What's your favorite Outshine fruit bar? -

Nurse Ratchet

There may be a toad in your bass guitar..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck they're all so good.. I inhale those fuckers.

Except I call them Soundgardens. Because duh.

Reactions: JosephStalin

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong but I don't think we have Outshine in Canada yet.

Is it only available dipped in dark chocolate or are there mi1k chocolate variants for those of us with wussy constitutions who get cramps from dark chocolate?

Reactions: JosephStalin

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong but I don't think we have Outshine in Canada yet.

Is it only available dipped in dark chocolate or are there mi1k chocolate variants for those of us with wussy constitutions who get cramps from dark chocolate?
Not sure. Do a search on Outshine bars. You can get to the site, where they list all products and where you may be able to find them.

Evilboshe

hockeyyyyy
kiwifarms.net
I like the coconut flavor. Never tried them with the chocolate, but I bet it would be good

Deer Warts

nailed to the pillar of historical shame
kiwifarms.net
Clearly none of you have tried the pineapple. I've yet to keep a box in the house for more than two days. Hell, I usually polish off at least two on the drive home from the supermarket.

Honorable Mention: Lime.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Clearly none of you have tried the pineapple. I've yet to keep a box in the house for more than two days. Hell, I usually polish off at least two on the drive home from the supermarket.

Honorable Mention: Lime.
I tried the pineapple this week. It's good, don't get me wrong, but I vastly prefer the creaminess of the coconut.

Tags
None