What is the Quintessential Incel Music Genre -

Epic Fedora Man

kiwifarms.net
As a Prog-Rock/Jazz-Fusion fan I could never share my love of Camel or Herbie Hancock.

Every time I try and show someone my playlist they think I'm some sort of psycho pulling prank on them. Now every time a woman asks me what type of music I like I try and change the subject because I know if I show them Suppers Ready they would probably never want to see me again.

Prog has the reputation of having a mostly male dominants fanbase of Fedora wearing Atheists. I've noticed other genres that share a similar reputation:

Ska-Punk is also music for fedora wearing spastics.

Vaporwave is for neets that don't have friends or leave their house.

My question to you is what do you think is the quintessential incel genre?

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
women like papa roach. any genre that only gets an hour of air time on niche publically funded radio is incel music. if it gets 2 hours it means women listen to like -rockabilly.
I'm probably taking this too seriously, but aren't incels too asshurt case sensitive about what just about anyone has to say or think about them to where they listen/like things to try and get laid? I mean, with that sort of logic, they would listen to anything on the pop channel out of self bottled pity and frustration in a sort of one step forward, two steps backward sort of deal.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
Now every time a woman asks me what type of music I like I try and change the subject
This just in; women have shit-tier retard taste in music

As a Prog-Rock/Jazz-Fusion fan I could never share my love of Camel or Herbie Hancock.
Based and patrician pilled. Fucking love Breathless and Supertwister, honestly can't think of a single Camel song I dislike.

As to literal incel music though, definately nightcore and the like. Anything where the vocals are anime girl is a pretty bad sign.

Last edited:

The Shadow

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
kiwifarms.net
I think we've covered the big ones. Ska, prog, power metal. I would argue Black Metal is pretty incel-diary.