What is the Quintessential Incel Music Genre -

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume incelcore is too obvious of an answer so I'm gonna say prog/skate punk/whatever the hell The Offspring is.

With that said, I actually like The Offspring, no flame pls
This one was an Offspring parody:

The reason this song is considered part of the Brony Music canon is because it was featured in a prominent early PMV (Pony Music Video):

There's literally hundreds of versions of this song in PMV form, maybe even thousands, most of which use the Nightcore remix. Some of them go a step further - like this one, which Nightcores the Nightcore remix:

And a few of them (not many, just a few) use the original, non-Nightcore Offspring song:

So now you know. Offspring is Brony Music.

Epic Fisting Man

kiwifarms.net
This one was an Offspring parody:

The reason this song is considered part of the Brony Music canon is because it was featured in a prominent early PMV (Pony Music Video):

There's literally hundreds of versions of this song in PMV form, maybe even thousands, most of which use the Nightcore remix. Some of them go a step further - like this one, which Nightcores the Nightcore remix:

And a few of them (not many, just a few) use the original, non-Nightcore Offspring song:

So now you know. Offspring is Brony Music.
I also hate that every time I search Eurobeat music it's always MLP shit that shows up. Why the fuck do they call their music Eurobeat?

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also hate that every time I search Eurobeat music it's always MLP shit that shows up. Why the fuck do they call their music Eurobeat?
"Eurobeat Brony" is the name of a prominent Brony Musician. It's not so much that Bronies call their music Eurobeat (they usually just call it Brony Music), but more the fact that the most popular "Eurobeat" channel on YT also happens to create a ton of MLP music.

Also, it's not Brony, but I'd add nerdcore to the list of incel music:

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Heavy metal (particularly contemporary "extreme" metal such as death metal, black metal, etc).

This isn't a take on the styles of music themselves, but the biggest incels and socially-retarded individuals I've met were into it (probably at the expense of better music as well). This is probably because it tend to promote a dark, depressing, cynical worldview for them to wallow in self pity.

"Anime music videos" is probably another category.

Also, probably anyone who religiously listens to Insane Clown Posse or considers themselves a "Juggalo" - there's a surprising amount of news about freaks who were fans of ICP being known for committing murders and other heinous crimes, to the point that I think some law enforcement agencies consider "Juggalos" an actual gang, and the group itself has been accused of encouraging and promoting violence (and while this sounds like a potential overreaction, such as exaggerated "Satanic panic" in past decades fears over various rock and mental genres - in the case of ICP, it may not be totally irrational).

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Comedy and Demented music. Maybe that's just for weirdos who never got out of high school.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
MC Frontalot. He couldn't get laid if his dick cured yeast infections. He hasn't done anything in like 10 years, but his celibate, pitying presence still haunts certain corners of YouTube.

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

My childhood & ancestral homes are now pozzed :(
kiwifarms.net
I just want crazy taxi music for days!

I also LOVE this song and the band to death (song describes my home from childhood). Millennials yelling how their people killed society IMO...

People here HATE this song. but he's singing about (himself) a loser cuck, so he's shit GF.