What is the best way to reheat pizza from the fridge? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what I usually do when I order a pizza is eat as much as I want. Then I will put the box in the fridge. Next day I will eat the leftovers.

First way I was doing was popping slices in the microwave for like 30-45 secs a slice... problem is it comes out dried out and nasty... tastes like death's ass..

I started heating the oven to 350 F and then throwing a few slices in for 5-7 minutes. It's a noticeable improvement, but still there must be a better way.

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My partner prefers and ENJOYS slices nuked in the microwave for around 2 minutes depending on where we get it from. I find this to be an abomination of food.

It really depends on where you get the food, and mainly how thick the crust is. What I’ve found useful, universally, is to preheat your oven to 415 degrees F. Leave the slices in for 5-6 minutes. Clearly this works on a case to case basis but...fuck microwaving pizza. Don’t be a heathen.

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you absolutely have to microwave it, put a shallow cup of water in there with it to help keep it from drying out.

Else, heat it in the oven or on a frying pan with a lid.

sperginity

botched SRS enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Microwave half way then oven, turns out perfect. Not too crunchy or soft.

Sometimes for really thin crust it's better to put it on the stove top on medium in a frying pan and then cover so the cheese melts.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Microwave half way then oven, turns out perfect. Not too crunchy or soft.

Sometimes for really thin crust it's better to put it on the stove top on medium in a frying pan and then cover so the cheese melts.
got time per slice and temp?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wrap in tin foil in oven, with literally just a couple drops of water on the surface, to keep it from drying out. Unless it is already too doughy/moist, then leave it uncovered and let it dry out a bit. Pizza of the Pizza Hut/Dominos/Papa Shitbags variety is often best just chucked. Actually it's best not to buy it at all if you can avoid it.

got time per slice and temp?

For very thin, 400-450 and literally just sit and watch it for a couple minutes.

As it gets thicker, lower to as low as 325 and let it cook for 10 minutes or even more.

For super thick, start with the oven cold, don't cover, set to 325, and check it every 5 minutes or so.