When does it end? -

I like things

I am and so shall I be
kiwifarms.net
When does it end?

When you die of sepsis you disgusting pseudo intellectual pile of regurgitated nigger shit. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

And you will die of sepsis. Man ... just looking at you poses a 50% risk of one contracting an unknown STD that only you possess you petri dish of excrement.

If only you had any balls at all. You'd have killed yourself in your early 20's. Oh well. Here we are.

Thanks for the laughs, aspiring child rapist.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
When does it end?

When you die of sepsis you disgusting pseudo intellectual pile of regurgitated nigger shit. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

And you will die of sepsis. Man ... just looking at you poses a 50% risk of one contracting an unknown STD that only you possess you petri dish of excrement.

If only you had any balls at all. You'd have killed yourself in your early 20's. Oh well. Here we are.

tl;dr you choose to believe lies for whatever your toxic purpose and attack me with quasi-literate, intellectually dishonest infantile drivel, you get to take your best shot and then disappear as this is my last word to you: you're a derp with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth.
How is this site engaged in consumer fraud? How fucking high are you lmao
it's not. the social networking hosts and ISPs who enable gangs of cyber terrorists that base on sites like this are in violation of their own TOS in doing so.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr you choose to believe lies for whatever your toxic purpose and attack me with quasi-literate, intellectually dishonest infantile drivel, you get to take your best shot and then disappear as this is my last word to you: you're a derp with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth.

it's not. the social networking hosts and ISPs who enable gangs of cyber terrorists that base on sites like this are in violation of their own TOS in doing so.
You are an admitted child molester and you buggered a dog. That is facts. You are a moron and a fool that has no idea about anything.

I like things

I am and so shall I be
kiwifarms.net

tl;dr - You're a load your whore of a mother should've swallowed. How much did your dad rape you when you were a kid Tom? Did your mom watch? I bet she did.

Pathetic troon nigger. Enjoy your misery you worthless cum stain.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
keep raging at me Dave. You're a fat, ugly, stupid, impotent man. every word you type at me screams it.
So more of your projections all of this is a good fit for your fat ugly ass.
You have that wrong, moron. I live rent free in both of your skulls lacking soft tissue anterior to the amygdala, you retarded reptilian reprobate.
STOP TRYING TO USE BIG WORDS YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND.
You obviously don't see that Dave has been raging at me nonstop for almost three years, churning out hundreds of angry words to me for every word i post at him, but that's no surprise since you are a vidiot living in a virtual reality.

You first
hundreds of words for everyone you post? you have that backwards Mr spergfest.
you''re hilarious. dee is the one going on and with the pedophile dogfucker bullshit because he's a trained cow being pushed at me by diaper fags being fed by professional cyber terrorists.

If you really knew what you were talking about, you would realize that all this "spergantics that happen on AMB or here" is as small a part of my reality as i can possibly make it. i really am a very well established artist with a whole lot more than these behavioral sinks that i write about.

If you're an example of normal, believing things that are simply not true, i already keep my distance from sick fucks like yourself.

“What we call ‘normal’ is a product of repression, denial, splitting, projection, introjection and other forms of destructive action on experience. It is radically estranged from the structure of being. The more one sees this, the more senseless it is to continue with generalized descriptions of supposedly specifically schizoid, schizophrenic, hysterical ‘mechanisms.’ There are forms of alienation that are relatively strange to statistically ‘normal’ forms of alienation. The ‘normally’ alienated person, by reason of the fact that he acts more or less like everyone else, is taken to be sane. Other forms of alienation that are out of step with the prevailing state of alienation are those that are labeled by the ‘formal’ majority as bad or mad.” R.D. Laing

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.” Aldous Huxley​

the fuck you're not, you fucking diaper fag.
Well i do not see how i missed all this but you are a moron tom. and i am not a cow of any kind. You do get i am a true Kiwi. I am not a cow at all and i am well adjusted and found to be sane. your words are just hate filled retarded projections

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When does it end?

My guess is stroke from all his rage.

Long shot is that he pisses off the wrong person IRL and they frighten him to death when they stat shouting at him.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
When does it end?

and even after even that, it will go on until later generations grow tired of telling the tale of the paedophile dog fucker tommy tooter ..

Mike R

Benefits from White privilege
kiwifarms.net

This site is not hosted through any social networking site and is not enabled by any ISP.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This site is not hosted through any social networking site and is not enabled by any ISP.
It not only is hosted by its own ISP, its ISP has its own ASN. Something generally only had by large corporations and universities. Nool had to do that simply because the site had otherwise been fucked off the Internet.

Tom-Bomb, despite having been on Usenet and the Internet for literally decades, won't understand any of what that means because he is retarded.