Off-Topic Whiteknight Containment Thread

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The Wokest

Diversity is our strength
kiwifarms.net
Defenses you can use:

-When Nick is accused of being gay: It takes one to know one
You will basically be calling the other person gay, a very effective no u.

-When Nick gets called a catboy: post pictures of chad catboys:
catold.jpg
catman.jpg
catmandu.png

Show em' that catboys can be masculine too

-When they point out that Nick is mexican: Tell them whiter than you Muhammad
Trust me it works.

No need to thank me groypers, figured you needed the help. :tomgirl:

Sneedlerino

kiwifarms.net
Completely stunning how my compassion and empathy filled posts lead to a confluence of disingenuity and retardation.

Do people even read?
I have no problem arguing with you based on the merits of your statements. You're just ... wrong. Then you launch into this weird ass racial tirade of Jews eating white children bones and black people raping white women. You provide no evidence that any of that would happen. You know who does have a propensity to sexually assault women? Weird fucking incels that masturbate to the Daily Stormer.

Here's an idea if you really want to keep your glorious Indo-Iranian/Gypsy blood pure; quit being a fucking racist. Put it check because girls, it doesn't matter what race, are usually pretty turned off by that and they dry up. Don't rape them though. That's illegal. It seems like something you might have ideations on.

bernadette

based and NIGGERpilled
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it is.

No one has any problem figuring out who or what a white person is when it comes to blaming someone for their problems. When blacks talk about "white people", everyone knows exactly who they are talking about. It's ONLY when whites try to self-advocate that these "What is white?" arguments get wheeled out. Not having a super-precise definition of "white" is not a problem for anyone in any other context.
When BLM says that we live in a white supremacist society, no one says "Whoa, whoa whoa! Hold up there, bucko! What do you mean when you say 'white'? I have a friend who is half Lebanese and half Italian. Are they white? Are they part of this 'white supremacy' you speak of?'" I've never had anyone ask to see my 23 and Me before deciding whether or not I have "white privilege". White privilege theory assumes that everyone can tell who a white person is.
Again, this line of argument is ONLY used against whites trying to self-advocate.

...... do you consider lebanese people trying to self-advocate to be white? i mean i know you're retarded but goddamn.

"White privilege theory" isn't the dominant approach to race in the US, regardless of the goofy nonsense fuentes feeds you. And even in that theory, there are degrees of proximity to whiteness. this pov is sociological/social constructionist. meaning that race is subjective. I know a mexican that northern blacks saw as white period and that southern blacks saw as not white period. That anecdote supports this idea in any case. it's not good or bad its just a thing that goes on.

What I am talking about is the white nationalist perspectives to whiteness - that being white a biological quality - measured by skull shape and lip protrusion and shades of skin lightness (and the assumption that good white culture comes from these measurable objective occurrences). How much black blood is too much? A drop? A gallon?

This "nobody is confused about who is white" bullshit from you fuentes white knights plays into the pathetic idea that misceginated deviants like fuentes could be considered purebred aryans under any real white nationalist system. American mutts need that reassurance. Because your crybaby victim complex falls apart if you realize that you're not a pure blooded fascist. You're a run of the mill mutt. There's nothing special about you even by the lunatic standards of the ethnostatist fringe. Well I guess your autism makes you pretty special, at least.

Gaston LaNoir

kiwifarms.net
...... do you consider lebanese people trying to self-advocate to be white? i mean i know you're retarded but goddamn.

"White privilege theory" isn't the dominant approach to race in the US, regardless of the goofy nonsense fuentes feeds you. And even in that theory, there are degrees of proximity to whiteness. this pov is sociological/social constructionist. meaning that race is subjective. I know a mexican that northern blacks saw as white period and that southern blacks saw as not white period. That anecdote supports this idea in any case. it's not good or bad its just a thing that goes on.

What I am talking about is the white nationalist perspectives to whiteness - that being white a biological quality - measured by skull shape and lip protrusion and shades of skin lightness (and the assumption that good white culture comes from these measurable objective occurrences). How much black blood is too much? A drop? A gallon?

This "nobody is confused about who is white" bullshit from you fuentes white knights plays into the pathetic idea that misceginated deviants like fuentes could be considered purebred aryans under any real white nationalist system. American mutts need that reassurance. Because your crybaby victim complex falls apart if you realize that you're not a pure blooded fascist. You're a run of the mill mutt. There's nothing special about you even by the lunatic standards of the ethnostatist fringe. Well I guess your autism makes you pretty special, at least.
Are you Jewish?

Certified_Autist

HP Lovecraft's Cat
kiwifarms.net
"White privilege theory" isn't the dominant approach to race in the US, regardless of the goofy nonsense fuentes feeds you.
It is the dominant approach to race, at least in Academia. And regardless of whether it actually is dominant overall, there are many people actively trying to make it the dominant approach to race, and you cannot pretend otherwise.

And even in that theory, there are degrees of proximity to whiteness. this pov is sociological/social constructionist. meaning that race is subjective. I know a mexican that northern blacks saw as white period and that southern blacks saw as not white period. That anecdote supports this idea in any case. it's not good or bad its just a thing that goes on.

You literally proved the point of the comment you were replying to, to a tee- these hair-splitting discussions on "who is white" never come up when someone is blaming "whites" as a whole for bad things. These discussions only come up when someone positively defends "whites" as a whole.

1) Yes, right-wing race autists exist, who will arbitarily decide who is and isn't white depending on what ethnic/national group they personally like/dislike. Yes, they are stupid.

2) That does not change the fact that many leftists are also purposely inconsistent in how they define "whiteness".

These two things are not mutually exclusive and do not contradict each other, so you bringing up 1) in an attempt to debunk 2) is simply ridiculous.

This "nobody is confused about who is white" bullshit from you fuentes white knights plays into the pathetic idea that misceginated deviants like fuentes could be considered purebred aryans under any real white nationalist system. American mutts need that reassurance. Because your crybaby victim complex falls apart if you realize that you're not a pure blooded fascist. You're a run of the mill mutt. There's nothing special about you even by the lunatic standards of the ethnostatist fringe.
I'm not defending Nick, and the comment you were replying to wasn't defending him either, so that's a pointless tangent. Yes, Nick is a retarded hypocritical spic who would never be considered white by actual Nazis. Already been said on this board a million times.
Well I guess your autism makes you pretty special, at least.
Everyone on this website is slightly "special" in some way, if you get my drift. No exceptions.

Last edited:

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Are you Jewish?
I'm not Jewish. I'm worse. I'm Australian of mostly Irish decent. If you think the Jews want to destroy and corrupt Western civilization you have never been to Wagga Wagga. Jews wont destroy the world, it will be us petrol sniffing antipodeans and our seal bashing brothers in arms the fucking leafs. We will shit post the world to thermo-nuclear annihilation.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not Jewish. I'm worse. I'm Australian of mostly Irish decent. If you think the Jews want to destroy and corrupt Western civilization you have never been to Wagga Wagga. Jews wont destroy the world, it will be us petrol sniffing antipodeans and our seal bashing brothers in arms the fucking leafs. Will will shit post the world to thermo-nuclear annihilation.
Wagga Wagga has Monday as a weekend though, that's pretty based.

Gaston LaNoir

kiwifarms.net
I'm not Jewish. I'm worse. I'm Australian of mostly Irish decent. If you think the Jews want to destroy and corrupt Western civilization you have never been to Wagga Wagga. Jews wont destroy the world, it will be us petrol sniffing antipodeans and our seal bashing brothers in arms the fucking leafs. We will shit post the world to thermo-nuclear annihilation.

Look, if we survived Yahoo Serious and three Crocodile Dundee movies. I think we can handle whatever you guys throw at us.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Look, if we survived Yahoo Serious and three Crocodile Dundee movies. I think we can handle whatever you guys throw at us.
Groypers couldn't handle 2 leafs, one who had a cocaine addiction, retardation and a stutter, and the other an obese man who displayed his glorious pink anus to the internet. Leafs and petrol sniffers combined will be the end of you.

Gaston LaNoir

kiwifarms.net
Groypers couldn't handle 2 leafs, one who had a cocaine addiction, retardation and a stutter, and the other an obese man who displayed his glorious pink anus to the internet. Leafs and petrol sniffers combined will be the end of you.
Midnight Oil fucking sucks.