What is life for but to eat shit every day and then die? -

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But look at him. He’s alone, unloved, friendless and the only warmth in his life comes from the load he just dropped in his pants. He’s wasted his life so badly that he has to tell outrageous lies to impress people who laugh at him. And soon he will be dead. Tom’s ass has already been kicked... by himself.
As has been said about many a cow, being Tom is both his crime and his punishment.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
As has been said about many a cow, being Tom is both his crime and his punishment.
Tom will never listen to anyone. He will remain a foul old pervert with no ability to self reflect and see the wrong he has committed. Now I did learn Now i will not let someone go against science. But then I love science.

But then when tom talks about science it is all bullshit backwards tumblr trender blabber.

Tom : My gender is a mile long string of words that totally does not mean anything because i am not able to pass as a woman due to be a vile man that is a know pervert.

Yes Old man @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is a fat nasty old man that shits himself every few minutes as he read KF threads of people dropping the truth on his ass and his REKT ass has to sperg.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I will never listen to anyone. I will remain a foul old pervert with no ability to self reflect and see the wrong I have committed. Now I did learn nothing. Now i will not let someone go against the pseudo science i believe . But then I love pseudo science.

But then when I talk about actual hard sciences, it is all bullshit backwards tumblr trender blabber.

Dave : My gender is a mile long string of words that totally does not mean anything because i am not able to pass as a woman due to be a vile man that is a know pervert who got his throat slashed for being a vile pervert.

Yes I am a stupid self loathing man who believes stupid shit like this:
"Old man @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is a fat nasty old man that shits himself every few minutes as he read KF threads of people dropping the truth on his ass and his REKT ass has to sperg. "

you make it too easy, Dave. Try harder, you dumb ass motherfucker.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you make it too easy, Dave. Try harder, you dumb ass motherfucker.
Oh Thomas see the thing is we know it is you that goes around j with that two spirit intersex fem man AMAB trans feminine male crap.

Where as i say there is two genders male and female. And it is backed up by science. And if you were to actually be honest there has always been TWO sexes. Unless there has been all these different sexes hiding for all these eons.

Do get tom the only thing you will ever be is a old fat nasty dog fucking pedophile

Mike R

Benefits from White privilege
kiwifarms.net
My words about this is that it is a lie being propagated by Sneasel/@Daisymae

View attachment 2279136
Your "proof" that I am a pedophile is invalid by the admission of the person "curating" me. Nothing any of you claim to be true about me is.

but i wasn't. sneasel is a liar and you're a gullible self loathing moron.

the original writing of it at the Ranter was highly fictionalized. Now it has been distorted by you sick fucks beyond any semblance with reality. Sabrina was no child. Everything you all believe about the circumstance is insane sick shit injected into it by professional haters that fetishistic assholes like yourself have run with.
This isn't entirely true is it, Tommie? Your original admission/story @ theRanter was quite graphic. However, the story changes over the years are not due to 'your toxic anti fan club' they are due to you repeating the story over and over adnauseam at different places. Nobody has exaggerated or changed anything, it's much more telling when it's copied verbatim. I suspect your mental illness does not allow you to absorb the story as you wrote it and you get mad at your own words. Everything written on the internet about you is shockingly true, your admission to getting aroused at your dog lady's 'love tunnel' you 'stroking her mound' getting her 'off with your foot' your words, all of them. Please get help. 🙏

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy regals people with his sordid tale of trying to fuck a 14yo child like a granfather sharing mirthful stories with his grandchildren. He's proud of what he tried to do and has zero shame because he's a fuckin' monster. Most sane people don't brag about what would disgust adjusted, rational people. The only folks interested in that are like-minded individuals.
Only a pervert would sexually gratify a pet.
Only a pedophile would argue how a child is 'biologically ready'.
If Tom ever wanted to do the right thing he'd throw his computer in the dumpster but he'd rather argue his deviant justifications.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't entirely true is it, Tommie? Your original admission/story @ theRanter was quite graphic. However, the story changes over the years are not due to 'your toxic anti fan club' they are due to you repeating the story over and over adnauseam at different places. Nobody has exaggerated or changed anything, it's much more telling when it's copied verbatim. I suspect your mental illness does not allow you to absorb the story as you wrote it and you get mad at your own words. Everything written on the internet about you is shockingly true, your admission to getting aroused at your dog lady's 'love tunnel' you 'stroking her mound' getting her 'off with your foot' your words, all of them. Please get help. 🙏
I think he can’t wrap his head around the fact that people can see what he wrote in the past, and that what he says now doesn’t override what he said then. I’ve noticed among people with dementia that they often seem to become “unstuck in time” and regress to earlier periods of their life. Possibly Tommy keeps thinking that he can lie about the Sabrina story because in his head, he’s in a time when that story wasn’t well known.

What’s interesting is that he doesn’t seem to be able to get the changes he makes to stick in his memory, so he keeps reverting to details of the original version. The result is that no rewritten version of the story makes sense. So per his most recent retelling, he got into bed in the middle of this hot lesbian sex session in order to chastely hug and kiss Sabrina. And chastely hugging and kissing Sabrina is perfectly legal in two-thirds of the world, but not the US apparently. And it’s okay for him to chastely hug and kiss Sabrina because she’d been raped many times since the age of 9.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thank you Mike and Welcome to Kiwi Farms. Now that reminds me of your post at AMB. By the wat lonewolf came too and he had been noticed to be a tommy coddling fool that only attacks me. Hopefully soon he will get a POI and join tommy in the sub forum

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
I wish you two would both shut the fuck up @Dee Price @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg if I wanted to watch two old men who secretly wanted to fuck argue, I’d watch
288DA605-4055-49AE-BEFA-3AD2EC8A6D6C.jpeg