What is your "utopia"? What would your "perfect society" look like? - Why cant I just run the world?

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
Alright Supreme Leader.

You have just been "elected" dictator of Earth for as long as you see fit. Any policy you make still holds consequences in the future, but you have the power, and ability to implement whatever you want. You can shape the world and all societies in your image for the rest of your life.

What is something that you absolutely want to be fixed but for whatever reason just isn't implemented in society or never implemented correctly? Why can't all (insert here) just go away? Why can't we just try true communism this time? Why can't I ban OP from KiwiFarms for making shit threads?

Remember: One mans utopia is another's dystopia

The Last Stand

Just enjoying the holiday snow.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any conflict involving religion that resorts in violence or bigotry will have X amount of years to reform and better by modern standards or get eradicated and marked as indoctrinating terrorism.

Healthcare will be partly subsided by taxes. Nobody should have to choose between medicine or eating. Consider it a stipend or bailout a la the banks.

Any false allegations of racism, sexism, discrimination, the accuser will occur the same, if not severe penalties as the guilty.

A mix of government control with the free market as a safety net so that companies and corporations will be reprimanded for human rights violations, workers' safety, monopolization, and esponisage.

A right to bar cultures or people from having children if their past experience with children is subpar (abuse, famine, war, loopholes, etc.) Not like China for overpopulation, but some people shouldn't have children.

Climate change is not a conspiracy theory.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Every single Resetera user, antifa, breadtuber, tumblrite, furry, and blogger in journalist clothing is thrown in a concentration camp

Enforced meritocracy no nepotism no hiring based on gender, skin color, etc all will be judged by their own personal worth

Break up big tech

Expansion into space

Andrew Dobson, Bob Chipman, Zoe Quinn, and Brianna Wu, and the core members of KLickvic will be tried for crimes against humanity

Studios will either be forced to make better sequels or else leave franchises alone

Gender reassignment surgery is prohibited until 16 and must be 100% consensual

Anyone who participates in cancel culture will be stoned to death

Those who bear false witness will be punished severely

If the nostalgia critic makes another horrible parody he will be tried as a war criminal

2d waifus will be brought to life and sold as sex slaves

Vic Migogna will recieve reparations

Kiwi Farms will become the secret police

Denmark Mafia

care bears and wrasslin
kiwifarms.net
Remove the concept of countries and borders. Force everyone to move away from their home country to a random place on earth and deal with it. Implement a world government similar to the Chinese model with a sprinkle of human rights.

Science and especially AI research are number one world priority. Robot intelligence increases exponentially and will quickly overtake us. Instead of Skynet, humans will be replaced by robots but not eradicated. Instead we'll just be their pets. Robots will then travel into far away galaxies using anti-gravity reactors and black holes. Robots meet evil robots from other galaxy far more advanced and get wiped out quickly. Humans try to rebuild earth but a conflict erupts. Humans start war with each other and use robot nukes in the process. Earth is dead, humans are dead. The end.

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
Anime girls only.

Edit Add ons:
•I guess some 3D people are allowed, except spics, niggers, towel heads, troons, the gay, the British and Canadians
•All religion is banned
•Arcades only because both console and PC race are inferior fags lol
•Protesting is prohibited, cute anime police girls are allowed to use lethal force, encouraged if protestors are blue hairs and only going to school for gender studies.
•Kiwifarms is to be considered credible source material as well as celebrated,
•Two child law, deformed ones to be hurled into space like back during the Spartan days.
•Free ice cream every Thursday

Last edited:

Marco Fucko

Has acquired abilities of the Dark Gundam.
kiwifarms.net
Women are either banned or heavily regulated (we must develop better cloning technology before women are completely banned, obviously).
Robots do all the grunt work but all male citizens are forced to do one military contract with in depth combat arms training.
Weebshit everywhere, and I do mean everywhere
Religion is banned because it's for brainlets lol
Heavy pursuance of space imperialism.
Robber Baron CEOs are lynched on live stream.
If you can't cut it you're banished to what's left of the outside world after nuclear holocaust.
Once we do achieve space imperialism, we will spread our weeb mgtow fascism across the stars.

This is all one huge shitpost, I'd probably just let loose the nukes and let earth destroy itself.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
No more people whining that they're doing their best getting their art degree; If you can be what you want to be, you're more than welcome to do it. For a living. If you're unemployed, you're getting a job or you're going to prison. This is done equally, so first off there's going to be a lot more women handling garbage and cleaning sewage.

You have until the age of 25 to finish whatever education you're pursuing. You can submit an application for an extension if you've been having personal problems interfering with it, or if the education requires more time, which would give you an automatic extension approval. After 25, if you have no excuse for not having a higher education, you're doing exactly the kind of shit job the government tells you to.

If you choose to become a parent, you're allowed to leave the child in a care facility with no questions asked if taking care of one is not affordable. The child's rights are extremely minimal; They earn their rights with age and showing competence. A child is not allowed Internet or authority over long-term decisions until they are at least 16 years old, at which point they are allowed to take their first steps into important decision-making by arguing their cases to a counselor for two years before they're considered an adult at 18, at which point they continue making their decisions on their own. If the child has not shown competence by age 18, they are bound to a job that they are most efficient at with increased guidance on how to act like a normal human being. Liabilities will have the same rights as animals; You are allowed to take care of one if you so please, but at no point does the taxpayer pay a single cent for a vegetable drooling on your floors.

Protesting is still allowed. All speech is also allowed. At the sign of any protest, there will be a small military force present, and if anyone starts throwing a fist or smashing a window, their orders will be to shoot to kill. You can say whatever the fuck you want all day every day and even have large groups chanting it to the goddamned heavens, but as soon as you start doing violence of any kind, you will be executed on the spot. Obviously this would leave some room for denial so every enforcer will be equipped with a camera, and there's going to be a minimum of three drone-operators around the area to capture footage of the protests. The enforcers have to ask a confirmation of any protester acting violently from camera operators before giving the go ahead. In the event of any footage corruption or mishandling, the operators will be tried for conspiracy to commit murder.

All citizens have the basic Right of Debate. Anyone demanding their viewpoint is correct to another person can be challenged to a public debate so that there shall no longer be dipshits screaming at others and not putting their money where their fucking mouth is.

All art pieces ever made will be sanctified by the state. You are not allowed to tarnish or damage a work made by another person. If you own the work, you are allowed to take it down. If your work is a hindrance to any infrastructure or physical well-being, it will be relocated to where it will no longer do so. Anyone doing damage to artwork of any kind, of any political leaning, of any creed, color, ideology etc. will be executed via lethal injection. You are allowed to shout at the artwork and you are allowed to frown at the artwork, but you may not touch it with malice. No more tearing down statues created by people more talented than you, you fucking chimp.

I'll add more stuff later if I think of anything. Sufficed to say, I don't handle power well.

Elliot R.

kiwifarms.net
I would enact a great regime to rid this world of any and all things that I deem as detrimental to it's existence.
First of all the most heinous and troublesome issue, women. I'd have it so every women in the world would be round up and imprisoned for society's betterment. Not only would this remove the issue of men being ruled by their sexual desires but it would also put all men on equal footing. No longer would the Chads and jocks rule over us more sophisticated and intriguing men as though we are some insignificant afterthought.
We would rise to our proper place as the rich, the stars, and the rulers of this twisted world. No longer will we be faced as losers and pathetic in the eyes of the masses. Instead we will be their idols and legends that they will worship like no other before us, before me.
Then and only then the world will start moving in the right direction. A new world free of injustice and populated by people I've judged to be intelligent, sophisticated and true gentlemen, and I...
I will become the God of this new world!

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
I'll add more stuff later if I think of anything. Sufficed to say, I don't handle power well.
No, I'd say you handle power extremely well. For you. It sounds like your planned utopia is basically taking the current societal model and making small-ish modifications to it, rather than what would realistically be required; a revolution in both a psychical and ideological sense. I'd like to focus on the child-rearing portion specifically:

"The child's rights are extremely minimal; They earn their rights with age and showing competence. A child is not allowed Internet or authority over long-term decisions until they are at least 16 years old, at which point they are allowed to take their first steps into important decision-making by arguing their cases to a counselor for two years before they're considered an adult at 18, at which point they continue making their decisions on their own."

Ok, and? You seem to be arguing that the current basic educational framework as it stands (assuming first-world education is the standard) is enough to establish a solid grounding into stable adulthood - but to me it just sounds like you're an old person complaining about "those darn kids these days". Children aren't just small adults; they have to grow into something resembling a respectable person through solid teaching and a responsible upbringing. What example should they follow? Is the granting of rights and privileges enough to motivate self-actualization in and of itself? Will they "argue their cases" against a standardized checklist of approved responses (and if so, how can you guarantee the system won't devolve into corruption and favoritism, as such systems often do)?

I would enact a great regime to rid this world of any and all things that I deem as detrimental to it's existence.
First of all the most heinous and troublesome issue, women. I'd have it so every women in the world would be round up and imprisoned for society's betterment. Not only would this remove the issue of men being ruled by their sexual desires but it would also put all men on equal footing. No longer would the Chads and jocks rule over us more sophisticated and intriguing men as though we are some insignificant afterthought.
We would rise to our proper place as the rich, the stars, and the rulers of this twisted world. No longer will we be faced as losers and pathetic in the eyes of the masses. Instead we will be their idols and legends that they will worship like no other before us, before me.
Then and only then the world will start moving in the right direction. A new world free of injustice and populated by people I've judged to be intelligent, sophisticated and true gentlemen, and I...
I will become the God of this new world!
For God's sake, can't you fucking stay dead?!

• Feels
Reactions: Marco Fucko
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino