile sure to make millions laugh.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think you should be lecturing anyone about the English language, instead you should probably learn to navigate a fucking keyboard correctly.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being Tom. You already admitted raping a child, and diddling a dog. And then, having learned nothing, you then admit you eat shit every day. Where does he even eat this shit? Does he eat it from another man's asshole? Does he eat it from a dog's asshole?

Whatever kind of shit he eats every day, it sounds pretty disgusting.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody believes you Tom. People with gender dysphoria Don't
1. Make Fun of other people for having gender dysphoria
2. Advertise for BJs on Facebook
3. Get on FB with a full beard
4. Wear a full beard in public
5. Talk about their penis ad nauseam
6. Show off their bald spot
7. Are not proud of their obviously male voices
8. Call themselves butch
9. Take photos of their hideous male bodies in the bathtub and share them on FB
10. Wait until they're ugly fat old men to take titty skittlze that obviously have no effect. Estrogen has had no effect on you, Thomas. ACCEPT IT!
project some more of your sick baby rape and animal fucking fantasies at me , you delusional pseudo-intellectual, functionally illiterate, daddy dependent deviant man who has such severe body dysmorphia he can't even look at his penis without getting sick.
Does this sound like someone with gender dysphoria to you?! I rest my case.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
Of course, when Tommie has images of underage girls used in masturbation, it's nothing like your actual pedophiles.
So lets hear Tommie speak, or if you will "project" some words at us about that.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of graphic fantasies, didn’t you try to claim the Sabrina story was “erotic fiction?”

Is there anything you accuse other people of that doesn’t describe you?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Don't you just love the way tom implicates himself then turns around and says he is not a pedophile when he was caught searching for underage girls.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Of course, when Tommie has images of underage girls used in masturbation, it's nothing like your actual pedophiles.
So lets hear Tommie speak, or if you will "project" some words at us about that.

My words about this is that it is a lie being propagated by Sneasel/@Daisymae

sneasel0033.PNG
Your "proof" that I am a pedophile is invalid by the admission of the person "curating" me. Nothing any of you claim to be true about me is.

Don't you just love the way tom implicates himself then turns around and says he is not a pedophile when he was caught searching for underage girls.
but i wasn't. sneasel is a liar and you're a gullible self loathing moron.

Speaking of graphic fantasies, didn’t you try to claim the Sabrina story was “erotic fiction?”

Is there anything you accuse other people of that doesn’t describe you?
the original writing of it at the Ranter was highly fictionalized. Now it has been distorted by you sick fucks beyond any semblance with reality. Sabrina was no child. Everything you all believe about the circumstance is insane sick shit injected into it by professional haters that fetishistic assholes like yourself have run with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My words about this is that it is a lie being propagated by Sneasel/@Daisymae

Your "proof" that I am a pedophile is invalid by the admission of the person "curating" me. Nothing any of you claim to be true about me is.
You're lying, Tom. You're a pedophilic dog fucker, and I hope you get sent to a Brazilian prison for your final years.