What is the Quintessential Incel Music Genre -

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.
kiwifarms.net
Power electronics. Whatever Peter Sotos is. I can’t imagine many girls being into dungeon synth. I like dungeon synth still.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Look, if you're not listening to the harshest Industrial noise metal in existence while writing your manifesto, none of the kids at school are going to take their bullet wounds seriously.

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net
As a Prog-Rock/Jazz-Fusion fan I could never share my love of Camel or Herbie Hancock.

Every time I try and show someone my playlist they think I'm some sort of psycho pulling prank on them. Now every time a woman asks me what type of music I like I try and change the subject because I know if I show them Suppers Ready they would probably never want to see me again.

Prog has the reputation of having a mostly male dominants fanbase of Fedora wearing Atheists. I've noticed other genres that share a similar reputation:

Ska-Punk is also music for fedora wearing spastics.

Vaporwave is for neets that don't have friends or leave their house.

My question to you is what do you think is the quintessential incel genre?

Camel is such an amazing band, as well as early Genesis. I’ve really gotten into Emerson Lake and Palmer.

mister meaner

My barley's top of the shelf, I'm a man of my word
kiwifarms.net
Faggots who slow down music and make it sound like ass then call it “doomercore“ are pretty Incel.
Whatever genre $uicideboy$ is
holy fucking shit I hate suicide boys, they’re such pretentious faggots who “sample” music and add garbage beats and edgy lyrics over it. Literally the laziest fucking shit. If they’re so suicidal they should’ve already fucking killed themselves.

Deadmau5 sent them a cease and desist over them slowing down and adding a shit beat over stealing one of his songs (Without permission). IIRC The retards actually called it a tribute. They also did the same shit with a boards of Canada song but they didn’t get sued over it because BoC don’t give a fuck. This truly is the quintessential pick for incel music, along with any other subculture that is ripe with edgy faggots. Fuck I hate these fucking faggots. No one can top this choice. Fuck these guys. They should really have their own thread anywhere on this site.

noco

Recently Divorced
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1612320073993.jpg

noco

Recently Divorced
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its good to listen to when having sex though so thats completely impossible for incels to like it.
I don't think vaporwave would be good to have sex to (I own floral shoppe on vinyl and am incel).