What's the Most Autistic Food? - Autfood for Autfags

I think the majority of fast foods, low prep, and junk foods could easily be categorized as autist fodder.

In terms of the occasional treat they're not necessarily exceptional in themselves, but when wielded in the hands of a true autist who is incapable of making good food decisions coupled with a low level of self control, will lead to an ever expanding waistline, and a generally unhealthy appearance.

Now something that isn't necessarily autist, but definitely Carny tier food is an item in the UK called Hunger Breaks All Day Breakfast. A sumptuous feast of sausages, pork and egg nuggets, beans, bacon, and mushrooms in a economically sized tin.

I don't get who would ever eat this stuff except those who had completely given up on life.

DaddyCowboy

Head-Honcho at Ram Ranch
kiwifarms.net
Probably delivery pizza, because you don't have to go outside and socialize to eat hot food and it has the added benefit of racking up a pretty penny on mommy's credit card.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
What part of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich really relies on there being separate layers of peanut butter and jelly? You're eating something that's composed of pure fat and sugar. Do kids eating peanut butter and jelly they got with the lunch their mom packed really sit there appreciating the different layers? Probably not because they've already melted together.

The very fact I've bothered justifying it, though, should crown it as literally the most autistic food product of all time.
LPT: Use toasted bread instead of bread. Peanut butter on one half, Good jelly on the other, layer of bacon in the middle. urwhalecum.

I'd say a Fluffernutter is about autistic a sandwich I've ever heard of, though I've never met anyone who's ever eaten one.

Marshmellow spread, peanut butter, bread.

A friend once claimed he had a cousin who's variation was to put spam in the middle of the marshmellow whip and peanut butter.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
I'd say a Fluffernutter is about autistic a sandwich I've ever heard of, though I've never met anyone who's ever eaten one.

Marshmellow spread, peanut butter, bread.

A friend once claimed he had a cousin who's variation was to put spam in the middle of the marshmellow whip and peanut butter.
I can see it, though I wouldn't think spam would be a particularly good choice of meat...

Shokaract

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why, but the first thing that popped into my head when thinking of an autistic food is Froot Loops.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino