Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

The Fraggle Queen

Turns out Doozers explode when you fuck them.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I wouldn't take Jessie's word even with a fucking truck of salt, since she claimed to have sex with other "popular" tween singers and continues her attention whore routine to this very day. However, where there's a smoke, there should be some fire. Not in her case though.
As a former emo kid, I’m just going off anecdotal experience with the Dahvie one-a girl I was friends with had her older sister (who would have been about 15 at the time) perved on by him at Warped Tour UK. I’ve always been super skeptical about Jessi though.

Leslie Nielsen

Nice Beaver!
kiwifarms.net
Words cannot describe how much I fucking loathe this song.
Words can not begin to describe how much I hate Florida Georgia Line. Country was already getting bad in the 2010s, but at least I could have the radio on in the background. Then they showed up with that fucking cruise song and country took a pitfall with all these bro country dudes popping up with their shitty music.

Last edited:

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disclosure - Help me lose my mind
This song got very hyped for a while by the radio stations and fans of this song made by disclosure for a while.
I listened to it and I felt asleep, bc the music of this song.

Akashic Retard

apples and oranges have a lot of similarities
kiwifarms.net
Had a Bad Day - Daniel Powter. This song was everywhere for a few months in the mid aughts and it was torturous. Uninspired but saccharine lyrics. A profound lack of edge and obvious enough tone perfect for being shoved into any advertisement or advertisement-laden TV show that had a "habbin a bad day" moment that needed it. Songwriter is Canadian. 2005 was a really bad time for culture. This song makes me fucking sick.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
According to my local hard rock radio station this is "real rock"

holy fuck kill me

Also any music that sounds like it was made for a crowd to "chant" along to....

At some point in the song there's always what sounds like a crowd of people singing along.
Makes me miss the days when white rappers where shunned like ICP and Juggalos in general.

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net
Words can not begin to describe how much I hate Florida Georgia Line. Country was already getting bad in the 2010s, but at least I could have the radio on in the background. Then they showed up with that fucking cruise song and country took a pitfall with all these bro country dudes popping up with their shitty music.
What made FGL even worse is that they crossed over into Pop, and thanks to Nelly, started the trend of making modern country sound more like Hip Hop with twang. They shit all over three genres. It would be impressive if they weren't such shit.

Lil Miku

Home of the Hot Tub Emporium & Hammock Superstore
kiwifarms.net
Anything from Frozen. Specifically, you know, THE BIGGEST SONG from it.
I used to not have a problem with it until I sang it at my eighth grade talent show (I was originally supposed to sing "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato instead) and I remember being up on stage singing it and getting stage fright. I basically choked and did bad (in my mind though, I'm a perfectionist). Ever since January 2014, that fucking franchise has given me intense anxiety (which I already had enough of), PTSD, and an irrational fear of it coming on in any place.
Thanks Disney. And also, thanks music teacher.

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to not have a problem with it until I sang it at my eighth grade talent show (I was originally supposed to sing "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato instead) and I remember being up on stage singing it and getting stage fright. I basically choked and did bad (in my mind though, I'm a perfectionist). Ever since January 2014, that fucking franchise has given me intense anxiety (which I already had enough of), PTSD, and an irrational fear of it coming on in any place.
I remember that my radios where i lived and some of the people i saw irl used to sing one of the frozen's popular song called "Let it go ! " which produced so much bad sounds in my ears.

Lil Miku

Home of the Hot Tub Emporium & Hammock Superstore
kiwifarms.net
I remember that my radios where i lived and some of the people i saw irl used to sing one of the frozen's popular song called "Let it go ! " which produced so much bad sounds in my ears.
Ugh. I used to not have a problem with it, like I said in the OP, but after the talented show it was like Chinese water torture to my ears.
I hate it. I hate it so much. STILL.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda like the inferior version of Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I hate Frozen's soundtrack because it always makes the number 1 spot on any Top 10 Disney Soundtracks official or otherwise when Let it Go is the only song people seem to remember from it. Where's the love for the more underappreciated OSTs like Bedknobs and Broomsticks?

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
"Thanks For The Memories" by Fall Out Boy.

This was the song that forever tainted my perspective of late 2000s music as being unrelatable douchebro garbage and got me to hate them for a while.

Also anything by Justin Bieber, because while his stuff is mostly harmless for a pretty boy, the endless whaling of him was incessant annoying posturing bullshit. We get it, he looks like and sounds like a fag, wonderful, not like that's been the 200 billionth time I heard that already, fuck off and talk about something else, thank you.

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
"Thanks For The Memories" by Fall Out Boy.

This was the song that forever tainted my perspective of late 2000s music as being unrelatable douchebro garbage and got me to hate them for a while.

Also anything by Justin Bieber, because while his stuff is mostly harmless for a pretty boy, the endless whaling of him was incessant annoying posturing bullshit. We get it, he looks like and sounds like a fag, wonderful, not like that's been the 200 billionth time I heard that already, fuck off and talk about something else, thank you.
I have a secret fondness for Fall Out Boy but that song triggers the fuck out of me. It used to play constantly at an old retail job - the manager was a total cunt who would make us aggressively sell to everyone who set foot in the shop, and that song reminds me of hiding among racks of clothing or doing busywork to run out the clock and avoid being told to go away by another annoyed shopper.

FUTUREMAN

ARE YOU PARTY ENOUGH!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Fucking Baby Shark.
8jacq5jvmb771.jpg