What would trigger your transsexual woman anus of a man sexual pleasure

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Libtard-Wrecking Krogoth

On a mission.
kiwifarms.net
dilemma.png

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I got AIDS, Down Syndrome, and a veritable amount of Cancer tissues in my eye balls from reading OP's word vomit.

BenevolenceInDenial

Who are you to wave your finger?
kiwifarms.net
What if one of the homosexual men offered you anus?
Let’s say you run out of the room and into a different room but suddenly you see a transgender transsexual woman a woman with a penis and a cock Is being slammed into her anus would this trigger you sexually what if the transsexual woman passed as a female even tho you did indeed see the cock as it was rocking back and forth as a cock slams into transsexual woman anus.
What the fuck is this scenario? Also, are you implying that internet doesn't exist for you to look up what that looks like, out of curiosity?
Okay now let’s say you have no choice but to make the transition and the choice has been taken away from you. What put you over the edge? What made you make the decision to become a woman?
But you just said...that the choice was taken...

How do you even answer this? What the fuck?

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With no choice? I'd become a media personality speaking on troon rights, I'd worm my way to the top of the speaking circuit and choose the right moment to drop some XXL red pills and insults on the foremost luminaries of the movement. I'd play the game until I got close enough to spit on someone.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so you are a cis white male. Check your privilege. So let’s say you are hanging out a friends house just having a good time etc things of that nature simply, and then all of a sudden you walk into a room and see two homosexual men having anal sex? What do you do? Would this trigger you? “I’m so sorry guys for walking in on you.” You say to the homosexual men. “No that’s okay bro. We were just having some hella sexual relations.” One of the homosexual men says. What do you do? What if one of the homosexual men offered you anus? Let’s say you run out of the room and into a different room but suddenly you see a transgender transsexual woman a woman with a penis and a cock Is being slammed into her anus would this trigger you sexually what if the transsexual woman passed as a female even tho you did indeed see the cock as it was rocking back and forth as a cock slams into transsexual woman anus. What would it take to trigger you to become a transsexual woman?

A lot of men recently have been making the decision to make the transition. Under what circumstances would you transition into a female? Or would you remain male?

Okay now let’s say you have no choice but to make the transition and the choice has been taken away from you. What put you over the edge? What made you make the decision to become a woman? You are allowed to keep your penis you don’t have to have the sexual change operation however you now start growing your hair and shave your face and wearing a wig while your hair is growing and you must now start wearing only female clothing. How does this make you feel now that you have made this decision? How do you feel in public now that you are a woman? Discuss.
My choice would be decided if I could get up in your guts baby. I would transition to put it in your b-hole

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
do you realize that 4chan exists? you can just go there and rile those fuckers up pretty easily.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Bored Cringing Christmas Mall Elf. WTF Kenan?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shiversblood, I was under the idea you studied under the school of knowledge from Paul "Stefonknee" Wolscht with your lingo.

Then I remembered Stefonknee entertained and horrified Kiwis with his stupid antics by urinating in broad daylight.

Fork Cartel

The 1% are literally the spawn of Satan
kiwifarms.net
If I had to transition I would just never actually cut my bat off, it’s fashionable not to and I can still try to guilt women into letting me bang their assholes, what are they transphobic terf bigots?! And since I can now get away with a lot of shit just do a lot of lulz stuff. I’d actually try and look vaguely passable, but I’d just beg gullible retards for gibs and julayyy my way across the western world

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
I’d actually try and look vaguely passable, but I’d just beg gullible exceptional individuals for gibs and julayyy my way across the western world
Just say you're a Serena Williams impersonator and you won't even need to hide the shoulders. You could get fucking jacked and still be a legit drag queen bro

Fork Cartel

The 1% are literally the spawn of Satan
kiwifarms.net
Just say you're a Serena Williams impersonator and you won't even need to hide the shoulders. You could get fucking jacked and still be a legit drag queen bro
I’d never take hormones either and just see how far an endless river of bullshit from my falsetto mouth will take me, ideally be in and out of places before anyone starts to get an inkling of the truth. Seriously, more or less this tactic has actually fuckin worked for how many lol cows by now?

Ashenthorn

Pricker bush
kiwifarms.net
The only way I'd enjoy this scenario is if I could be a hot as fuck futa with massive tiddies.