What is life for but to eat shit every day and then die? -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Legally minors, even emancipated ones can't consent to sexual activity with an adult. By the very definition of the law you engaged in the sexual molestation of a minor.
please, if it happened today, if it was prosecuted at all, it would be a misdemeanor and i would be acquitted on the basis of the girl's history. In most of the world, it would have been legal and not even raised an eyebrow. i think your obsessive concern about this is a clear indicator that you are a self loathing, sexually repressed imbecile running with a pack that makes you feel good about yourself by hating on people together with other self loathing, sexually repressed imbecile.

You're lying, Tom. You're a pedophilic dog fucker, and I hope you get sent to a Brazilian prison for your final years.
you're insane, dear. i never fucked a dog and i am not sexually attracted to minors and no matter how many times you repeat it, you ignorant whore, it will not be true.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're insane, dear. i never fucked a dog and i am not sexually attracted to minors and no matter how many times you repeat it, you ignorant whore, it will not be true.
You're just mad because I have the option to be a whore, Tom. The only potential you have in life is as an insane hobo who's not even valued by their own family.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're just mad because I have the option to be a whore, Tom. The only potential you have in life is as an insane hobo who's not even valued by their own family.
you wish you could make me angry, you ridiculous insane imbecile. keep hammering that keyboard with your hatred, you pathetic pendejo puta.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
but i wasn't. sneasel is a liar and you're a gullible self loathing moron.
Now who is more believable tom You who committed the acts or a person who is telling you off for being a pervert.

Hmm I will stick with old friend Sneasel's opinion seeing as it came with citations. And you are the only moron here Thomas.
the original writing of it at the Ranter was highly fictionalized. Now it has been distorted by you sick fucks beyond any semblance with reality. Sabrina was no child. Everything you all believe about the circumstance is insane sick shit injected into it by professional haters that fetishistic assholes like yourself have run with.
Oh that coming from an idiot who says they do not write fiction and can not tell that my stories are fiction and tries desperately to say they are fantasies When they are in fact fictional stories to set you off on your sperg rage.
please, if it happened today, if it was prosecuted at all, it would be a misdemeanor and i would be acquitted on the basis of the girl's history. In most of the world, it would have been legal and not even raised an eyebrow. i think your obsessive concern about this is a clear indicator that you are a self loathing, sexually repressed imbecile running with a pack that makes you feel good about yourself by hating on people together with other self loathing, sexually repressed imbecile.
No Thomas they are felonies in that state which was made clear by Lurker X who showed citations to California law that stated a man that is in their mid twenties to be with a 15 year old girl is considered a major felony in that state.

And there is that in most of the world which is not the case. The only place that vile child rape and bride shit goes on is in the middle east. But this is the UNITED STATES Thomas not Iraq or some other sand pit of perverted sand creatures.
Yes tom you did fuck a dog. You finger fucked a dog for over a decade. You admitted to jerking off to 8 year old girls. You made a lame unbelievable excuse why you did so. and when a child advocate told you to take a test to prove you were not a pedophile and that if you got excited over small girls it would show you were a pedophile and if not then you were clear, and you went raging and screaming at them. You knew if you did take that test you would be branded a pedophile.

And she is not a whore Thomas she is a married woman with kids and a family something you will never have.

You are not a female or feminine and you are raging mad about Mariposa being a natural female with a loving husband and children who all love her.

Where as you will die alone and be thrown in a cardboard box and buried under a mountain of trash.
you wish you could make me angry, you ridiculous insane imbecile. keep hammering that keyboard with your hatred, you pathetic pendejo puta.
Oh but she does we all do some more than others obviously. And Mariposa is an expert at setting you off on a rage as is AnOminous And Tragi-Chan even Blablabla has gotten you to the point of shitting yourself in anger.

Do get you can not hide the obvious.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
My words about this is that it is a lie being propagated by Sneasel/@Daisymae

Your "proof" that I am a pedophile is invalid by the admission of the person "curating" me. Nothing any of you claim to be true about me is.
You dumb cunt, Fuck their admission. Your own words are the proof. I've heard enough of your unedited waffle. You've threatened to sue the police because they said in their opinion you'd committed a felony. You KNEW that girl was underage, and you went for it anyway. "That's how it was back then! Every one was cool with it!" Sure. Other people doing shit, go with the flow you perverted fucking deviant. Other people killed back in the day, did you do that too? No. You sated your own needs, for you and you alone.

You keep banging on about the parts with the world where it would be legal, which is a long winded way of saying you knew damn well it WAS illegal where you were.

And your bullshit in the clip I shared. It is what it is. You needed images of young girls as part of getting off. They didn't turn you on, you just needed to see what girls looked liked so you could imagine being one while you got off? And memory wasn't enough I guess, you needed fresh images? AND commit it to video? You're fucking deluded.

Edit: no Tom, I'm not "mad at the internet", just disgusted by you.

Last edited:

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well you've been eating literal shit for a while now, Tom. Time to get to the dying part Mr. Tooter.

1624204079327.png

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom says the original story was "highly fictionalized" but he neglects to say who "fictionalized" it. Tom likes to say that he fictionalized the story because he was practicing writing erotica by taking a story that really happened and embellishing it. So basically Tom is admitting to molesting a child and writing child sex erotica. These things aren't the things that make Tom a pedophile. It makes him a child sex offender but she was 14-15, pedophilia involves kids 13 and under.

What makes tom a pedo is that he said he would fuck a 13 yr old, and that he Jack's off as a form of prayer to images of children as young as 8 because that's how he sees himself in his minds eye.

This makes tom a pedoautogynaphileScreenshot_20210620-121856_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom says the original story was "highly fictionalized" but he neglects to say who "fictionalized" it. Tom likes to say that he fictionalized the story because he was practicing writing erotica by taking a story that really happened and embellishing it. So basically Tom is admitting to molesting a child and writing child sex erotica. These things aren't the things that make Tom a pedophile. It makes him a child sex offender but she was 14-15, pedophilia involves kids 13 and under.

What makes tom a pedo is that he said he would fuck a 13 yr old, and that he Jack's off as a form of prayer to images of children as young as 8 because that's how he sees himself in his minds eye.

This makes tom a pedoautogynaphileView attachment 2279461
That is Old man shits for you I see it caught my reaction as well LOL.

This is the monster that would get tom in the end Ms. Addams is an expert on monsters

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He wants to fuck 13 year olds and pretends to be a young child that he himself is raping. I remember when he lied and claimed that he never mastutbates because it's too painful with deformed genitals. @Daisymae , do you think Tom's lust for cock is part of his autogynopedophilia, loneliness, or sexual opportunism.

Last edited:

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You dumb cunt, Fuck their admission. Your own words are the proof. I've heard enough of your unedited waffle. You've threatened to sue the police because they said in their opinion you'd committed a felony. You KNEW that girl was underage, and you went for it anyway. "That's how it was back then! Every one was cool with it!" Sure. Other people doing shit, go with the flow you perverted fucking deviant. Other people killed back in the day, did you do that too? No. You sated your own needs, for you and you alone.

You keep banging on about the parts with the world where it would be legal, which is a long winded way of saying you knew damn well it WAS illegal where you were.

And your bullshit in the clip I shared. It is what it is. You needed images of young girls as part of getting off. They didn't turn you on, you just needed to see what girls looked liked so you could imagine being one while you got off? And memory wasn't enough I guess, you needed fresh images? AND commit it to video? You're fucking deluded.
roflmao. your reasoning is ridiculous , solidly tinged with your own deviant reality, child man. stay angry. believe lies and die stupid.

He wants to fuck 13 year olds and pretends to be a young child that he himself is raping. I remember when he lied and claimed that he never mastutbates because it's too painful with deformed genitals. @Daisymae , do you think Tom's lust for cock is part of his autogynopedophilia, loneliness, or sexual opportunism.
you're sick, lady. stop imagining things about me that aren't true and using made up pseudoscience to justify . By what you claim i have said, it is obvious that your English comprehension is seriously deficient and the denial of your self loathing drives you to obsess on me. get help. Same for you , Dave. You're babbling redundant nonsense in complete denial of your own disgusting testerone poisoned mind.

this makes you a liar who makes up pseudoscience, diaper fag.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
To all of you misinformed, hyprocritical hedonists , sanctimoniously swearing to the world that I am a pedophile, you're making fools of yourselves that will land at least Sneasel and Dave in a very big, bubbling cauldron of hot shit real soon thanks to @Daisymae 's false report to the APS.
Sabrina was not a child in the biological sense of the word at the time, nor is my willingness to bed an emancipated 13 year a desire for a pre-pubescent child. Pedoautogynephila isn't even real. BAT has been debunked and AGP is not long for the DSM. Your options are to get real or continue to believe absurdities, live foolishly and die stupid.

Again, if it were prosecuted today, it would have been filed as a misdemeanor and I would have been acquitted because the "victim" was not a child in the biological sense and she had been sexually active for over a year before she invited me into my own bed. You are all insane to be enraged at me over this.

Laws governing child molestation reflect sociolegal childhood, regardless of its discrepancy with biological childhood. "True" pedophiles should be identified by their preference for biological children. By using legal classifications, researchers may well be confusing two distinct types of offenders, child molesters and rapists, and confounding attempts to understand pedophilia.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To all of you misinformed, hyprocritical hedonists , sanctimoniously swearing to the world that I am a pedophile, you're making fools of yourselves that will land at least Sneasel and Dave in a very big, bubbling cauldron of hot shit real soon thanks to @Daisymae 's false report to the APS.
Sabrina was not a child in the biological sense of the word at the time, nor is my willingness to bed an emancipated 13 year a desire for a pre-pubescent child. Pedoautogynephila isn't even real. BAT has been debunked and AGP is not long for the DSM. Your options are to get real or continue to believe absurdities, live foolishly and die stupid.

Again, if it were prosecuted today, it would have been filed as a misdemeanor and I would have been acquitted because the "victim" was not a child in the biological sense and she had been sexually active for over a year before she invited me into my own bed. You are all insane to be enraged at me over this.
Unironically, kill yourself, Tom. If you have to use weasel words to make it sound like it's no big deal to fuck a kid, then even you know it isn't right.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the original writing of it at the Ranter was highly fictionalized. Now it has been distorted by you sick fucks beyond any semblance with reality. Sabrina was no child. Everything you all believe about the circumstance is insane sick shit injected into it by professional haters that fetishistic assholes like yourself have run with.
So what actually happened?
Would you like to put money on that?

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom has said that children younger than 13 should also be on sex contracts while 13+ should be able to bang filthy old men freely. There's an extra layer of disgusting added to this when you realize that the person advocating for this shit is a turbo incel autogynopedophile who smells like the inside of a pilonidal cyst.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
roflmao. your reasoning is ridiculous , solidly tinged with your own deviant reality, child man. stay angry. believe lies and die stupid.

you're sick, lady. stop imagining things about me that aren't true and using made up pseudoscience to justify . By what you claim i have said, it is obvious that your English comprehension is seriously deficient and the denial of your self loathing drives you to obsess on me. get help. Same for you , Dave. You're babbling redundant nonsense in complete denial of your own disgusting testerone poisoned mind.
you are wrong tom. everyone itt would go for a drink with mariposa and would beat your head with a hammer until you die. you raped a kid you disgusting piece of shit

Last edited: