Whitney Way Thore - Our Big Fat Fabulous Thread

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
https://m.eonline.com/news/1011639/...re-has-her-world-rocked-by-a-disturbing-crime

"A vandal spray painted "Fat bitch!" over Thore's face, which adorns the side of the vehicle she used to tour with Big Girl Dance Class. The image was also made to say, "Follow big girl ass!"

I read about that last year.

I think it was proven to either be fake or self-induced to dredge up drama. I forget the reason, but I think the tagging was too perfect or something. I also think it might have been because it was placed exactly where it wouldn't actually deface anything.

Edit: Here is the picture from her instagram post on July 10th:

36793983_225210304768141_3485315700996702208_n.jpg

Note several things (mostly from another forum that I frequented at the time):

1) The graffiti in no way obscures either her face or the other guy's face. In fact, the wording covers up her chin.
1a) Notice that the 't' in bitch is lower case. If it was Upper case like the rest of the letters, it would have covered her face.
2) Another comment on the forum pointed out:
I note that on her Instagram video [stories], you could see two TLC camera operators and a still camera operator photographing her making the announcement of this "vandalism." Also, it was so quick you could barely see him, but Buddy was there! What are the odds that all these TLC personnel, AND Tal, AND Buddy, all just HAPPENED to be in front of Whit's house when she discovered this artful graffiti overlaid on her mobile advertisement?

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/55723-social-media-what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-her/?page=95

3) The vent was conveniently not touched by the graffiti.
4) Maybe the pink color.

Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Capturef.jpg

Seems a little tidy and photogenic for vandalism, although who even cares? If it is on her show, I assume it is staged. I wouldn't put it past her or her producers.
Yeah there’s zero chance it wasn’t staged. For one, as y’all pointed out, it doesn’t cover her face at all. I doubt vandals would care to keep it spotless.

And two, no one cares about Whitney enough to do this. She doesn’t have enemies trying to bring her down for being fat and on tv. Literally no one cares (except people like us who just watch to laugh at her).

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh, right. Doesn't look touched up at all. Whitney is famous for her sharp, jutting jaw and chiseled jawline.

Fatties really crack me up. I've never met one who doesn't try to alter her pics, as if nobody will notice the discrepancy when appearing on un-retouched video. If you're gonna shame people for not loving your fat, then you'd better display your fat proudly. Faking thin pictures is about as corrupt as you can get.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 794444

View attachment 794446

Oh, right. Doesn't look touched up at all. Whitney is famous for her sharp, jutting jaw and chiseled jawline.

Fatties really crack me up. I've never met one who doesn't try to alter her pics, as if nobody will notice the discrepancy when appearing on un-retouched video. If you're gonna shame people for not loving your fat, then you'd better display your fat proudly. Faking thin pictures is about as corrupt as you can get.

Man, she just desperately manufacturers drama. You really think they had a Today Show segment ready to go within 36 hours thanks to some IG comments on a photo? She’d get no press if she didn’t manufacture fattie drama.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whitney is now only morbidly obese instead of super morbidly obese and wants all her fans to know they can fuck right off and die for having the audacity to congratulate her on her slow journey to rejoining humanity. Fuck. This. Bitch.

This is a recent pic as you can see she's now a dainty gorl that totally doesn't need slimming tricks to appear to have a figure other than "fat".

slimshady.png

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whitney is now only morbidly obese instead of super morbidly obese and wants all her fans to know they can fuck right off and die for having the audacity to congratulate her on her slow journey to rejoining humanity. Fuck. This. Bitch.

This is a recent pic as you can see she's now a dainty gorl that totally doesn't need slimming tricks to appear to have a figure other than "fat".

It can't be too recent, as there are autumn leaves on the trees in the background, and many of them have already fallen. So late October-early November? The year is debatable.

ETA: I scrolled through her Insta. She posted this pic on July 3rd, but originally posted it on November 30th of last year. And I didn't see any pics where she looked any smaller than this (except for carefully posed and retouched portraits).

tl;dr: Whitney Weighs More is still fat (and creepy-looking as fuck), and I still would not have sex with her.

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net

"HOW DARE YOU ALL COMPLIMENT ME AND ROOT FOR ME AS I TAKE ACTION TO IMPROVE MY LIFE"

What a bitch! She ain't only addicted to food; she's clearly addicted to being a perpetual victim, too.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She's shopped onto this background though, right? There's no shadows and the lighting on her does not match up to this fall day that seems to be going on around her.

LordofTendons

Demigod of Peace
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's shopped onto this background though, right? There's no shadows and the lighting on her does not match up to this fall day that seems to be going on around her.

If she's shopped, the edges around her hair look damn good. Her other shopped pictures are pretty obvious.

Umaibae

president furby
kiwifarms.net

HOLY PHOTOSHOP.

Just zoom anywhere the yellow touches her body.

LordofTendons

Demigod of Peace
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TLC’s Whitney Way Thore is Engaged to Boyfriend Chase Severino

Paris is the city of love—and it’s where Whitney Way Thore and boyfriend Chase Severino got engaged. On December 3, the star of TLC’s My Big Fat Fabulous Life and her beau shared the news of their October 9 engagement with People. “Chase and I are so excited to officially announce our engagement and even more excited for My Big Fat Fabulous Life viewers to share this happiness with us,” Thore revealed.

A day before going public with the news, the entrepreneur teased the announcement on Instagram. “Sitting here just bursting with excitement over the news I get to share with you on Tuesday!” she wrote. “Who’s as excited as me?”

Two months ago, the couple traveled to Paris on a business trip for NoBS Active, Thore’s fitness program. While in front of the Eiffel Tower, Severino popped the question with a yellow sapphire and white gold diamond engagement ring—and the entire moment was captured by TLC cameras.

The sixth season of the reality series, which will premiere on January 7, is set to chronicle the Thore and Severino’s entire relationship, from their introduction to their engagement. The couple first met through Thore’s business partner, Ryan Andreas. “Chase is one of Ryan’s best friends from college, and I’m so into him,” the fitness guru explains in an exclusive preview. In November, Thore shared a photo of her boyfriend while teasing his involvement in the upcoming season. “Can’t wait for y’all to meet this man,” she wrote.

“We can’t wait to see the new season and watch as we hang out for the first time, go on our first date, fall in love, and make life-changing plans in Paris,” the entrepreneur told People. “It has truly been a dream.”

This will be the first marriage for Thore, whose previous relationships were also chronicled on the show.

Thore first found fame in 2014 after a video of herself titled “A Fat Girl Dancing” went viral. After being featured on various news outlets, My Big Fat Fabulous Life premiered on TLC in 2015. She’s since used her platform to promote body positivity and self-acceptance while sharing her fitness journey on the show. In 2016, she released her memoir, I Do It with the Lights On: And 10 More Discoveries on the Road to a Blissfully Shame-Free Life, and she continues to connect with her fans and fellow activists on her blog and through her fitness program.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TLC’s Whitney Way Thore is Engaged to Boyfriend Chase Severino

Paris is the city of love—and it’s where Whitney Way Thore and boyfriend Chase Severino got engaged. On December 3, the star of TLC’s My Big Fat Fabulous Life and her beau shared the news of their October 9 engagement with People. “Chase and I are so excited to officially announce our engagement and even more excited for My Big Fat Fabulous Life viewers to share this happiness with us,” Thore revealed.

A day before going public with the news, the entrepreneur teased the announcement on Instagram. “Sitting here just bursting with excitement over the news I get to share with you on Tuesday!” she wrote. “Who’s as excited as me?”

Two months ago, the couple traveled to Paris on a business trip for NoBS Active, Thore’s fitness program. While in front of the Eiffel Tower, Severino popped the question with a yellow sapphire and white gold diamond engagement ring—and the entire moment was captured by TLC cameras.

The sixth season of the reality series, which will premiere on January 7, is set to chronicle the Thore and Severino’s entire relationship, from their introduction to their engagement. The couple first met through Thore’s business partner, Ryan Andreas. “Chase is one of Ryan’s best friends from college, and I’m so into him,” the fitness guru explains in an exclusive preview. In November, Thore shared a photo of her boyfriend while teasing his involvement in the upcoming season. “Can’t wait for y’all to meet this man,” she wrote.

“We can’t wait to see the new season and watch as we hang out for the first time, go on our first date, fall in love, and make life-changing plans in Paris,” the entrepreneur told People. “It has truly been a dream.”

This will be the first marriage for Thore, whose previous relationships were also chronicled on the show.

Thore first found fame in 2014 after a video of herself titled “A Fat Girl Dancing” went viral. After being featured on various news outlets, My Big Fat Fabulous Life premiered on TLC in 2015. She’s since used her platform to promote body positivity and self-acceptance while sharing her fitness journey on the show. In 2016, she released her memoir, I Do It with the Lights On: And 10 More Discoveries on the Road to a Blissfully Shame-Free Life, and she continues to connect with her fans and fellow activists on her blog and through her fitness program.

So is this Chase the guy who was chasing numerous fat chicks online or a new plot line BF? Is Chase his character name for the show?

Guess it was inevitable she’d get married to try and save the show. She’s trying to squeezing two more seasons out of this “romance.”

Wonder if Chase is desperate enough for a TV gig and compensated well enough to go through with a marriage or they will pitch a dramatic break up for next season.