Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disturbed's raping of Simon and Garfunkle is proof that rock is truly dead, not as a genre but as a relevant force, a strong alternative, response and even influencer to the mainstream by eay of trends and fads. And of course, how can I forget the fact that its another of these stupid fucking melodramatic trailer covers that are all the rage now and the absolutely retarded music video that is trying so desperately to take Draiman's pierced bald head seriously.

The worst part is the people defending this, from old people who gave up on the youth happy that for a moment that younglings are making or appreciating "real music" without bothering with the quality relevant to people like BecomeTheKnight/MusicSnob and all the other cohorts of Loudwire praising it. Fuck this, I'd rather listen to Deafheaven.
I was wondering how many covers they've done. I thought, maybe it's 4 or 6, but turns out they've made whooping 18 covers! Speaking of which, memes aside, I really don't like Down with a sickness. Instead of accelerating you or just outright making you angry, it's abrasive and annoying, just like a sound of a drill in the early Sunday morning.

Beowulf_Polaris

I like cash and my hair to my ass
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering how many covers they've done. I thought, maybe it's 4 or 6, but turns out they've made whooping 18 covers! Speaking of which, memes aside, I really don't like Down with a sickness. Instead of accelerating you or just outright making you angry, it's abrasive and annoying, just like a sound of a drill in the early Sunday morning.
I call bands like Disturbed or Skillet "poop metal".

Treyvon Azagthot

Dinoman x Liquified Nun = True Love
kiwifarms.net
Also, you cant talk about down with the sickness without mentioning the unintentionally hilarious child abuse breakdown in the end of the album version.

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
What a song should do by Tim Hicks. I was in a car with someone who likes shitty country music and it was the worst by far.

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
Also, you cant talk about down with the sickness without mentioning the unintentionally hilarious child abuse breakdown in the end of the album version.
My local metal club used to play that version and it was always hilarious to see people dancing to it. A room full of late-teens spazzing around in their gigantic jeans and wallet chains and bleating 'no, mommy, no', after being delivered safely to the club by their very pleasant middle-class parents. Part of me misses those days, but the rest of me is thankful that they're past!

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net
Disturbed's raping of Simon and Garfunkle is proof that rock is truly dead, not as a genre but as a relevant force, a strong alternative, response and even influencer to the mainstream by eay of trends and fads. And of course, how can I forget the fact that its another of these stupid fucking melodramatic trailer covers that are all the rage now and the absolutely retarded music video that is trying so desperately to take Draiman's pierced bald head seriously.

The worst part is the people defending this, from old people who gave up on the youth happy that for a moment that younglings are making or appreciating "real music" without bothering with the quality relevant to people like BecomeTheKnight/MusicSnob and all the other cohorts of Loudwire praising it. Fuck this, I'd rather listen to Deafheaven.
This also reminds me of Weezer's retarded cover of Toto's Africa, which, for no reason whatsoever, stores love to blast over their speakers.

Quato Lives!

Kill it with fire!
kiwifarms.net
Whichever maroon 5 track is currently getting the most airplay.
I used to think that justin timberlake and akon was as bad as it got
with supposed men whining and wailing, but it has gotten so much worse.

Sure, there are now many effeminate twinks caterwauling like their throats
have been blown out from deep-throating dragon dildos, but the number of
top 40 hits that maroon 5 has on the radio has made it virtually impossible
to avoid hearing some of it.

Can't go the the grocery store, the bank, the gas station, or just about anywhere
else that I may need to go without hearing the sound of adam levine being
double anal fisted wafting throughout the air like a miasma of wimpiness.

The Fraggle Queen

Turns out Doozers explode when you fuck them.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the group where the lead was banging tween girls? Makes this make a lot more sense:

You’re right, but let’s face it, you could apply that to most pop punk/“Emo” bands these days. Look at Lostprophets, and every band you can think of probably has a rumour about them. I can name Moose Blood, All Time Low and Fall Out Boy off the top of my head.

As for songs I hate, anything by Adele. If she were wiped off the face of the earth I would be relieved .

Last edited:

Senzuri Champion

kiwifarms.net
This song annoyed the fuck out of me in 2009, and it still makes me cringe even after 12 years.
Rybak could neither play the violin nor sing, but everyone in Russia and Belarus been pissing their pants out of joy, because he was "our" guy, even if he performed representing Norway.

Last edited:

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Just about everything about the mid to late 2000s US pop/mainstream music industry.

I'm forever tainted by preppy as shit prog rock by Fall Out Boy, Avril Lavinge, and the endless abuse of autotuning, fuck the guy who made that. Instrumentation was either ruined by shitty vapid lyrics (and like vapider than the 1990s believe it or not) or was extremely piss poor and droll.

I was always gay for Japanese rock and metal like GWAR and Avenged Sevenfold; specifically the kind of stuff you find in video games and the ever polarizing anime. But the time this era of music came along, I was humping these genre's legs because of the utter faggotry that was flooding through, holy shit.

Rock Band and Guitar Hero also decimated Drummania and Guitar Freaks, the source of some of the great music I liked, though that is Konami's fault too. Fuck that shit.

Oh, and those beautiful displays of Avril and Kristen Dunst wearing yellowface and going "UGU WE SO KAWAIIIEEE WEEABOO WEEABOO WEEABOO!"

This song explains the distance you fucking roasties literally smoked chodes and had your careers tank to shit for to pathetically try to cover.

Not my overall least favorite song, but I've been listening to a lot of the Guilty Gear -Strive- tracks recently and the Zato theme is simultaneously the best and worst track in the series. I can't stand the first four minutes because of the weird enunciation on the lyrics (its a japanese man speaking engrish I know, but still) and my opinion that the music in that section is a little repetitive, but after 4:30 the song completely shifts and goes full Queen with an emotional rock ballad reminiscient of the end of Bohemian Rhapsody, its amazing. It feels weird and incredibly annoying skipping through 3/4ths of a song to get to 10/10 material.

I would ask Daisuke to literally save up some money and use it to make better versions of his Live In NY and LA vocals. Feel a Fear was one of the few competent sounding tracks.

Last edited:

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
You’re right, but let’s face it, you could apply that to most pop punk/“Emo” bands these days. Look at Lostprophets, and every band you can think of probably has a rumour about them. I can name Moose Blood, All Time Low and Fall Out Boy off the top of my head.

As for songs I hate, anything by Adele. If she were wiped off the face of the earth I would be believed.
Lest we forget: the sick cunt who fronted Lostprophets raped BABIES. That doesn't make it better or worse than the other creeps in those other bands; I just wanted to drop that fact in there.

The Fraggle Queen

Turns out Doozers explode when you fuck them.
kiwifarms.net
Lest we forget: the sick cunt who fronted Lostprophets raped BABIES. That doesn't make it better or worse than the other creeps in those other bands; I just wanted to drop that fact in there.
Those poor, poor babies. It’s been nearly 10 years since it happened but holy shit. Apparently they found bestiality on his laptop too, which is another fucking yikes.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As for songs I hate, anything by Adele. If she were wiped off the face of the earth I would be believed.
To be fair, I wouldn't take Jessie's word even with a fucking truck of salt, since she claimed to have sex with other "popular" tween singers and continues her attention whore routine to this very day. However, where there's a smoke, there should be some fire. Not in her case though.

This song annoyed the fuck out of me in 2009, and it still makes me cringe even after 12 years.
Rybak could neither play the violin nor sing, but everyone in Russia and Belarus been pissing their pants out of joy, because he was "our" guy, even if he performed representing Norway.
Oh, I feel you on that, dude. Every mall, every little shop, every car and every fucking place with a radio. There was nowhere to hide.