"WHITEBOY" - Face-tattooed white rapper with dreads is somehow less annoying than his critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
What's most amusing is when these same salty bitches try masking their butthurt in smugposting:
YouTube_Salt_Whiteboy_02.png

Timecube

kiwifarms.net
When I looked at the RYM score, it was at 0.61. If you don't know RYM culture, a score that low is usually reserved for music with messages that trigger them. The reason for that is because RYM has an insane amount of trannies. They've even formed a clique of sorts on bubblegum bass and noise pages. Seriously, if you go over to RYM and check a page with those genres, you are guaranteed to find at least one genderqueer/transsexual/speshulsnowflake kind of person. I'm starting to think there needs to be a community watch on these people. No wonder why RYM is salty.:story:

The bourgeois "avant-teen"-types chiming in on this over at RYM are especially funny. These are people (especially the snowflake troon set) who laud heaps of praise on hyperviolent, sexist, and racist material like Memphis underground hip-hop without the slightest hint of self-awareness or any deep analysis beyond how "raw" it is... Yet they go out of their way to not only listen to, but write some giant tl;dr on why this boring white rapper is bad.

I agree in that there should be a thread on that community since there are a ton of very exceptional figures on that site.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Definite +1 for a RYM thread. The bottom singles chart is disproportionately flooded with stuff from 2016 to now, all because the avant-teen clique keeps on bombing controversies-of-the-week with pretentious, powerlevel-y word vomit reviews. It's not totally unusable yet, but definitely well on its way to becoming music's NeoGAF.

H4nzn0

Lolcows on Ice!
kiwifarms.net
Pikimon: lots.
I have my house paid off.
I have my own business.
I have a 743 credit score.
I am foster parent 5 years now to a little girl whose parents fell to heroin .
I am caretaker of a 56 yo autistic male.
I volunteer at the local soup kitchen.
I support religious freedom as a transgender American
I over came substance abuse and addiction myself
I promoted safe sex and social responsibility for years as a sexual health advocate for trans.
That's just a few things that are current. If your interested, I can talk about myself for hours , but rather not .

Sure. Because you totally have a 743 credit score and you're a caretaker of a 56 year old autistic male.

You're a rat king. Generally on Kiwi Farms we don't make threads about our members, but of course, there's those special types of people.

Have fun being a lolcow.

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
I second that. Proud of my ancestors and their strength. Proud of where they and evolution placed me. I will not shame my blood because others take issue with the failures of their own ancestry. I am racist, and I am tired of bitch ass snowflakes calling me racist like I'm not proud of it.
Pretty sure your ancestors feel you've shamed their blood, tranny

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pikimon: lots.
I have my house paid off.
I have my own business.
I have a 743 credit score.
I am foster parent 5 years now to a little girl whose parents fell to heroin .
I am caretaker of a 56 yo autistic male.
I volunteer at the local soup kitchen.
I support religious freedom as a transgender American
I over came substance abuse and addiction myself
I promoted safe sex and social responsibility for years as a sexual health advocate for trans.
That's just a few things that are current. If your interested, I can talk about myself for hours , but rather not .

no please do continue, tell us how you're a good representative of the white race despite being a former drug user, sex worker and trans tbh.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
racisttom.PNG

https://twitter.com/ItsIntuition/status/963068263751012352
http://archive.md/RCyzm

also this:
Why are so many white rappers desperate to be oppressed? (That's a rhetorical question as I think I know the answer) Alex Dutty, Post Malone, & now this 'Whiteboy' piece of trash Tom Macdonald.
https://twitter.com/caryshannah/status/963045149147389952
http://archive.md/CfA0d

threadly reminder to bring CONTENT. I suggest searching on twitter now for "Tom MacDonald racist" because it'll bring up stuff like this.

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.