What would trigger your transsexual woman anus of a man sexual pleasure

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so you are a cis white male. Check your privilege. So let’s say you are hanging out a friends house just having a good time etc things of that nature simply, and then all of a sudden you walk into a room and see two homosexual men having anal sex? What do you do? Would this trigger you? “I’m so sorry guys for walking in on you.” You say to the homosexual men. “No that’s okay bro. We were just having some hella sexual relations.” One of the homosexual men says. What do you do? What if one of the homosexual men offered you anus? Let’s say you run out of the room and into a different room but suddenly you see a transgender transsexual woman a woman with a penis and a cock Is being slammed into her anus would this trigger you sexually what if the transsexual woman passed as a female even tho you did indeed see the cock as it was rocking back and forth as a cock slams into transsexual woman anus. What would it take to trigger you to become a transsexual woman?

A lot of men recently have been making the decision to make the transition. Under what circumstances would you transition into a female? Or would you remain male?

Okay now let’s say you have no choice but to make the transition and the choice has been taken away from you. What put you over the edge? What made you make the decision to become a woman? You are allowed to keep your penis you don’t have to have the sexual change operation however you now start growing your hair and shave your face and wearing a wig while your hair is growing and you must now start wearing only female clothing. How does this make you feel now that you have made this decision? How do you feel in public now that you are a woman? Discuss.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I trooned out because McDonald's gave me Coke instead of Sprite. I just felt so oppressed and realized what a close minded society we live in. Coke is the beverage of the patriarchy, and I was bamboozled for the longest time. So sayeth the sages at Tumblr.

adorable bitch

laughing at you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's really nothing that would make me want to transition, I'm perfectly comfortable in my own body. If my life came to a point where something like that were on the table, I'd probably have committed suicide a month earlier. I've come a lot closer to suicide than to transitioning.

I said that you have no choice! You are not doing it right!

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
I said that you have no choice! You are not doing it right!
A lot of men recently have been making the decision to make the transition. Under what circumstances would you transition into a female? Or would you remain male?

Why even include a false pretense of a choice if you're going to do that then.

2.D.

I need sunshine in a bag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd ask if you were having a stroke but you seem to be a serial stroker by just looking at some of your previous posts. You should really see a doctor.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I woke up one day and found that I had started taking hormones and wearing women's clothing, I'd rather just go ahead and pull a John Belushi. Taking hormones sounds like a nightmarish rollercoaster, especially considering I feel absolutely no desire to transition whatsoever.

If I'm gonna kill myself, at least I'll make it quick and pleasurable.

God damnit you are ruining my thread! You are not allowed to kill your self you have to transition!

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
If I woke up one day and found that I had started taking hormones and wearing women's clothing, I'd rather just go ahead and pull a John Belushi. Taking hormones sounds like a nightmarish rollercoaster, especially considering I feel absolutely no desire to transition whatsoever.

If I'm gonna kill myself, at least I'll make it quick and pleasurable.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First I read the title, a broken mess of a sentence and wondered "What the actual hell is this question?". So I clicked on the thread.

Okay so you are a cis white male. Check your privilege.

This is when I knew this was going to be a good post, and I was right.

Considering I'm forced to do this apparently, I'd become a proud trap queen and make every man gay as fuck so we all die because all men got the gay and left women behind. Like drinking frog water, only it involves traps. I'll say I'm trans and transitioning to get extra ass pats and to obtain a goon squad to defend my horrible actions, but in the end I'm just playing the game that has been given to me by force. We'll 100% definitively without a doubt prove that traps are gay, I feel this is a good use of my life and worth the transition process.

Did I answer the question or do I need to rewrite my plan and add more details?