When does it end? -

Deadpool

Life is stupid, laugh at it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You obviously don't see that Dave has been raging at me nonstop for almost three years, churning out hundreds of angry words to me for every word i post at him, but that's no surprise since you are a vidiot living in a virtual reality.

You first
Are you gonna tell Blaire the Sabrina story? I think you should.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You obviously don't see that Dave has been raging at me nonstop for almost three years, churning out hundreds of angry words to me for every word i post at him, but that's no surprise since you are a vidiot living in a virtual reality.
Yeah, and Dee has every right to dislike you just like everyone else here, you fucking peon. You constantly bother the police over your spergantics that happen on AMB or here, you tried calling the FBI when that failed, and now here you are years later with nothing else to do other then to bitch about Dee. Dee this Dee that, it's like listening to you go on and on about how you're a pedophile dog fucker, it ain't new, it's the same old shit we did last week, but it's the only story you have to tell.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and Dee has every right to dislike you just like everyone else here, you fucking peon. You constantly bother the police over your spergantics that happen on AMB or here, you tried calling the FBI when that failed, and now here you are years later with nothing else to do other then to bitch about Dee. Dee this Dee that, it's like listening to you go on and on about how you're a pedophile dog fucker, it ain't new, it's the same old shit we did last week, but it's the only story you have to tell.
you''re hilarious. dee is the one going on and with the pedophile dogfucker bullshit because he's a trained cow being pushed at me by diaper fags being fed by professional cyber terrorists.

If you really knew what you were talking about, you would realize that all this "spergantics that happen on AMB or here" is as small a part of my reality as i can possibly make it. i really am a very well established artist with a whole lot more than these behavioral sinks that i write about.
You're disgusting pedophile freak. You should be locked up away from distance normal people
If you're an example of normal, believing things that are simply not true, i already keep my distance from sick fucks like yourself.

“What we call ‘normal’ is a product of repression, denial, splitting, projection, introjection and other forms of destructive action on experience. It is radically estranged from the structure of being. The more one sees this, the more senseless it is to continue with generalized descriptions of supposedly specifically schizoid, schizophrenic, hysterical ‘mechanisms.’ There are forms of alienation that are relatively strange to statistically ‘normal’ forms of alienation. The ‘normally’ alienated person, by reason of the fact that he acts more or less like everyone else, is taken to be sane. Other forms of alienation that are out of step with the prevailing state of alienation are those that are labeled by the ‘formal’ majority as bad or mad.” R.D. Laing

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.” Aldous Huxley​

I'm not sneasel you fucking retard
the fuck you're not, you fucking diaper fag.

Vancouver Terry Bollea

>tfw finding your bfs smegma in the folds and eat
kiwifarms.net
The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten manes of filth on its horns, and on each head was written TOM WILL KILL.The beast I saw resembled a man,but had feet like those of a rat and a mouth like that of a raccoon.The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. The whole world was filled with autism and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”
We always knew you were a biblical monstrosity.

Governor Jeb Bush

kiwifarms.net
keep raging at me Dave. You're a fat, ugly, stupid, impotent man. every word you type at me screams it.
and you have the right to call people ugly and stupid? YOU? Look in a mirror you fucking grotesque old man-hag.

You probably spend hours figuring out how to articulate yourself, googling for each spelling, your frail grey hands shaking as you type out the words on your shit stained keyboard.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
That's right, Tom. Its everyone else that's messed up for finding your pedophilia, beastiality & general filth appalling. It's not you that's wrong. Everyone else is wrong for being offended by whatever it is you decide to do, which is always right & okay.

Child-fucking, dog molesting, booger eating, lack of hygiene...all that stuff is normal. Being offended by it is proof of some sort of mental illness, as diagnosed by Tom the pant-shitting pedophile hobo living on tardbucks until Space Jews show up to install his cunt & kill his critics.

Tom, it's over. You failed. And we're all you have left to fill your need for attention as the lights fade & potter's field beckons.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
you''re hilarious. dee is the one going on and with the pedophile dogfucker bullshit because he's a trained cow being pushed at me by diaper fags being fed by professional cyber terrorists.
Yeah but as far as I know Dee doesn't rape dogs and children. That automatically makes everyone like her more than you lmao.

Anyway, your OP is complete shit. If you're gonna schizopost at least let everyone read it for fucks sake.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I love how everyone just fucking goes apeshit on Tommie, the filthy stinking old dog fucker.

the only Lolcow i want to physically hurt.
Come and try , hero.
Yeah but as far as I know Dee doesn't rape dogs and children. That automatically makes everyone like her more than you lmao.

Anyway, your OP is complete shit. If you're gonna schizopost at least let everyone read it for fucks sake.
neither do i, that's just distorted bullshit, but dee composes really hideous child rape and animal fucking fantasies, projecting them at me.

if people would communicate with me like adults capable of having a rational discussion , i wouldn't schizopost. come at me like a pack of rapid chihuahuas, you're getting nothing but chaff back.

Tommie does seem very angry and especially hateful towards women and trans women. :(
@Mariposa Electrique and @Dee Price are two extremely hateful, isolated examples to be forming a judgement like that, sped. i am only "very angry and extremely hateful" toward women and trans women who are persistently hostile/agressive, raging utter bullshit at me and about me.

and you have the right to call people ugly and stupid? YOU? Look in a mirror you fucking grotesque old man-hag.

You probably spend hours figuring out how to articulate yourself, googling for each spelling, your frail grey hands shaking as you type out the words on your shit stained keyboard.
that's hilarious. words flow from my fingers very smoothly and i rarely have to look words up, especially not with an active spell check working. Come meet me to try and fulfill your fantasy to hurt me and these "frail gray hands" will show you why you're incapable of doing that.

You're going to need to prove i am sneasel you pedophile dogfucker.
no, I won't. It's easily demonstrated in your writing style. You're going to need to prove to the court that you're not.

Last edited by a moderator:

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
no, I won't. It's easily demonstrated in your writing style. You're going to need to prove to the court that you're not.
Ignoring how retarded you are for suggesting Daisymae will ever sit in a court seat by your doing, it actually falls on YOU to prove that they're Sneasel you pants shitting pedophile. You've been a blight on this Earth for how long and you still know fuck all about law? Actually, nevermind. You regularly jerk off to underage girls on instagram, of course you don't know shit about law.