Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Don't exist, just dementia symptoms

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Turns out that Tom has some sort of insect infestation in the hovel. I mean, that is apparent to anyone looking at the state of it but today he admitted it. I would suspect fleas, perhaps acquired from attempted wooings of street dogs. It coudl also be lice, bed bugs, or some other type of critter that I am not familiar with. Whatever it is, it's making him itch.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
That's odd. Years of wearing a layer of unwashed filth on his skin should've callused or killed those nerves. Sorta the way dumpster stench, smoke & body odor dulled his sense of smell. Maybe his dumpster-hardened constitution is finally collapsing.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoever had fleas you're a winner
SmartSelect_20210716-133328_Chrome.jpg

Exuvia

All bleeding stops eventually.
kiwifarms.net
Sand fleas can also refer to Tunga penetrans, a parasitic insect which causes the disease Tungiasis (fair warning, be ready for gross photos if you look it up). It's rather rare in the United States, but as far as climates where they can live go, Arizona could fit the bill.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
He says sand fleas but I think he means regular fleas. Sand fleas, as far I’m able to discern are crustaceans that live on coasts. He’s go the normal fleas that suck blood and live on dogs.

Yeah, sand fleas are those things you see digging into the sand after the surf pulls back.